User Image

You know it just wouldn't be a proper Valentine's Day without a little thrilling drama, right? And what could possibly be more romantically entangling than a crazy love triangle? Well, now that I think about it... A love square, I guess. Or a love parallelogram. Maybe a love dodecagon. But those all sound kind of unwieldy, so love triangle it is! Unrequited passion is the theme of today's bundle, and lemme tell you that it's pretty spectacular! I guess you could say that I've really fallen for it. Eh? Ehhh? Oh stop groaning Cygnus, it's not like you could do any better. Anyway, without any further ado, allow me to introduce the incredible Love Triangle Bundle!

User Image

User ImageModern Miko: Tasked with keeping her temple in order, the Modern Miko thought she had no room in her life for love. At least until the fateful day that a handsome prince walked into her temple, and she felt a peculiar flutter in her chest unlike anything she'd ever felt before. From that moment on, everything changed. Includes her fashionable dress, short coat, traditional shoes, headband, and sideswept hair.

User ImageThe Smooth Imperialist lived a life of luxury, free from responsibility or deep emotion. A wealthy playboy, it never even occurred to him that he might fall in love -- let alone fall in love twice. Torn between his love for a beautiful princess and a sweet priestess, he must choose who will win his heart. Includes his ornate coat, embellished hat, decorated boots, trailing black hair, and fan.

User ImagePrincess Azalea: Royalty through and through, the young Princess Azalea is the crown jewel of the court. Although she could have any man she wished, she's set her eyes upon a certain dashing prince and is determined to win him over. Includes her flowing dress, coat, delicate boots, flowery crown, and opulently styled hair.

User ImageAvailable exclusively in the Love Triangle Bundle is the adorable Love Fox! With a passion for matchmaking, maybe this sweet fox is just the thing to help with this tricky triangle. Includes several foxy poses, elegant sleeves, and a glowing forehead jewel.

Wow! I gotta say, I'm feeling pretty romantical right now. Y'know, lovely ladies of this bundle -- that prince ain't got nothing on me. I mean sure, he's super handsome. But does he sparkle like this?! No way! Just putting it out there. Anyway, this fabulous bundle is available now in La Victoire, so why not stop by and take a look around! Who knows, you might just find that special someone (or sometwo) browsing as well!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!