Welcome to Gaia! ::

rajio_obake

Yaaaay! I got a bite! xDD

Also, I just took on Abu so yay for that too!

Will your charries get along with mine? Probably not with Si-Wang, but
Nari, yes. He actually want to save the daycare from being closed down.

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
ESDREEL
Who wants to plot with me? I need to set Si-Wang and Nari up somewhere. : D

I'd love to plot with you. :3
Aww Abu~ XD
I'm excited to see him!
psychotic__Gal

Yay. How are your character like? And since I have two dudes,
I'm making Abu a girl. She's going to be my Reformed Thief.

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
ESDREEL

x3 Well...I have Tinkerbell (Isabelle) and Rapunzel (Rory)

Isabelle (20):
Sarcastic, party girl, prankster, honest fashionista.
She really can't hide her emotions. And often she doesn't want to.
She has a loud mouth and a lot of energy.
Often finds herself in jail with Andy (Peter Pan, Azor)

Rory (19):
Artistic, adopted, home schooled, somewhat quiet, and she has anxiety problems
She's very...sweet and naive.
She loves the idea of an adventure but has never really gone on one.
She also tends to be eclectic in her interests.

Iz tends to attract colorful sorts of people so she and Abu might have a connection.
Guess it would depend on other interests/personality. xD

What do you think? :3
psychotic__Gal

Ahahaha. Oh I think Isabelle and Abu aka A'yani (that's her name) will be friends.
A'yani likes to have a good time so if she likes to party, just tell A'yani and she
will be there. She's also a bit tomboyish so Isabelle can try to get her in dresses
and put loads of make-up on her. xD Of course at first she'll be like, "No never!" but
when she sees herself in the mirror afterwards, she's going to be like, "Hey, I look hot!"

When it comes to Nari, he's not mean at all. Although sometimes when he's not smiling
he can seem mean. xD That's why he makes sure to keep a smile on his face. He can
be hyper sometimes and like Isabelle, he doesn't hide his emotions too much. At times,
he can get easily offended because he wouldn't know why people are being rude to him,
but he'll get over it. That, and he wouldn't want Si-Wang catching wind of it or else it will
just start a big a** problem. Him and Isabelle can also be friends too.

As for Si-Wang, be very cautious around him. He's a d**k, he's rude, and he just don't
care about people. He'll hurt your feelings in a heartbeat and if he doesn't want to eff you
then you're basically no one to him. Nari tries to get him to play nice, but that only last for
about 5 minutes before Si-Wang becomes annoyed. But the thing with him is, when it comes
to chicks, he hates loud mouth chicks who don't mind their business. He face palms them
out of his way all the time. So with Rory, he won't be as mean. They'll connect through
art and seeing how she's naive, he might flirt a bit. Try to get inside her pants sometimes.
He likes quiet girls, because his life is so hectic and he's vindictive at times. So being friends
with a girl who's his complete opposite is a relief. He doesn't like people who fits into his
category that much. In the end, they'll just bump heads and he'll have to kick someones
a**. xD

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
ESDREEL

Oooh sounds good. Really good. xD
I kind of want to see Si-Wang and Iz butt heads. It would be hilarious. xD
I'm writing up the relationships right now so I'll show you when I'm done to make sure they're okay. x3

Aww She'll be so oblivious! Does Rory know that he was bounced from foster home to foster home? If so, she'll consider that another connection.
psychotic__Gal

Ahahaha they can if you want. Just have her getting slick with him and he'll
face palm her out the way, or toss her a** out of the way. He'll mix it up. xD
And if Peter pan tries to butt in or any other person, they'll meet her on the
floor as well.

Naw, she won't know. Si-Wang doesn't like talking about his past or his life. He's
a mystery when it comes to that department. He'll only tell you what he wants to
tell you when he feels you should know about it. Like the only people who would
know about that or at least some parts of it will be Perri and Nari. I say Perri because
he treats her like family....when he's not trying to flirt with her. xD

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
ESDREEL

XD awesome. It'll be fun!

Okay x3 Sounds good then...

Both of my relationship trackers are located Here if you want to read them. x3
Let me know if I need to fix anything or expand. x3
psychotic__Gal

It all looks good to me! Also, that's a good idea jotting down all of
the 'ships like that! Makes me want to do it now because there's
so many characters.

Awww, Rory is so adorable! I just want to put her in my pocket!
Plus, she knows Chinese so she would know what Si-Wang's name
really mean. xD I can see those two clicking together but then, it
will just annoy him because he wouldn't like the feelings she bring
out of him. If that makes sense.....so when it happens, he'll either
change the subject or be a d**k and say something mean.

Omnipresent Cultist

ESDREEL

Peter Pan, Ursula, and Flynn Rider here~
Their profiles are up or you can read them here

Quick blurb
Pan/Andy = Sarcastic daredevil who tends to be fairly immature.
He hates hard work and avoids it like the plague. Often ends up in
lockup because he can't keep his mouth shut and sticks his foot in it
over and over again. xD

Ursula/Erika = Competitive swimmer and musical theatre girl
who has her nose in everyone's business. She ferrets out gossip
so that she has leverage for when she wants something. She's a very
sneaky, quiet type of mean. Backhanded compliments are a favorite tool.

Flynn/River= Momma's boy, verging on the Bate's variety, though not as bad.
He's led a fairly sheltered life, which leaves him socially awkward and likely to
ramble or clam up depending on the situation. He wants to be more outgoing
and charming so that he can sweep the lady (or fellow) of his dreams off of his
or her feet and surround himself with friends. xD
Azor Ahai Reborn

Ahahaha Andy sounds like a fun time!!! A'yani will def. hang
out with him. Maybe Nari too. Nari will try to calm everyone down
and get them to do the right thing, but it won't work. xD

Si-Wang and Ursula will click. If she has dirt on people, he'll
buy it from her. Just don't have her barking up the wrong tree
or else she'll see how cold he can be. I can see the two of them
tag-teaming people. Like if someone doesn't do what she wants,
she can call him and he'll get them to do her bidding.

At first Si-Wang will pick on River sometimes, when Rory isn't around.
But then he'll grow to like him a bit. He'll try to teach him all the wrong
things when it comes to women. Like "if she talks too much, ******** her one
time and throw her to the wolves. You don't want a nagging b***h in you
ear." He can be bi-polar at times. Like he would be nice to
some people and then be a b*****d to others. You just won't know with him.
It all depends on what mood he's in.

Also, I'm readying the profiles now.

Demonic Strawberry

I wonder if Hannibal also eat Doritos

Omnipresent Cultist

Doritos seem beneath him. xD
He's a fancy dinner type. Probably doesn't own any junk food. lol

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
ESDREEL

thank yoooou! xD
<3

She actually...doesn't know Chinese.
She's never lived in a Chinese household.
HOWEVER I might have her take a community college online Chinese course.
Actually, that's a good idea. She's going to be doing that now! XD

n'awww She...I can't really see her getting too hurt if he were to do that.
Somewhat sensitive yes but not so hurt she'd never talk to him again.
She doesn't do grudges very well.
She's kinda like a puppy.
Loyal to the end. xD

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
ESDREEL
User Image
rαjισ_σbαкεxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I got four characters soooooo one of them might xD or not hehe who knows.

Iiii gottsss ~

Prince Eric:
                                                        Pedro grew up in knowing his dad for only a brief peroid of time. His dad was an officer who died on the force and he was raised by his mami and his papi's police partner. He was kind of a reformed partier turned officer. He still likes to have fun yet now he gets to reprimand people like his fried Andy so there's fun in that. He used to lifeguard in highschool but now that he's grown up he hasn't been able to do it as often. He's the kinda guy when he sets his mind to it, it's going to happen. So thats kinda how him and ariel started dating, when he saw her. He just knew. He wants to help the daycare because he felt like he'd be repaying a debt to the lady who helped his mother so much after his father died.

Captain Hook:
                                                        Oh Jamie... Jamie, Jamie, Jamie... Where to begin... He is very much so arrogant, but then he kinda chose that path for himself after being publicly humilated. He made a childhood promise to himself he would never give anyone a reason to make him the butt off all jokes ever again. So he became a very aggressive child. If someone tried to call him "Princess" he got in fights in a way to beat sense into them. He was bounced around from foster home to foster home till he finally was kicked out of his last home after beating up a footballer. He currently is homeless and lives out of his car. Bumming couches or beds from friends and few acquantinces... He is best friends with Scar. And he is also a bassist in Haime's /Stitch's band. And his views on the daycare are that if the construction company doesn't wreck it he will. His dirty little secret is that he has a thing for plays...

Elsa:
                                                        Ellis is known for a few things around town... One is the fact both his parents were murdered when he was a kid, and it went on to be a cold case the doer was never caught. And the second is that he tried to end his life. He was unsuccessful in his attempt but his depression kind of started manifesting itself when he was a middleschooler. He felt like a burden to his Aunt and to his old friends so he kind of fell out of touch with the, especially after he accidently pushed Anna/Ronnie away quite literally. He went from one public school but after his attempt he transfered to another public school in an attempt to start fresh. But it wasn't till he moved away for college he felt actually a bit more confident in himself. He's friends with Hans, but is kind of blinded that it could be for devious purposes. And when it comes to Esmerelda it went from a volunteer thing to he actually is starting to open up with her. He just graduated college so he's back to help his Aunt and get his life in order, he was unaware about the daycare situation till recently and isn't even sure he'll make a difference.

Mad Hatter:
                                                        Finally! My last character and what a one to end on... Uhhhh... Trent, what is there to say about Trent. Well he was a basket baby. Dumped on his father's porch step. His mother is the same woman who mothered The Queen of Hearts. But his dad's side of the family include's his Aunt (Madam Mim) & and an Uncle who happened to father one of his nephew's (the White Rabbit). So He's kinda smack dab in the middle big family wise. He can cycle through moods but he tends to stay a bit on the immoral and bizarre pole. He got a football scholarship to the private school and went on to become the quarterback. Much to the horror of his coach Simba (kidding kinda). He also outted himself as gay in a very impressive fashion and yet the school hasn't kicked him out or revoked his scholarship. His two best friends are Alice and the Cheshire Cat. Alice and him tend to do drugs and party and Chess is the friend who tends to keep a watchful eye make sure the two don't end up dead. He accepted money after sex once just cause, what the hell wasn't like it hurt anyone... and thats kinda his secret but more so the linebacker's as it was hush money... Trent is eighteen but he's going to be a seniour next year so he's looking forward to more parties and doesn't really have an opinion on the daycare cause why should he?

It's killing me slowly to watch you continue to run away from your problems
                                                        'Cause I know we got some, oh yeah, I know that we got some.

Don't you quit on me.
                                                        My heart cries for yours in the distance; but full of resistance your heart it swears those feelings are gone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff