Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey,
so i used to have a gaia a long time ago and decided to get back on it but right now i am waiting for my old account to be hopefully reactivated. for now, i will use this. Anyone want to be friends? and remind me why i use to be on here so much? biggrin biggrin biggrin
Thanks !

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
theTrinity_Angel
Hey,
so i used to have a gaia a long time ago and decided to get back on it but right now i am waiting for my old account to be hopefully reactivated. for now, i will use this. Anyone want to be friends? and remind me why i use to be on here so much? biggrin biggrin biggrin
Thanks !

welcome back to gaia razz

Partying Cat

8,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Streaker 200
It's Good to Have you back trinity. heart
thank you biggrin
I have a lot to catch up on here. haha a lot has changed

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hiya,welcome back to gaia xp
theTrinity_Angel
Hey,
Thanks !

You'll find things have changed - a lot. I had another account several years back and use to have so much fun with my irl friends and Gaia friends. Unfortunately, a few people were causing too much drama for me on the site. I was only gone for a few months but decided to start a new account and let my old account stay dormant. All my irl friends are no longer on the site. Several can't even remember their passwords. Though I don't get to spend as much time on Gaia in years passed, I still have fun. I am sure things will go great for you.

Anxious Cleric

Welcome welcome back :3. I only recently returned (a few months ago) as well. x'3

And gaia is fun with adorable avis? That's what brought me back anyway. D;

Kawaii Lunatic

Welcome back! yum_burger

Newbie Gaian

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Welome! Have a good time biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items