Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
|| 2 Paragraph Minimum, literacy required. || Fantasy, Post Apocalyptic, Experiment, Powers, Action, Adventure || Created by Lithiac // Revived with Permission ||xxxXXxxxxxxxxXx..
          User Image
                                A little over thirteen years ago, the entire world fell into war. Bombs rained down on cities across the globe. No one was really sure who the enemy was, so everyone targeted everyone. The U.S., in attempt to keep themselves afloat in this raging epidemic, created an idea. They decided to get in touch with some of the wealthier Americans, who agreed to fund a program. E.H.W. : Experimental Human Weaponry. The scientist firstly took in volunteers of the army to use as test subjects. The scientists and researchers then injected these volunteers with altered D.N.A. that they had hoped to generate powers in these people. It worked at first. The very next day, soldiers were throwing fireballs, some had grown tails, and others woke up in a body that looked nothing like their own.

The United States’ government was happy to hear that it succeeded and was about to gear them up and send them out on the front lines. However, three days before departure, a week after injection, they all just suddenly dropped dead. Scientists concluded that since their bodies were older, the rapid change was too much for them to handle. Their next idea? Child subjects. Unwilling to take tons of kids from their homes and families based on spectation, the government refused this idea. The lead scientist however, was not willing to let this success go so easily, especially when the experiments in question could save the country. So, he volunteered his newborn daughter.

It wasn’t a waste though, because it was a success. The child showed signs of powers and remained healthy. A month after observations, the government was presented this news and gave the clear for the E.H.W. Project to take as many kids as they needed. Most of the kids were taken out of orphanages, others from their own homes. Whichever kids, on paper, looked like they would react the best to the injections were the ones chosen.

They had a pool of 200 children, the youngest were newborns. Only ten of the two hundred died, due to their bodies rejecting the injection, the rest developed powers, some even more than one. The only problem now was that they were still only children. Dead set on getting them prepared for war, the government sent them to a facility, safe from the effects of war to develop their powers. The facility was in operation until ten years ago, when bombs began dropping in the area. In emergency evacuation, the children were loaded onto planes in groups, heading off in different directions.

One plane crashed due to engine malfunction, emergency landing on an island. Some of the passengers died, including the adults on board and some of the children. However, many of them lived. The oldest kids took lead and over the years, the island became their home. They learned to live, making their own houses and living off the land, and still dream of a day that they will reach civilization.

Little do they know that civilization has pretty much been wiped out. Cities lay in rubble and waste, only few still striving to live. War took out all of the major countries and what is left is dust. They have no idea that their island would be paradise to anyone else. Not until a group of people land on their island in a boat, expecting the place to be abandoned…

User Image

The survivor’s group first officially banded together four years ago, two years after the actual end of the war. The world is mostly rubble and this group has fought off other survivors, animals, and hunger. Some of the members are newer than the others. However, three weeks ago, the group reached the abandoned west coast. Maybe out of a rash decision… or just hope, they took a boat and headed out to sea. They were all crammed onto the small boat and just two days ago they ran out of food and began rationing the last of the water. Then like a miracle… they just hit land. An Island they believe to be abandoned.
          User Image
                                B A S I C Sxx
                                        Okay, so I'm sure you guys know this by now. If you, for some reason, do not know the basics of roleplay, you should read this. The rest of you, skip it and save yourselves some time. Follow the Gaia TOS, No god modding, absolutely no cybering, no overpowered characters, no all knowing characters, and no Mary Sues/ Gary Stews. I think that covers it... Oh, and no over use of curse words and blood and gore. I don't mind curse words nor blood and gore as long as it's not overdone though. Keep all text chat in the ooc and do not make any only OOC posts in the IC thread. Also, it is highly possible that this rp will move quickly in the beginning. If you start to feel overwhelmed or feel like you can't keep up, let one of the mods or myself know. We're all very understanding.

R E S P E C Txx
                                        What the mods and I say goes. I really don't want anyone arguing without any legitimate reasons. With that said, I'm a pretty nice person, as are all the other mods. I also don't want anyone being an a*****e in the OOC chat or putting anyone down for anything. This includes real life problems and people who write a bit less and such. Just no mindless insults please. If anyone has a problem, bring it to me. Drama is encouraged IC but not OOC. Also, people, don't take IC drama personally. I'd also like to add that part of respect is letting me know if you'll be gone on vacation or you are dropping out. It's fine to lose interest, things come up, etc. But not when you leave us sitting here. But please, don't join if you have no intentions on sticking it through.

P O S T I N Gxx
                                        The minimum is two paragraphs, this includes writer's block. It's not that hard to reach guys. I have no limit on how much can be written. Posts should be written in third person. Quotation marks should be used, all speaking should be colored and/or bolded. No exceptions. Thoughts should be italicized. Do not use unreadable colors. If someone asks you to change some colors because they can't see, then please do. Font sizes for the writing should be 9-12. Posts don't have to be beautiful. However, I require a character name, rank/grouping, and picture in your posts. It's highly encouraged to have a where and with spot in your posts as well. All pictures will be anime/illustrations for this roleplay. The minimum posting frequency is three times a week per character unless I approve otherwise. I encourage more. Everyone is allowed as many characters as they can handle. Also, be sure you don't make your character isn't always a loner and make sure your character does not ignore anyone. If you see someone being left out, try to include them, okay?

J O I N I N Gxx
                                        To reserve a spot send me a pm following the format listed in the skeleton post. These will only be held for one day. If you fail to maintain communication during that time period of you do not inform me or one of the mods that you'd like a time extension, the reserve will be removed. I'll also be trying to keep gender ratios relatively even. Reserves should be sent in as either "Natives" or "Survivors" depending on your character's grouping. Profiles should simply be labeled "Profile". Profiles can be sent to either myself or Reverse Light or Grinning Wolf8. However, before making your character, be sure to head to the information thread and read the character creation post. I think that's all. Any rule additions will be made in red and changes in blue.
          User Image
                                User Image.User Image..User Image.User Image..User Image.User Image..User Image.User Image..User Image.User Image

User Image.User Image..User Image.User Image.User Image.User Image
          User Image
                                User Image.User Image..User Image.User Image..User Image.User Image..

User Image.User Image..User Image.User Image..User Image.User Image..User Image.User Image..User Image.User Image
          User Image
                                R E S E R V E S // A P P S
                                [size=10] [[URL=Character pic link - either uncropped or cropped to 100x150]X[/url]]
                                • Full character name:
                                • Character age: (This needs to be 16-26.)
                                • Sex: Male or Female?
                                • Sexuality: Gay, bi, straight, and so on.
                                • Grouping: Which group are they with?
                                • Samples: Feel free to provide one post, a link to a bunch of em, or just a link to a roleplay you're currently in. This isn't hardcore judging, I just need to make sure you're capable of meeting the roleplay's standards, which aren't that high.
                                • Idea of Character: Just give me a general Idea of the character's personality or anything you have so far.
                                • Powers: If your character is a survivor/newcomer delete this line.

P R O F I L E S
                                [list][size=24][b][color=COLOR1]→ [/color][color=COLOR3]→ [/color][color=COLOR2]→[/color][/b]
                                [list][list][list][list][list][list][size=12][color=COLOR1][size=19]NAME
                                [list][size=14][color=COLOR2][b]↳[/b][color=COLOR3]NICKNAME(S)[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][list]
                                [IMGLEFT]IMG OF YOUR CHARACTER, MAX WIDTH 150, LONG AS YOU WANT[/IMGLEFT][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=17][color=COLOR2][u][color=COLOR3] [b]The Basics[color=white]xxx[/b][/u]
                                [b][size=13][color=white]XX[/color][color=COLOR1]»[/color][color=COLOR3]»[/color][color=COLOR2]»[/b] [/color][color=COLOR3][size=10]For those of you who don't quite know me I'm[/color] [size=10][color=COLOR1]FULL NAME[/color]

[b][size=13][color=white]XX[/color][color=COLOR1]»[/color][color=COLOR3]»[/color][color=COLOR2]»[/b] [/color][color=COLOR3][size=10]You can also call me[/color] [size=10][color=COLOR1]NICK NAME(S)[/color]

[b][size=13][color=white]XX[/color][color=COLOR1]»[/color][color=COLOR3]»[/color][color=COLOR2]»[/b] [/color][color=COLOR3][size=10]I ran out of fingers but I'm[/color] [size=10][color=COLOR1]AGE[/color]

[b][size=13][color=white]XX[/color][color=COLOR1]»[/color][color=COLOR3]»[/color][color=COLOR2]»[/b] [/color][color=COLOR3][size=10]Last time I checked I'm [/color] [size=10][color=COLOR1]ROLE[/color] [color=COLOR3]for[/color] [color=COLOR1]GROUP[/color]

[b][size=13][color=white]XX[/color][color=COLOR1]»[/color][color=COLOR3]»[/color][color=COLOR2]»[/b] [/color][color=COLOR3][size=10]If you can't tell I'm a[/color] [size=10][color=COLOR1]SEX[/color]

[b][size=13][color=white]XX[/color][color=COLOR1]»[/color][color=COLOR3]»[/color][color=COLOR2]»[/b] [/color][color=COLOR3][size=10]I'm interested in[/color] [size=10][color=COLOR1]SEXUALITY[/color]

[b][size=13][color=white]XX[/color][color=COLOR1]»[/color][color=COLOR3]»[/color][color=COLOR2]»[/b] [/color][color=COLOR3][size=10]I might have a power...[/color] [size=10][color=COLOR1]POWERS, IF ANY.[/color]

[b][size=13][color=white]XX[/color][color=COLOR1]»[/color][color=COLOR3]»[/color][color=COLOR2]»[/b] [/color][color=COLOR3][size=10]My puppeteer is[/color] [size=10][color=COLOR1]USERNAME[/color]

[size=17][color=COLOR2][u][color=COLOR3] [b]A Little More[color=white]xxx[/b][/u]
                                [b][size=13][color=white]XX[/color][color=COLOR1]»[/color][color=COLOR3]»[/color][color=COLOR2]»[/b] [/color][color=COLOR3][size=10]I weigh[/color] [size=10][color=COLOR1]WEIGHT[/color]

[b][size=13][color=white]XX[/color][color=COLOR1]»[/color][color=COLOR3]»[/color][color=COLOR2]»[/b] [/color][color=COLOR3][size=10]I'm this tall! [/color] [size=10][color=COLOR1]HEIGHT[/color]

[b][size=13][color=white]XX[/color][color=COLOR1]»[/color][color=COLOR3]»[/color][color=COLOR2]»[/b] [/color][color=COLOR3][size=10]I totally love this stuff![/color]
                                [size=10][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=COLOR2]❤ [color=COLOR1]LIKE 1
                                [color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=COLOR2]❤ [color=COLOR1]LIKE 2
                                [color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=COLOR2]❤ [color=COLOR1]LIKE 3
                                [color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=COLOR2]❤ [color=COLOR1]LIKE 4

[b][size=13][color=whiTe]XX[/color][color=COLOR1]»[/color][color=COLOR3]»[/color][color=COLOR2]»[/b] [/color][color=COLOR3][size=10]Ick![/color] [size=10]
                                [color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=COLOR2]✗ [color=COLOR1]DISLIKE 1
                                [color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=COLOR2]✗ [color=COLOR1]DISLIKE 2
                                [color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=COLOR2]✗ [color=COLOR1]DISLIKE 3
                                [color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=COLOR2]✗ [color=COLOR1]DISLIKE 4

[size=17][color=COLOR2][u][color=COLOR3] [b]Just A Little deeper[color=white]xxx[/b][/u]
                                [b][size=13][color=white]XX[/color][color=COLOR1]»[/color][color=COLOR3]»[/color][color=COLOR2]»[/b] [/color][color=COLOR1][size=10] PERSONALITY HERE. (Needs to be about a paragraph. Remember, you can always change this if you don't have a solid idea.)

[size=17][color=COLOR2][u][color=COLOR3] [b]The Past[color=white]xxx[/b][/u]
                                [b][size=13][color=white]XX[/color][color=COLOR1]»[/color][color=COLOR3]»[/color][color=COLOR2]»[/b] [/color][color=COLOR1][size=10] STORY HERE (Needs to be a paragraph or longer. 3rd or 1st person. Your choice.)
          User Image
                                Any important information will be listed here, including important roleplayers leaving, vacations of any of the roleplayers, hiatus' and so on.

- The Mods for this rp are as follows:
                                      Grinning Wolf8 // xxxPerfect Weaponxxx // Reverse Light

-Our second time skip has just occurred so be sure to read it before posting.
          User Image
                                This section will include roleplay updates for those who may have missed some or just want a quick recap. Events, relationships, or anything I deem important will be listed here. Feel free to pm a certain moment you would like to have here. Also, feel free to give me a push if I haven't updated this in a while. I won't mind.

- A storm has settled in over the island and is forcing the Survivors to move further inland. The Natives are in their village with some planning to head out on a scouting mission.
                                          -
                                          -

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas