gimme dat gold <3 1 100.0% [ 834 ]
Total Votes:[ 834 ]

Business Businessman

10,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Raf Slimmins
okay im going to go to mcdonalds is anyone doing the tektek thing im jw.........if not its okay i like this avi
I can do Tektek o3o Not very well but I can try : D what does you want?

Shy Seeker

11,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image

If this is to end in firexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd if we should die tonight
Then we should all burn togetherxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThen we should all die together
Watch the flames climb high into the nightxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRaise a glass of wine for the last time

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

lil creature

Maybe I'll give it a go. I know a friend of mine who has a ukulele.
Masked Casanova

Haha, thank you!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Business Businessman

10,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
xXExploded CupcakeXx
lil creature
xXExploded CupcakeXx
lil creature
xXExploded CupcakeXx
helllo everyone:3
-walks over and hugs your leg- c:

awwwwww cuuuuuttttteeeeee emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira -picks you up and puts you in my pocket- :3 hehe
o:

shhhhh eek
-wiggles and squirms- >w<

Friendly Friend

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
BubbleEnvy
The Great Wizard Eibon
BubbleEnvy
The Great Wizard Eibon

Good Good :3

I'm imagining you being all wise looking(white beard... Don't ask)
and with those wise wizard voice saying, "Good, Good." xD

i was hoping you would get that feeling!

Oh! really!?
Nice job, you really are a wizard...
Not that I doubt you or anything.... xD

Haha! i'm glad you believe in me!

Lupine Humorist

Tikalynn
count of stripe whor
I wanna cuddle someones leg....

*lifts leg*

emotion_awesome
oh my
-wraps arms around leg and stays there
emotion_kirakira

Business Businessman

10,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Kibo no Yoru
User ImageUser Image
User Image

If this is to end in firexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd if we should die tonight
Then we should all burn togetherxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThen we should all die together
Watch the flames climb high into the nightxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRaise a glass of wine for the last time

lil creature

Maybe I'll give it a go. I know a friend of mine who has a ukulele.
Masked Casanova

Haha, thank you!

I have a song that I'm gonna share to you o3o This guy is my musical hero. He's the reason why I picked up the Ukulele xD

Here it is : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_DKWlrA24k

Lupine Humorist

xXExploded CupcakeXx
count of stripe whor

eek
change name...or am I going crazy

ItsChewsday's Bestie

Mega Cupcake

9,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100
lil creature
Raf Slimmins
okay im going to go to mcdonalds is anyone doing the tektek thing im jw.........if not its okay i like this avi
I like avis that are cute but edgy idk....like make it unique but really cute mostly.........like i love cute avis
basically a girl avi using boy items and some girl items and i love different eyes and legs!!
count of stripe whor
Tikalynn
count of stripe whor

*lifts leg*

emotion_awesome
oh my
-wraps arms around leg and stays there
emotion_kirakira

DAW BBY <3

*pets*

Lavish Tipper

lil creature
Vivid Design
lil creature
Vivid Design
I just can't believe what you guys did for me while I was away. I just can't believe it. I seriously can't believe it. I don't think I can bring myself to ever take off my wings.

Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: There comes a time when a good person bestows upon you the great gift of friendship.
This is a token to return that favor.
Never settle for less than what you Deserve my friend.
Friends Work together to give the best of what life can offer.
Enjoy my dear.
~Ice Queen and Holy Anon

Thank you both and everyone here so much. I just am in shock. You guys are all so great and I will forever be in your debt.

This is why I have started gifting : D Your happiness is making me smile so big that I can't stop xD
aww -hugs- you guys seriously brighten my world. Sorry it took so long to respond, one of my dear friends called to let me know our grand opening for our drop in center is opening tomorrow and she wanted me to try to be there. I gotta try to figure out something to bring other than apples to apples.. but its too late really to cook.

apples to apples is one of my favorite games o3o so is monopoly : D
I got a bad beat tonight in apples to apples, it got so bad they were trying to guess my card. lol.

Monopoly is a game I don't like to play, lol.. it goes on forever and I'm a terrible loser. lol.

Business Businessman

10,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Raf Slimmins
lil creature
Raf Slimmins
I like avis that are cute but edgy idk....like make it unique but really cute mostly.........like i love cute avis
basically a girl avi using boy items and some girl items and i love different eyes and legs!!

I'll do my best xD

Fluffy Bunny

9,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
lil creature

ohh i know those days haha. its just worth it making people happy 3nodding

ItsChewsday's Bestie

Mega Cupcake

9,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100
lil creature
Raf Slimmins
lil creature
Raf Slimmins

I'll do my best xD
quote me when u do it i'll be at mcdonalds >.<

Business Businessman

10,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Vivid Design
lil creature
Vivid Design
lil creature
Vivid Design
I just can't believe what you guys did for me while I was away. I just can't believe it. I seriously can't believe it. I don't think I can bring myself to ever take off my wings.

Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: There comes a time when a good person bestows upon you the great gift of friendship.
This is a token to return that favor.
Never settle for less than what you Deserve my friend.
Friends Work together to give the best of what life can offer.
Enjoy my dear.
~Ice Queen and Holy Anon

Thank you both and everyone here so much. I just am in shock. You guys are all so great and I will forever be in your debt.

This is why I have started gifting : D Your happiness is making me smile so big that I can't stop xD
aww -hugs- you guys seriously brighten my world. Sorry it took so long to respond, one of my dear friends called to let me know our grand opening for our drop in center is opening tomorrow and she wanted me to try to be there. I gotta try to figure out something to bring other than apples to apples.. but its too late really to cook.

apples to apples is one of my favorite games o3o so is monopoly : D
I got a bad beat tonight in apples to apples, it got so bad they were trying to guess my card. lol.

Monopoly is a game I don't like to play, lol.. it goes on forever and I'm a terrible loser. lol.

Lol I only like Monopoly because I had an epic win a few years ago. I had every single piece of property except for blue. And I think they all had hotels on them o3o

Business Businessman

10,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
yabelbel
lil creature

ohh i know those days haha. its just worth it making people happy 3nodding

Mhm c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items