Welcome to Gaia! ::

Falsemoon's Senpai

Seasonal Player

13,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Dressed Up 200
That sounds scary. I'd probably be crazy in no time.
Why would I be myself? I would freak out.

Big Grabber

Hygienic Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hygienic 200
I can't remember the last time I have done this..

I don't know maybe I should do it again.

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Whimsical Reveries
That sounds scary. I'd probably be crazy in no time.
Why would I be myself? I would freak out.

Maybe you cannot live alone, you're more aware of your surroundings.

Witty Girl

User Image

It's very rare that I feel that way. I just find a way to entertain myself and make new friends.

User Image
prefer to be alone when I'm in crowds or a lot of other people I slowly start to lose control or lucidity, its not a pleasant feeling in the slightest, not being in control of your own/body mind is terrifying. at least for me. noise from several conversations going at once makes my skin crawl...
There are very few people I actually enjoy spending time with. Most of the time, I prefer being alone.

The only people I love being with are my boyfriend, my cousin and his girlfriend, and my two best friends. Other than those people, I just want to be left alone. I've never been much of a people person. But I never like having too much time to think, because I over think everything and get myself all worked up and depressed. So when I'm alone, I'm usually distracting myself so I don't think too much.

Enduring Codger

Generally happier when alone.
No stress, no drama- nothing, but my imagination to keep me occupied.
cat_pirate

Tipsy Prophet

Being alone feels like a weight that usually lies on me has been lifted away, or a pressure cabine that usually surrounds my brains has been removed. But I wouldn't say that I am any more or less me then than at some other time.

I have to wonder, though, if it was truly necessary to define when one is really alone.

Wealthy Consumer

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Canon92
-
So many flipping feels! I get really depressed because my happiness depends on other people (pathetic I know). I go on tumblr and refresh the page a million times til it's bed time! I watch anime, even though I hate watching shows for more than an hour. I burn myself sometimes because it's so much more entertaining than sitting alone. o.o
Ugh I'm in college, and I hate the weekends so much! I like the school days because even though nothing fun happens, i'm still around people!

Interesting Phantom

I feel calm and peaceful.

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Hmm I guess I would feel bored if I run out of things to do.
I'm always myself regardless of situation I'd say... which is an awkward person with a lot on my mind that is also very caring.

I don't really isolate myself like that often though so the times of being isolated is pretty darn short and rare.

But I admit most of the times when I'm with someone I often feel like I don't really belong or fit in.

Devoted Seeker

18,025 Points
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Canon92
While no friends, when there is no contact, while you are not in a group, while no one is approaching you, while no one around you, then, when you are really alone,

Do you feel when you are alone, you are the real you?
How about its feel?
Opinion pls.

-eyebrows upraised-

when i'm alone and away from wifi, i get tons of work done
Do you feel when you are alone, you are the real you?
No. I find the idea of a "True Self" that exists in isolation from everyone else absurd. I (my personality, life, understanding, etc) was created socially, express myself socially, exist socially. I am the real me all the time, and that can be expressed in some ways only when I am alone, in other ways only with other people.

How about its feel?
As an introvert, being alone can feel great, and is often necessary for me. However, if I were to be alone all the time it would be depressing.

Friendly Gaian

11,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
I actually enjoy life more when i'm alone. I sing, do chores, laugh, and just have more fun in general when i'm by myself. If i'm out in public I try and avoid people. I don't talk much mostly remain silent if I do talk mostly 1-3 words. So yeah i'm OK with it. Everyone just has a different life style than others. I'm even seeing a therapist about my introversion but it's not really working still introverted and OK with it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff