Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Cultist

ESDREEL

That all sounds good to me~
psychotic__Gal

Ahahahah. Her and Si-Wang can have a convo in Chinese!
Which says a lot because he pretends he doesn't speak any
other language but English. xD

Coolios! I don't think she could ignore him anyway if she held
a grudge because once he considers you a friend, its for life!
He'll bother her every day until she says something. xD So yes,
its a good thing he won't hurt her too seriously. Maybe annoy her?
Most likely. Ahahah.

rajio_obake

PRINCE ERIC

Hmm, Si-Wang and him will butt heads no doubt, just because
he's has connections to the law enforcement and well, he's too nice for
him...if that makes sense. I can see Si-Wang throwing insults at him if
they every are in the same room together. He'll do it all on purpose. xD

Well as Nari will be cool with him. It will annoy Si-Wang, but there are
times where Nari can make up his own mind. He just don't like the fact
that people thinks he clings to Si-Wang like a lost puppy. Ahaha. He'll
respect him in some ways.

When it comes to A'yani, she's basically cool with everyone. She likes to
have friends, rather than enemies. Plus, she'll be getting in trouble along
with Andy and Tink after a round of partying. xD

CAPTAIN HOOK

For Si-Wang, I can see them clashing sometimes because the both of them
have mean streaks. They will have like a bi-polar friendship. Like one day they
would be cool and hanging out and then another day they will be at each other's
throats. If he's homeless, he can always come with for Si-Wang by selling some
candy. wink He'll make some good money, and sit very comfortably.

I think him and Nari will get along fine. They would understand each other in ways
not because they both grew up in the foster care system, but because they were
both humiliated at some point in their life. Like Nari, he was bullied in the system
until Si-Wang came along and helped him out. Also, they have music in common.
Nari plays the guitar and bass, so maybe they can have some jam sessions some
times?

A'yani will be wary of him. A bit scared and cautious. xD She'll always try to say the
right things around him, just so he wouldn't snap on her or embarrass her. Again,
she likes to make friends not enemies! Ahahah. So no doubt, she'll try to be his
friend instead of shunning him like some others will.

ELSA

Oh man, oh man oh man! Si-Wang will ******** with him so much. O_O He won't
like him and he'll think he's pathetic to the point where he'll rag on him just for
the hell of it.

Where as Nari will take up for him if Si-Wang does. He'll tell his a** to shut the
heck up and go mess with someone else who can fight back and take it. He doesn't
like when people get bullied, and seeing how his past is public, he wouldn't want Ellis
to do something stupid. Like attempt to take his life again.

A'yani will understand where he's coming from. She's been down that road where she
had thoughts of taking her own life because she had nothing and no one. But she over
came that and made herself stronger. I can see them being great friends, where she will
bake him his favorite cupcakes if he's ever feeling down about something.

MAD HATTER

Si-Wang will think this guy is a majooooooor freak! Like if Trent were to walk in the room
he would just give him a weird a** look before leaving like five seconds later. xD He wouldn't
know what the hell is wrong with Trent, but does know a user when he sees one. If you want
he can always supply with some candy. Si-Wang is working with, and sometimes for, Demi.
So he'll always have something on for a price. : D

Nari and him won't click. Like at all. I don't know. He'll have too many questions in his
head about Trent to the point where he's like, forget it. I have other friends! So yeah, I
don't see the two of him having lunch soon.

A'yani will surprisingly be cool with him. She'll dig his flair and the fact that he has no
shame. His confidence and badassness will draw her to him.

Azor Ahai Reborn

Okie dokie! Cooolios! : D

Demonic Strawberry

ESDREEL

I play Alice who's name is Alice xD cause she is the daughter of a woman who played Alice in a love action tv series (her dad played the mad hatter)... In a nutshell, the girl is hella jaded. She's only ever had two real friends, and typically keeps to herself as much as she can unless she's out to score some pot or pills or her fav: tabs. She kinda likes to lose herself in drugs and doesn't seem to think it's a problem at all. She also get harassed by paparazzi and celebrity stalker blogs. She's pretty chill, but is really awkward. She doesn't really know how to talk to people who aren't used to her, and will probably accidentally offend someone when she tries to like... Tell them their shirt is ugly xD she thinks she helps when she does that.

Haime is Stith, from Lilo and stitch... And he is a homeless dude who sleeps at all his friends houses or under a bridge. He kinda adapts to the environment around him. And if he's singing in his band, he's gets very crazy. He's pretty destructive and reckless, but is pretty hard to piss off or make him hate you.

-ps, I'm typing from my phone, excuse any typos

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
ESDREEL
User Image
rαjισ_σbαкεxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Prince Eric:
                                                        They probably do butt heads but thats never a bad thing, I could see Pedro throwing a few back remarks and perhaps jokingly swinging a pair of handcuffs on his index finger just to rile him up. Then probably just leave and go about his business.

That could be interesting, perhaps the two bond over eatting, Pedro is kinda likes sampling other dishes from around, so if theres a new malaysian restuarant or mexican he is most likely up for trying it

Haha probably would get along fine if she's friends with show tunes, xD hope she doesn't mind the holding cell television being on spanish soap operas~

Captain Hook:
                                                        Heh that works for me, I can see them saying something that sets the other off. Not to mention sometimes fighting is a good way to relieve stress ;D so maybe at times, dunno about Si-Wang, but Jamie'd be up for just getting really drunk and beating the shii- outta eachother -shrug- Think Jamie would have to think on the offer to come for him. Could be one of those current strains on the bipolar friendship the "have you made up your mind to my offer?" kinda mafia deals -is watching Tokyo Drifter for class ugh such an amusing mafia movie-

Sweet deal [: be the less violent kinda amicable terms. they could probably have jam sessions, chilling out and playing songs. Hook might joke that Nari should join the band though it wouldn't be a serious offer unless Nari made it in which case it'd be like "you should ask Haime/stitch about that"

I don't think Jamie would go out of his way to interact with her. Though he might give her a scrupulous look trying to see if she was up to something or had ulterior motives when she was talking to him. He kinda has a tendency to do most the shunning himself so would be interesting to see one push one way and another push the other kinda deal.

Elsa:
                                                        xD to be honest, I don't think Ellis would care much... He's so quiet and reserved but on the inside he's like - -
                                                        [********] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [********]
                                                        It takes a lot to rile him up he's the kind to bottle things up until that one thing is sad that sets him off and he just explodes for worse. However I'm totally up for my character being ragged on cause he'd just look at Si-Wang with this baffled expression like, "What the hell I do to you?" but he wouldn't actually go out of his way to ask or confront Si-Wang cause he doesn't deal with conflict well.

However, I can see him being appreciative to Nari since it seems like Nari would say the things Ellis refrains himself from saying.

Ellis would respect that about her and they probably could get along swimmingly, have those small one on one moments and just enjoy eachother's friendship kinda company.

Mad Hatter:
                                                        Haha, Trent would be pretty pleased with himself if he knew someone thought he was a freak. He'd probably give a weird look back, but to his childish nature might stick out his tongue, and Hah he might get some from him once in a while he tends to just get supplied from whatever his Aunt gives him at the time~Unbirthday presents hehe

They could simply just not be on eachother's radars at all. Maybe that passing glance/face in the crowd but other than that never spoken to eachother?

Haha sweet, does she do snapchat? Cause Trent is like a snapchat whore and so if she had an account he'd probably add her to his group spams of images of him and his dog. Or him saying weird crap on occassion.

It's killing me slowly to watch you continue to run away from your problems
                                                        'Cause I know we got some, oh yeah, I know that we got some.

Don't you quit on me.
                                                        My heart cries for yours in the distance; but full of resistance your heart it swears those feelings are gone.

Demonic Strawberry

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
ESDREEL

XD I'm not sure if she would get too annoyed.
Unless he was messing with/hurting her chameleon
(heaven forbid! Hell hath no fury)
Or picking on her friends. Or something. xD
Otherwise, it'd be minor irritation xD

Ohohoh yes!
I could see her being like "u.u I'm not getting any of this! This is so much harder than Latin! And that's a dead language!"
Him kind of sighing, then taking it upon himself to help her by conversing. xD
And suddenly! BAM! makes sense. xD
Colour Me Krista

Hola! Hmm, I think that Nari and A'yani will know of her, but they
won't be around her in circle too often. They'll be more on the lines
of acquaintances. As for Si-Wang, if she want's some drugs to ease
her day, come by for a visit or she can text one of his many phones.
wink

Nari will be cool with him, since he hangs out with Hook and have
some kickass jam sessions! He'll be the guy who watches them
rehearse because their music is hot. So count Nari as a friend!

As for A'yani she'll know of him but won't approach him because of
his behavior. She might think if she says something wrong, he'll
change up real quick. But that doesn't mean she doesn't like him
or anything. She just won't know him aside from the fact that he plays
in a band. Si-Wang will be indifferent towards him. Or try to slip him
some x when he isn't looking. Just to see how crazy the mofo could
get before he starts having a heart attack. xD Si-Wang likes making
enemies >.>

rajio_obake

Coolios! That all sounds good to me!

Ahahah Ellis will reach his boiling point eventually with Si-Wang because
he's the type of person who likes to push people until they crack. Sometimes
he will do it in small doses, and other times, he'll do it all day. It all depends
on his mood and how much he doesn't like someone.

I don't even know what SnapChat is. I don't do the social media stuff. I don't have
that, a twitter, a facebook, a myspace, an instagram or nothing. All I have is skype. xD
So what is that exactly? That was A'yani can have it. : D

psychotic__Gal

Ahahhaha he'll use to pick on River sometimes, but now he "helps" him. As for her pet,
he doesn't like anything that crawls, or begs. He's into birds. cool He has one know but
his uncle is keeping an eye on it for him when he's not around.

Sounds good! You know at first, when he's teaching her Chinese, he'll be telling
her the dirtiest s**t ever because he's like that. He'll be saying, "You look like you
taste sweet" or "What's you favorite position? You'll look even hotter on your knees."
But of course, she won't know what the hell he's saying. xD

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
ESDREEL
User Image
rαjισ_σbαкεxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hehe we shall sees~ basically instead of throwing ice, he throws punches when he reaches his boiling point limit... rage issues~ hehe idk

annnn I didn't get Snapchat till Krista introduced me to it xD
                                                        Basically it's like a texting ap where you can make short videos or take pictures, there only about 10 to 1 second long and your friends can see what you sent but after times up the picture / video dissapears unless you take a snapshot liiiikeee I took a snapshot of one of em I recieved and it kinda looks like this

User Image

It's killing me slowly to watch you continue to run away from your problems
                                                        'Cause I know we got some, oh yeah, I know that we got some.

Don't you quit on me.
                                                        My heart cries for yours in the distance; but full of resistance your heart it swears those feelings are gone.
rajio_obake

Ooh, so its almost like if vine and instagram had a baby??
I watch vine vids all the time. There's some funny a** people out there
man. I don't know how they can think of stuff like that everyday and not
burn out.

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
ESDREEL

xD Oh okay. That's nice of his uncle! :3

kekekeke It'd be like "what does that even mean!?
That's too advanced!"
xD
psychotic__Gal

Ahahahah, and he will tell her. "Don't worry about it. You'll find out soon enough."
He'll then wink at her and change the subject, before he makes himself horny. And
that's something, Rory does not want to see. She might have a heart attack. cool

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
ESDREEL

Oh gosh. XD
I'm not even sure if I'd want to see that! xD
psychotic__Gal

Ahaha oh you want to. wink Just wait for it. Muahahahaha. I'm planning
out his post now, but I don't know where to put him. I'll probably have
him screw with Nari or something. But then, I'll just be talking to myself. xD

Omnipresent Cultist

River is by himself by the Spill entrance. Just throwing that out there. xDD

Demonic Strawberry

Azor Ahai Reborn
River is by himself by the Spill entrance. Just throwing that out there. xDD

I was just talking to someone about this!
I'm probably gonna make Alice wave or talk to him or something
Gotta ask those grocery store questions xD

But I also can't remember of they were friends or not already

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out