Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

Lady Von HellSing X
I like2 cuddle
Lady Von HellSing X
I like2 cuddle
Its not liek you are loved any other day,,,
The 14th of feb is nothing special nor different

It doesn't actually bother me but yes, I hear others being bothered, lonely and single! You are absolutely right! It's just the same as other days! Single or not single! There's no difference like the rest of the days! Thank you for pointing that out xD ! biggrin !!!

i quite enjoyed your sarcastic input c:

It's true though! It's just the same as the rest of the days of the year! xD ugh!

Hahah
Im surprised someone is agrreing with me xP

Tipsy Creature

i'm probably not going to get to the store until the monday after so most of the good discount candy will be gone emotion_donotwant

Newbie Noob

fcukypedia
ehh nahh.
i just enjoy
the fact that chocolates
are on sale.

Im not really into chocolate, so it doesnt affect me c:
its not tho

Eloquent Humorist

It's bothering me?

lol

Bashful Friend

11,040 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
I like2 cuddle
Lady Von HellSing X
I like2 cuddle
Lady Von HellSing X
I like2 cuddle

It doesn't actually bother me but yes, I hear others being bothered, lonely and single! You are absolutely right! It's just the same as other days! Single or not single! There's no difference like the rest of the days! Thank you for pointing that out xD ! biggrin !!!

It's true though! It's just the same as the rest of the days of the year! xD ugh!

Hahah

I love Valentines, yeppy love! But I can see both sides of arguments with people xD lol I just couldn't agree more 3nodding

Newbie Noob

Abbi Normal
i'm probably not going to get to the store until the monday after so most of the good discount candy will be gone emotion_donotwant

Hahhahaha
I gues syou miss out xP

Newbie Noob

Just An Old Irishman
It's bothering me?

lol

if it isnt, i guess this doesnt relate to you xD

Newbie Noob

Lady Von HellSing X
I like2 cuddle
Lady Von HellSing X
I like2 cuddle
Lady Von HellSing X
I like2 cuddle

Hahah

I love Valentines, yeppy love! But I can see both sides of arguments with people xD lol I just couldn't agree more 3nodding

Yes, Valentines is a nice day
But its the people who complain who are alone ><
Its sad, but dont worry about it xD

Bashful Friend

11,040 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
I like2 cuddle
Lady Von HellSing X
I like2 cuddle
Lady Von HellSing X
I like2 cuddle

Hahah

If they complain about one day every year about Valentines, might as well throw the same BIG b***h fit for the rest to the year xD lol haha just the same as always lol It's the biggest holiday to complain about xD hahaha

Newbie Noob

Lady Von HellSing X
I like2 cuddle
Lady Von HellSing X
I like2 cuddle
Lady Von HellSing X
I like2 cuddle

Hahah

If they complain about one day every year about Valentines, might as well throw the same BIG b***h fit for the rest to the year xD lol haha just the same as always lol It's the biggest holiday to complain about xD hahaha

Cause its the holiday of romance ;c

Fashionable Entrepreneur

9,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Romance... its quite lovely actually razz
Holidays like valentines day make it worse x.x puts obligation where it shouldn't be. chocolate and flowers, DON'T FORGET OR YOU'RE A HORRIBLE PERSON!
do you know how often i see men just take the closest thing to a flower without carefully choosing. They don't care about the holiday either razz

or when you're single, Happy single awareness day anyone?

I like2 cuddle
Lady Von HellSing X
I like2 cuddle
Lady Von HellSing X
I like2 cuddle

Hahah

Prophet

it's not bothering me i'm going to hang with my friends and get ******** up smile

Newbie Noob

southern scum
it's not bothering me i'm going to hang with my friends and get ******** up smile

All my friends are in relationships.
I cant do that xD

Bashful Friend

11,040 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
yosoydame
Romance... its quite lovely actually razz
Holidays like valentines day make it worse x.x puts obligation where it shouldn't be. chocolate and flowers, DON'T FORGET OR YOU'RE A HORRIBLE PERSON!
do you know how often i see men just take the closest thing to a flower without carefully choosing. They don't care about the holiday either razz

or when you're single, Happy single awareness day anyone?

I like2 cuddle
Lady Von HellSing X
I like2 cuddle
Lady Von HellSing X
I like2 cuddle

Hahah

Hahaha xD I love you man xD ! emotion_c8 emotion_hug lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas