Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
|| 2 Paragraph Minimum, literacy required. || Fantasy, Post Apocalyptic, Experiment, Powers, Action, Adventure || Created by Lithiac // Revived with Permission ||xxxXXxxxxxxxxXx..

Squama's Compadre

Leaf

//quietly huddles in corner of thread

emotion_kirakira

ooooh! A person!
. . .
I need to find me a net, cause you aren't escaping >:3
It'll be a nice net though, maybe made out of Twizzlers or something
delicious  (•◡•) /

Squama's Compadre

Leaf

emotion_kirakira Well, as long as the net's a delicious - edible ? - candy net...

I'll staaaay ~
    emotion_awesome
    How's it going? Enjoying Valentines Day?
Huzzah!
My evil plot has worked >:3

Welcome to the thread Mr. Quote, please enjoy your stay.
-if you become a repeat customer you get a free mint. . . with purchase-

-coughs-
ahem, anyhoo, I am doing alright. Valentine's Day is really like any other around here. I'm just working on rp stuff and shortly I will have to venture to the store for groceries. Unless, of course, I decide that eating is over-rated

Squama's Compadre

Leaf

wat
    evil plot
    wat

emotion_kirakira I shall one day strive for this free mint. and run away with it

Ah, yeah. I just realized it was V-day this morning. x'DD Imagine my surprise when I realized we're halfway through February already! //doing rp junk, too, just slower

Deciding that eating is overrated is a lot easier when it's super cold out and the roads are icy and you never feel like leaving the house. :'D
    //should know 'cause Canadian
You're in luck, the mint is travel size for your convenience :3

Ah, it's like that here too, all snow no road. It would be easier if the city actually did something to clean the streets, but alas, we are left to our own devices.
Thus I stay indoors with my tea and my laptop :3

Familiar Fatcat

| tab
    F e e l the D r e a d

emotion_kirakira Travel size = best size ~

Upside of all that snow: possibility of a snow day! No work / school. lawl Nevertheless, that does sound like a comfy kind of relaxing. c':

sooo ~ the front images are 100 x 150, right? emotion_awesome #prostalkingskills
    #stillprobablywrong
    On mule account because gold. derp

Unfortunately I don't get many snow days, my school refuses to close for anything so I'm pretty screwed there 8P

Anyhoo, yes. The front pictures are 100x150. If you want to send an advance reserve, just give me the cropped image and a brief description of the character, including name, gender, role, age, a sentence or two about their personality, and a link to a sample. That's pretty much all there is in the skeleton anyway ^^

Oooh, what an interesting looking role play you have here!

I think I will send a reservation for a spot... Oh wait, I already did!

How's it going, miss role play boss lady? wink
Boss lady? Aww shucks, I'm just trying to keep the legacy from dying if you will.

This rp was actually made by Lithiac. Myself and a handful of other people didn't want to see it die so we are rebuilding :3
Some of them are serving as mods so you'll have to think of good titles for them 8P
but, boss lady is mine, I have officially adopted it
-loads turnip gun-
Nobody else can has it

Familiar Fatcat

morning all. :'D
//sore throat
Sorry to hear that you've got a sore throat, that's never fun
but I'll share my tea with you emotion_kirakira

Also, morning :3

Risky Streaker

Morning!
Though it is almost 2 pm here and I just woke up… -.-

Haha, I promise I won't use that nickname for any other mods, miss boss lady smile

So, hows everything going, my fellow roleplayers?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff