DJ Twissta
Yeata Zi
DJ Twissta
Yeata Zi
DJ Twissta

http://youtu.be/-uvMm39C-hI?t=21s
>.> This is the worst show all time.

lol, like it or love it, I love Raj's character x3 LOL
I have only ever watched on episode in entirety, but I hate the Big Bang Theory. I feel like they're making fun of me. :3

It's okay it is what it is :3 Right now I'm going back and forth between two kdramas. My love from the star and Dal Ja's spring (which is so cute xD)
I have never seen a kdrama. :3 Why do so many like them so much?

I can't speak for everyone but I like them because sometimes they're cute, funny, suspenseful, and almost so hard to believe that they're funny LOL. I like them to pas the time :3

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
DJ Twissta
Yeata Zi
DJ Twissta
Yeata Zi
DJ Twissta

I have only ever watched on episode in entirety, but I hate the Big Bang Theory. I feel like they're making fun of me. :3

It's okay it is what it is :3 Right now I'm going back and forth between two kdramas. My love from the star and Dal Ja's spring (which is so cute xD)

I can't speak for everyone but I like them because sometimes they're cute, funny, suspenseful, and almost so hard to believe that they're funny LOL. I like them to pas the time :3
Haha. What's a good one? I think there are some on Hulu.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Stop Dont Believin
DJ Twissta
Yeata Zi
DJ Twissta
Yeata Zi
DJ Twissta

http://youtu.be/-uvMm39C-hI?t=21s
>.> This is the worst show all time.

I work in a Korean restaurant. Kdrama is my whole life. crying

Do you say that as a good thing or a bad thing? haha
There's such a funny scene in the movie Sunny that shows these people in a hospital watching kdramas xD

Cluttered Gaian

Would anyone be interested in a pool of cheap zombie items, for gifting purposes? I notice that the zombie MP tag isn't featured on page one. And a quick search reveals some inspirationally cheap results.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Yeata Zi
DJ Twissta
Yeata Zi
DJ Twissta
Yeata Zi
DJ Twissta

hmm, Innocent man was fun to watch, IRIS is a spy thrill type of drama that I liked as well! lol

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Hassli
So... are Diedrichs allowed in here? I know he's not a real grunny.
That last part made me smile, yes you can stay. heart

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
xcrimsonlegendx
Hassli
So... are Diedrichs allowed in here? I know he's not a real grunny.
That last part made me smile, yes you can stay. heart
YAY!!

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
DJ Twissta
Yeata Zi
DJ Twissta
Yeata Zi
DJ Twissta

hmm, Innocent man was fun to watch, IRIS is a spy thrill type of drama that I liked as well! lol
I will have to look into one of them. ^^

I've pretty much only been watching Communtiy and Archer consistently.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Yeata Zi
DJ Twissta
Yeata Zi
DJ Twissta
Yeata Zi
DJ Twissta

I've never heard of them, what are they about? :3
Some of the american shows I like are mainly USA shows like Psyche, White Collar, Burn Notice, and Covert Affairs.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
DJ Twissta
Yeata Zi
DJ Twissta
Yeata Zi
DJ Twissta

Some of the american shows I like are mainly USA shows like Psyche, White Collar, Burn Notice, and Covert Affairs.
I like Psyche and burn notice.

Archer is about a spy who isn't very good at his job. But he is good at it? I dunno. It's hard to explain. It's really funny. And a cartoon.

Community is about a community college study group and their misadventures at their terrible community college. I think the whole thing is on hulu.

Cursed Abomination

DJ Twissta
Yeata Zi
DJ Twissta
Yeata Zi
DJ Twissta

No Suits?

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Yeata Zi
DJ Twissta
Yeata Zi
DJ Twissta
Yeata Zi
DJ Twissta

Archer is about a spy who isn't very good at his job. But he is good at it? I dunno. It's hard to explain. It's really funny. And a cartoon.

Community is about a community college study group and their misadventures at their terrible community college. I think the whole thing is on hulu.

LOL both sound interesting, the spy story makes me think of the Pink panther haha.
He has very unorthodox methods.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Vanima Eket
DJ Twissta
Yeata Zi
DJ Twissta
Yeata Zi
DJ Twissta

No Suits?

I've heard of it, but I haven't watched it >.<

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
DJ Twissta
Yeata Zi
DJ Twissta
Yeata Zi
DJ Twissta

LOL both sound interesting, the spy story makes me think of the Pink panther haha.
It's pretty funny. In this newest season they're all cocaine dealers. :/

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Yeata Zi
DJ Twissta
Yeata Zi
DJ Twissta
Yeata Zi
DJ Twissta

It's pretty funny. In this newest season they're all cocaine dealers. :/

Dealt with that earlier today @_@
While waiting for my class to start there was one kid telling me how they were offering free "blow" in the bathroom, then flat out said cocaine. It sounds to me like they're testing the market to see how many customers they're looking at (and how many they can get hooked) before bulk dealers further invest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff