User Image

You know what? The life of a shopkeeper ain't easy. Most people just assume that it's all "napping behind the register" or "napping on a shelf" or even "napping in the middle of the floor because you told Cygnus to do inventory and the sun happens to be shining right on that spot and it looks all warm and lovely" or you know... Maybe something less specific than that. But you get my point! And I'm here to tell you that we work hard. Real hard! But sometimes all that scrimping and bothering contacts for leads and all that -- it pays off. And today? It REALLY paid off. We've got a brand new, absolutely gorgeous item to put on the shelves today, and I couldn't be happier! Take a peek:

User Image

The fruits of my labor, ladies and gents! This is the lovely Mousseux Drops, a rare item I managed to procure with my amazing shopkeeperly (that is a word now, by the way) abilities. Unfortunately I'm not that great a negotiator, and so I only managed to secure a limited amount of them. Still, I think it was worth the effort, don't you? This beauty will be available until February 15th, 11:59 PM EST, so why not drop by La Victoire and try it on? Hope to see you soon!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!