Welcome to Gaia! ::

SubDivi
Because every Wiccan I've met is a disjointed fantasy-nerd. It's not about the religion itself, but the most outspoken representation of it's members.

Same problem pretty much any religion has.

FANTASY IS AWESOME.

DON'T MAKE ME GET MY SLAYMORE.
Tommy Gooner
Alyss the Okami
Tommy Gooner
Because I don't want you to turn me into a frog. gonk

Thats actually not possible believe it or not. Magick doesn't work that way.

LOL I'm joking. One of my friends was a Wiccan, but I haven't talked to her in a long time. I miss her. Thanks making me sad. cry

I'm sorry, it's not like I knew. I am sorry about that :c

Newbie Wrangler

Alyss the Okami
Tommy Gooner
Alyss the Okami
Tommy Gooner

LOL I'm joking. One of my friends was a Wiccan, but I haven't talked to her in a long time. I miss her. Thanks making me sad. cry

I kid, I kid. Of course I don't blame you.

Destructive Mage

15,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I've never met a Wiccan.
I like to think you're all nice people who like to stretch, meditate, and chant some good spells.

I, on the other hand, enjoy chanting curses at those I hate and seeing them break a bone or something. You wiccans are so cute with your nice good magic. yum_puddi
Grim Ravelord
SubDivi
Because every Wiccan I've met is a disjointed fantasy-nerd. It's not about the religion itself, but the most outspoken representation of it's members.

Same problem pretty much any religion has.

FANTASY IS AWESOME.

DON'T MAKE ME GET MY SLAYMORE.

Nice cx
Tommy Gooner
Alyss the Okami
Tommy Gooner
Alyss the Okami
Tommy Gooner

I kid, I kid. Of course I don't blame you.

Plz stahp givin' me mixed signals x'c
TEWG
I've never met a Wiccan.
I like to think you're all nice people who like to stretch, meditate, and chant some good spells.

I, on the other hand, enjoy chanting curses at those I hate and seeing them break a bone or something. You wiccans are so cute with your nice good magic. yum_puddi

To be honest my dear, I don't know whether to feel complimented or scared ._.; ;

Destructive Mage

15,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Alyss the Okami
TEWG
I've never met a Wiccan.

To be honest my dear, I don't know whether to feel complimented or scared ._.; ;
I can't do anything to you over the internet. 4laugh You're fine.
I just think it's adorable how Wiccans get excited over moving a feather that is 10 feet away from them indoors until it's right next to you. (Pretty cool too.)
And then there's me who causes grief and pain when angered.
TEWG
Alyss the Okami
TEWG
I've never met a Wiccan.

I just think it's adorable how Wiccans get excited over moving a feather that is 10 feet away from them indoors until it's right next to you. (Pretty cool too.)

It is fun~! ! I have yet to move on so far though ;n; So then what are you if I may ask?

Destructive Mage

15,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Alyss the Okami
TEWG
Alyss the Okami
TEWG
I've never met a Wiccan.

It is fun~! ! I have yet to move on so far though ;n; So then what are you if I may ask?
What can you do so far? How long ago did you start?
I honestly don't really know. I don't have anyone but books to teach me. I know I'm not Wiccan though.
TEWG
Alyss the Okami
TEWG
Alyss the Okami
TEWG
I've never met a Wiccan.

What can you do so far? How long ago did you start?
I honestly don't really know. I don't have anyone but books to teach me. I know I'm not Wiccan though.

A year ago. I was getting trained, but then my teacher left. N I dunno eipher ._.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff