Welcome to Gaia! ::

i want to fish but don't want to waist bait to see if they changed it back to something you can read.. owo;

Visiting Visitor

46,065 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Summer Philanthropist 500
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
NOPE... stupid unreadable captcha still there... no fixes yet.... they're too busy luring users into their cash shop.... rolleyes
VinaGal
NOPE... stupid unreadable captcha still there... no fixes yet.... they're too busy luring users into their cash shop.... rolleyes

i know.. it makes me sad >w<
VinaGal

stressed So annoying.

Does anyone have any tips for reading the captcha?

Intellectual Mage

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
Crystal_Townsend

Yes, that crap is so frustrating. I fail like 10 times before getting it right.

Aged Prophet

7,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Party Animal 100
Crystal_Townsend
VinaGal

stressed So annoying.

tips are: not all letters of the alphabet are used.
there are certain patterns occurring.
refresh shrunken or damaged ones without trying.
type fast so it doesn't expire.
love gaia fishing! 3nodding

Timid Lover

They really need to fix the capcha. So many buckets lost cuz of this. crying

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
I hate it too Dx I'm glad it's not just me LOL

Shirtless Detective

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Seems like some are easy for me lately.. but still, others are like.. WTF is this!? :
It's ridiculous.

Interesting Consumer

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
BECAaa
i want to fish but don't want to waist bait to see if they changed it back to something you can read.. owo;

I just tried fishing for the first time on this account (new account after losing the info to my old one 4 years ago) a few days ago, filled up after catching stuff, then saw the Captcha and thought "well... I must just be really bad at this one *clicks for a new one* What the... *click* Seriously? *Tries one as hard as possible and fails repeatedly* Sigh... Nope, not worth it, bye bye fishies."

Seriously, there are Captchas that are readable, so why doesn't Gaia use those for the fishing thing? Or is it some business politics crap? Either way, at the moment fishing is literally useless, and I mean completely.

Total waste of time, Gaia, do something about it.

OG Member

I personally don't have an issue with the captchas on fishing. Meaning, I don't have an issue that it's difficult and I usually don't have problems reading it. But I've heard complaints from many.Having captchas that are difficult to read is frustrating but it's a lot better than bots grabbing fish and trophies they don't deserve.

Dedicated Gaian

The catchpas are driving me nuts ! When you have to try more than 10 times before you get it right...... eek

I hope they get fixed soon !

Friendly Bookworm

12,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
The captcha is still messed up. It takes me a few tries to get it. =_=

Dapper Consumer

What crappy website connections does the fishing game need to load and connect to the server at all. Annoying and not needed. emo
No they have not! gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces