Welcome to Gaia! ::

No idea. Makes me wonder if they ever actually get a positive reaction. I think some just like getting a rise out of people though.
Raven Winter
Because if you were receptive to his advances, it wouldn't occur to you that it was abnormal. You figure you would've still made this thread had the guy been a super-attractive bundle of everything that turns you on?

I absolutely would. I just didn't have this account when a tall attractive man in a suit practically bulldozed through my mother to pester me for my number. ]

Tasha_Earth's Significant Otter

Wheezing Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Was he wearing a fedora? Lol
That's not self-confidence, that's being oblivious. You should've yelled help.

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
They're creepers. They try the odds. Some girls are down for their creepy advances. So, they creep on everyone.

Worst two creeper attempts: I went to a gas station and filled up my car. As I was pumping the gas, a man walked up to me and asked me how I was. He was leering at me and making me uncomfortable, but I had pre-paid for 40 bucks worth of gas. He then proceeded (literally in 4 seconds flat) asked me and I quote, "Girl, when you going to let me get up in that p***y? Come on, girl. Let me in that p***y." >-> Sooooo uncomfortable and offended. He of course continued till I finished pumping my gas.

Another time, I was leaving a gas station and two men flagged me down, gave me a flyer and told me that I could come be his secretary and wear a nice skimpy outfit that showed off my a**. He was at least 60 & the other dude 40. :/

Generous Vampire

11,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
xxx420blazeitxxx
Sweet Peppermint Tea
xxx420blazeitxxx
Creeper is a term for unattractive man, Why shouldn't a unattractive person be confident and comfortable with themselves? it sounds like anyone that complains about this thinks very highly of themselves "how dare dis mayne think he has a chance with ME just by him hitting on me it makes me feel like my value is a person is going down." ******** childish nonsense.

you can say "oh I feel in danger" but that would be the extent of someone saying they felt in danger when a black man was near them so they thought he was going to be a criminal...sexist/racist bullshit. and nothing else.
talk2hand

but if we are talking about cat callers/sexist people they don't give a ******** most likely or are really dumb and don't know how to form human relationships properly. rofl

yum_tea No, it's not a term for an unattractive man. There are physically attractive creepers, but their nice looks don't make them or their actions any less inappropriate. Like the OP said, it's a term for someone who doesn't understand boundaries, but it's more than that. It's a person whose lack of respect for someone's personal space, coupled with inappropriate language, unwanted advances (particularly on people young enough to be jailbait), and in some cases the use of implied or blatant threats, makes their intended target feel uneasy or even terrified. These people are threatening, they are worrisome, and women and girls in particular are favored targets of these assholes.

So yeah, ******** you.

so yeah ******** you too sexist.

"wah dis person doesn't know how to communicate as effectively as I so I'm going to be a judgemental c**t to them on the internet."

keep that sexist garbage to yourself s**t lord.
Not only do you have third grade grammar you obviously have low self-esteem and can't handle the reality that people have standards. That's why you probably can't grow up and get laid.

Lonely Flatterer

I think because they feel superior.
Mik Laid
They're creepers. They try the odds. Some girls are down for their creepy advances. So, they creep on everyone.

Worst two creeper attempts: I went to a gas station and filled up my car. As I was pumping the gas, a man walked up to me and asked me how I was. He was leering at me and making me uncomfortable, but I had pre-paid for 40 bucks worth of gas. He then proceeded (literally in 4 seconds flat) asked me and I quote, "Girl, when you going to let me get up in that p***y? Come on, girl. Let me in that p***y." >-> Sooooo uncomfortable and offended. He of course continued till I finished pumping my gas.

Another time, I was leaving a gas station and two men flagged me down, gave me a flyer and told me that I could come be his secretary and wear a nice skimpy outfit that showed off my a**. He was at least 60 & the other dude 40. :/

It's amazing how obnoxious some people just seem to feel as if they are entitled to sex. You just pumping your gas seems to mean to them that you are just inviting them to come over and make you uncomfortable.

What's amazing me even more is the fact that some people posting here seem to think we're full of ourselves for ranting about this. Apparently, we're just shallow bitches.
Valati
Just because you can go up to someone DOES not mean your confident. stare the fact you can turn them down should be something your proud of, not something your complaining about most guys don't ever get to do that with girls. Like it was said before check your privilege.

Check my privilege? Last time I checked, complaining about something someone did that made me uncomfortable is not being shallow. It's simply complaining, and why should I not be allowed to complain?

Girl-Crazy Bloodsucker

]
Valati
Just because you can go up to someone DOES not mean your confident. stare the fact you can turn them down should be something your proud of, not something your complaining about most guys don't ever get to do that with girls. Like it was said before check your privilege.

Yes how dare women stand up for themselves when they're being harassed and stalked. What a cold b***h lol amirte?

Ugh take your whiny victim complex away. Women aren't entitled to talk to you or give you their number just because you want it.
And privilege? Really?
lol
I Shall Give You NoMercy
]
Valati

Yes how dare women stand up for themselves when they're being harassed and stalked. What a cold b***h lol amirte?

Ugh take your whiny victim complex away. Women aren't entitled to talk to you or give you their number just because you want it.
And privilege? Really?
lol

Thank you, Mercy! I wish I could tip this a thousand times, because I could not have said it better myself. 3nodding xd

Invisible Conversationalist

9,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
They mostly seem to lack the ability to decipher social cues. Most people can tell when someone is responding positively or negatively to you without big red letters saying You're making me uncomfortable. Other people can't or choose to ignore them thinking they can change your mind.

Twice on buses I've had guys hit on me and ignore all social cues. Up to and including thinking they had the right to touch me, even though I had verbally turned down their advances already.

Then there's Niels from across the street where I work. He would try to impress me by pretending to be smart but getting everything wrong. Or try to buy me things from the store and I always turned him down. I once flat out told him when he was saying stuff about us getting together if my boyfriend and I broke up, that it wasn't going to happen. And he flipped ******** s**t and threw the bag of licorice he bought at me. Then a few wonderful months later he cornered me in the store apologizing like that would magically make me like him. Last time I saw him though he asked how my boyfriend was and I said good. Then said he was moving. So because it's polite and I had to wait for his transaction to go through I asked where, and he yelled aggressively, "Any ******** where other then here." And stormed out.
Right?! The guys who have gone after me the most boldly and persistently are the ones who are on the whole least desirable. It's like, how to they not know?

But then I think that whatever flaw is causing their totally gross personality is also probably causing their lack of ability to get the hint.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
I think it has less to do with you, I guess he thought he had nothing to lose. I wouldn't call it confidence though, but lack of respect.

Sunilu's Prince

Bachelorette

They have nothing to loose.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out