Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with element crystals

Dangerous Lover

Razumi Yazura
It was so sudden. sad

At least I finally got Jikal's hair. That did cheer me up. At least I'll be able to hand out copies on time for tomorrow for this contest.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10145571

I didn't expect it would happen in time emotion_kirakira

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Mikosama
I'm sorry you've all been having to go through that. /squeeze
But the hair looks lovely! How nice, that it lines up with the contest announcement - and also, how cool that you get to have items to honor your characters! That would be so fun...
I was trying to keep quiet in the mall, but when her mother hugged me goodbye when we were going home, I just started balling.

And thanks. This is the original I made for my email.
User Image

In a relationship with her cat

Shy Gawker

Razumi Yazura
I was trying to keep quiet in the mall, but when her mother hugged me goodbye when we were going home, I just started balling.

And thanks. This is the original I made for my email.
User Image

I'd say that's a totally fair reaction. ;__;

Cool, cool! Arrgh. This makes me want to work on my characters.... a pox on my laziness.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Mikosama
I'd say that's a totally fair reaction. ;__;

Cool, cool! Arrgh. This makes me want to work on my characters.... a pox on my laziness.
I went to the mall to buy my sister a birthday gift too. M'heh. Well, at least my sister's happy with her new Gamecube controller. Our old ones don't work well any more.

Twin avatars.
User Image User Image

Wow. Those bangs almost line up with the hair.

StudliWanXII's Princess

Shy Unicorn

Razumi Yazura

Twin avatars.
User Image User Image

that looks so cool!!

I'm sorry about your loss heart

Wicked Darling

The hair turned out wonderfully! Wow

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Dang, sorry to hear that, Raz.

I, too, recently lost a dear friend of mine. He decided to end his life and I didn't find out until his parents called me to bring the news. I remember I was working actually; they were relatively close to my parents so they must have called them first to get ahold of my work number. But yeah, I cried in the back stockroom for a good while and my boss let me have all the time I needed at least. All the customers must of heard me because after I calmed, my boss commented that they were concerned about the crying coming from inside. xD

I'm sorry you got the bad news, but I know you'll remember her dearly through all the good experiences you two have had throughout the years.

On a happier note, congrats on your hair! That looks wonderful! Both hairs blend well with the bases, but personally hair down is my favorite. 3nodding

Shy Gawker

Razumi Yazura
I went to the mall to buy my sister a birthday gift too. M'heh. Well, at least my sister's happy with her new Gamecube controller. Our old ones don't work well any more.

Twin avatars.
User Image User Image

Wow. Those bangs almost line up with the hair.

Quite nice, quite nice!
I'm both excited for you and jealous, haha. XD XD Of... the hair, of course, not the other experiences that've been going on. ;__;

S'good for birthdays. At least there are still things to go on and be happy about, even if we have to take a moment to reflect!

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Geno Rhapsody

Mikosama
It's all still pretty hard to take in, but I'm trying not to dwell too much about it.

Sorry if I'm weird and do my nocturnal sort of updates again once I start to announce winners. User Image

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Don't you know? Night Owls get more done!

Shy Gawker

Lookit you guys and your hair!
Geno looks like he's DRESSED as a Night Owl right now. ffff :3

Evrina's Husbando

Blessed Noob

Dude rly dig the item u made the hair looks fab

My condolences to you, ur fam, and ur fam. friend for your loss!

Shy Gawker

PS, I'm not ignoring people, I'm just not going to be at a computer this evening! So, in a couple of hours... EVERYBODY HAVE A GOOD NIGHT, ETC.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Going to lie down for a moment. My head hurts. Yeah. I do better when it's dark. sweatdrop

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Mikosama

Awww, ok. I SHALL SPAM YOUR COMMENT BOX IF I CAN.

//showers you with flower petals

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces