34,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
Lu4u

Thank you ever so much! You made my weekend emotion_bigheart

From the front desk of The Bifrost's Alchemy Shop:
♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎

You're most certainly welcome, dear Gaian.

Enjoy your stay!

Bellecoso vel Bellicose

Questionable Apprentice

17,875 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Sweatpants Princess

minghi

guess i'll have to wait for nicolae and ask him some questions instead

what kinds of questions do you have for him?

oh you know.... the usual...... like what does he do to cressy when he gets angry to appeal him...... how was his coughdatecough night with him at the opera..... how was the suit..... eheheheheheheh

xXAkatsuXx's Oppa

Steadfast Seeker

Bellecoso

User Image

[][Old art again...]

You're giving me far too much credit, dear Gaian. I'm merely an assistant.

I just handle sales, the paperwork, do the books, handle inventory, bring My Captain tea or anything else upon his request. Keep Nicolae out of the vault. Merely nothing more than my job.

But.. thank you... it does mean a lot, getting praise for what I do.

Bellecoso vel Bellicose

I-I think you're giving yourself t-too little credit... I really admire you...! As you can p-probably tell, I'm sort of a n-nervous person. You're confident and c-capable...
B-besides, keeping Nicolae out of a vault s-seems like it'd be a tough job! I-I mean... you know...!

Big Girl

34,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
Sweatpants Princess

Well
well...
I guess, I'm curious on what you've observed of Nicolae. I imagine he doesn't take to responsibility on the ship very well. Which, naturally, leaves very few courses of action aside from pestering the Captain. emotion_dowant If you don't wish to invade the captain's privacy, perhaps you could explain a few things about the other extraordinary character onboard, hm?
I'm sure I can arrange for his signature, if you're so inclined. We've got our ways!

While I do have permission to talk about him, Nicolae is... Enigmatic to me. I can never tell what he's thinking, to a much lesser extent than with Cresento. He always has that smirk like he's up to something, even when he seems to be doing nothing.

In my long term observation of him, I see him as a child in an adult body, to be quite honest. He will do only what he wants to do, unless he has absolutely no choice otherwise. The most work I ever see him engage in, is working on new Alembics for Alchemy formulas. It's... a remarkable transformation. He's so attentive to every last detail and every tiny scratch of ink to the parchment. I understand Alchemy can be a very dangerous art if you're lazy about it, but seeing him of all people handling it seriously...

As I've said before... I have so much to learn. But as long as he is a bouncy enigma most of the time, I don't think I'll ever know everything about him.

Bellecoso vel Bellicose

Big Girl

34,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
PeachGardenOath

I-I think you're giving yourself t-too little credit... I really admire you...! As you can p-probably tell, I'm sort of a n-nervous person. You're confident and c-capable...
B-besides, keeping Nicolae out of a vault s-seems like it'd be a tough job! I-I mean... you know...!

Perhaps I really am just far too modest. While your shyness is quite apparent, it's commendable to see and hear you still making an effort in conversation. It's a wonderful first step in conquering that nervousness. Keep it up, dear Gaian. You're doing an excellent job.

And as for keeping Nicolae away from the vault, it's quite easy. I purchases my Rapier just to keep him away. Merely pointing it at him seems to make him think twice about if it's worth helping himself to a tip.

Unfortunately, I have had days where I have failed. Live and learn, I guess.

Bellecoso vel Bellicose

Big Girl

34,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
minghi

tsk tsk tsk, for a person who has feathers, you suuuure are sloooow - 3 <

so cresento has his own gym huh... does it ever tend to get.... hot in there? yanno, since there's only two guys aboard the ship. do you notice how long they usually last in their work-out? also i'm sure they will be sweating a lot after a good session, and they do need to shower nicely. i recomment your captain to install a sauna, it's very steamy and good for the body if you sweat a lot emotion_awesome

that's it i'm done i just made an entire paragraph a giant subtext

I don't see how my being a Harpy has anything to do with the speed of my thoughts...

*she merely brings a wing to her face, shaking her head. A facepalm isn't enough for all of this*

I recommend you seek professional help.

Bellecoso vel Bellicose

Questionable Apprentice

17,875 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Bellecoso
minghi

tsk tsk tsk, for a person who has feathers, you suuuure are sloooow - 3 <

so cresento has his own gym huh... does it ever tend to get.... hot in there? yanno, since there's only two guys aboard the ship. do you notice how long they usually last in their work-out? also i'm sure they will be sweating a lot after a good session, and they do need to shower nicely. i recomment your captain to install a sauna, it's very steamy and good for the body if you sweat a lot emotion_awesome

that's it i'm done i just made an entire paragraph a giant subtext

I don't see how my being a Harpy has anything to do with the speed of my thoughts...

*she merely brings a wing to her face, shaking her head. A facepalm isn't enough for all of this*

I recommend you seek professional help.

Bellecoso vel Bellicose

it's gonna be hard if the mind doesn't connect as fast as the body. who knows you might fly off on a tree one day like we see in the cartoons

do harpys do that?

I have loads of help for my brain to function from dropplr thank you very much emotion_awesome

so how'bout that sauna? i recommend it, just don't put too much lightbulbs in there, the darker the more relaxing it is ufufufu

xXAkatsuXx's Oppa

Steadfast Seeker

Bellecoso

Perhaps I really am just far too modest. While your shyness is quite apparent, it's commendable to see and hear you still making an effort in conversation. It's a wonderful first step in conquering that nervousness. Keep it up, dear Gaian. You're doing an excellent job.

And as for keeping Nicolae away from the vault, it's quite easy. I purchases my Rapier just to keep him away. Merely pointing it at him seems to make him think twice about if it's worth helping himself to a tip.

Unfortunately, I have had days where I have failed. Live and learn, I guess.

Bellecoso vel Bellicose

Th-thank you... very, very much...! W-well, even if he g-gets past you a few times, y-you obviously are very dedicated. I wish you and the crew n-nothing but the best of luck and happiness for the rest of y-your time on the Bifrost.

Big Girl

34,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
minghi

it's gonna be hard if the mind doesn't connect as fast as the body. who knows you might fly off on a tree one day like we see in the cartoons

do harpys do that?

I have loads of help for my brain to function from dropplr thank you very much emotion_awesome

so how'bout that sauna? i recommend it, just don't put too much lightbulbs in there, the darker the more relaxing it is ufufufu

So I still have some trouble picking up on hidden meanings. Language is still a skill I'm learning in. At least, the languages you use down here.

And I believe a sauna on an airship would be a terrible idea, just given the changes in air pressure alone.

Bellecoso vel Bellicose

Big Girl

34,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
PeachGardenOath

Th-thank you... very, very much...! W-well, even if he g-gets past you a few times, y-you obviously are very dedicated. I wish you and the crew n-nothing but the best of luck and happiness for the rest of y-your time on the Bifrost.

Thank you very much, dear sweet Gaian~

Bellecoso vel Bellicose

Sparkly Fairy

Bah. Would the captain go Cre Cre if the zodiac dates were changed and he was no longer an Aries but a Taurus?

Big Girl

34,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
shiftishaper
Bah. Would the captain go Cre Cre if the zodiac dates were changed and he was no longer an Aries but a Taurus?

Both are very strong signs from what I know. I don't think My Captain would make a big fuss over it, but merely adapt. He knows who he is, and a change of sign will never change that. Although, it would mean much of his ship's decor would have to be changed.

Bellecoso vel Bellicose

Sparkly Fairy

Bellecoso
shiftishaper

Both are very strong signs from what I know. I don't think My Captain would make a big fuss over it, but merely adapt. He knows who he is, and a change of sign will never change that. Although, it would mean much of his ship's decor would have to be changed.

Bellecoso vel Bellicose

Everything be green! Bahahaha. Would he still be obsessed with gold?

Big Girl

34,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
shiftishaper

Hmhmhmhm~ Most likely, yes. I do not believe his lust for gold has anything to do with his sign, so that will never change. Besides, gold and green go wonderful together, if I do say so myself!

Bellecoso vel Bellicose

Sparkly Fairy

Bellecoso
shiftishaper

Hmhmhmhm~ Most likely, yes. I do not believe his lust for gold has anything to do with his sign, so that will never change. Besides, gold and green go wonderful together, if I do say so myself!

Bellecoso vel Bellicose

Is a very sexy color combination, yes yes! I shall wear green to be very sexy too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff