Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ⅰ ⊗ g o a l s for AUGUST. ⊳ no more binging ! forgo all snacks in large packaging | jumpstart c25k

Ⅱ ⊗ t o d a y at a glance. . .

Calories | 1675 out of 1810

Exercise | 1-mile walk.

Water Intake | 40 oz.

Steps Taken | 935 steps

Did you take the Pill? | no; make appt. for refill.

Did you take (2) Mets? | nope. ; 3;

Did you take daily multivitamin? | no.

Ⅲ ⊗ p i c s for the day. . .

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ⅳ ⊗ a b o u t the day. . .

thought i'd fancy up the post, here. D: lol.
uhmmm. okay. so i'm starting this thing that will hopefully help me keep better track.
i found my current mfp account too "distracting--"
too many posts, not enough encouragement / progress, etc.
so i made a new account, completely blank. starting over.
i'm setting small goals for myself every month that i hope will help me jump start into my new routine.

c: under "pics" is mai new carrrrr. i'm so excited that it's finally here! dead broke right now (lolz) but it's worth it. until i get caught up, i'm on an extreme budget again. i don't anticipate a grocery trip for another couple of weeks, so. small, cheap meals in the meantime.

did a simple 1-mile walk to try to get back into this fitness stuff again. starting c25k this week to prep for jogging class in a couple of weeks. i don't want to seem totally out of shape, lawlz. gonna also try incorporating strength training back in, as i feel so WEAK. i haven't done real weight training in months, ugh. i used to be stronger, but i'll get that way again soon.

Hey guys! I know it's been quite a WHILE
since I've posted , so I'm hoping I'm still
allowed to post here ;p.

But let me tell you fitness wise, I've gone
down the drain. I'm 130 lbs. I haven't worked
out in over six weeks now. I'm tired,
i bought a gym membership , and I'm honestly

too scared to walk into the gym. I've never felt
this insecure before, so what I'm trying to do
is trying to get myself back to where I was,
and I don't know how to do it without completely
shocking my body. I"m wondering if you guys
know of a shake that I can make that would
give me the energy to work out. Because I
bought some pre workout , and hated the
way it made me feel. Guys, I took half a
dose and it gave me exactly what I needed but
I didn't like it ...at all...Pre workouts aren't natural
and the only thing I can think of that I loved was
wheat grass...unfortunately I don't have access to
it anymore, and so I'm just trying to get myself back
to where I was.

I'm going to be honest, I'm pretty embarrassed of myself
right now.

So 10,200+ steps today. 3 liters of water & walking for over 40 minutes was my exercise.

So I pretty much binge ate Friday-Sunday.
I'm now slightly above 140 lbs.... I was 120 lbs in April.

Ugh I hate my body. I go back to college August 19, so until then, I'm going to try my hardest to cut out junk food- or at least limit it. I'll weigh in the morning & that'll be my official starting weight. Hopefully, I can be closer to 130, if not under, by the time I go back to school. My hope is that most of it's water weight.

So today would probably be around 500 calories. I didn't have time to eat- I had work & only grabbed a bigggg bag of carrots & a can of tuna. Unfortuanetly that's only a total of 332 calories. I also had an apple for breakfast. So probably not even 500 calories.

I'm feeling pretty down, however, so off to bed I go~

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
SKYYbluu

xD ! You're ALWAYS allowed to post here--no worries, there are no requirements in order to stay or post. I know we all have moments where we don't feel like posting & stuff. So you're fine.~

:c I'm so sorry that you've hit a hump like that. Is there a reason why you stopped initially? Sick, injury, lost motivation, etc.?

>__< I'm actually not too good of a shake expert, because I don't consume them often. BUT when I do, I make my own using fruits & protein powder. I'll blend the ingredients (usually two fruits--like bananas & strawberries, some almond milk, low-fat yogurt like Dannon's Light & Fit, & then a scoop of protein powder), which will make about two servings. It's a natural pick-me-up & I have enough to use pre- & post-workout. Dx But other than that, I'm not too sure ! I hope that helps.

I never bought any premade shake products like Shakeology or such. Hoping someone else from the thread can weigh in on this, too !

Good luck--I hope you can find the spirit to get back in the gym & kick some butt ! c8

TODAY DOES NOT COUNT FOOD WISE. gonk

I broke my phone completely so I binge ate a little. Even though, I kept it around 1,000 calories max. But it was junk food. So that makes me sad. Tomorrow I will hopefully go back to no junk food, like I did yesterday. A can of tuna (140), 4 milky war unwrapped bitables (90) & then a bunch of chocolate animal crackers- wasn't more than 80, which is 5 servings (650).

But I did a lot of walking / exercising.

Dance for an hour+, 3 liters of water, a bunch of walking, a few reps of weight lifting for biceps.
15,500+ steps, but if my anxiety doesn't go away, I'm gonna go for a walk. I'll edit.

Food idk.

Steps 12,500+. Exercise- 40+ minutes of walking & a bunch of miscellaneous weight training things.
3.5 liters of water.

Inquisitive Astronomer

Sorry I haven't been around! Been getting some stuff straightened out in my life, and I am also almost a month into keto so the energy has been insane and I havent been able to sit at my computer long enough to log here as well as on MFP <.<

I haven't gone over my calories at all, though I did up my calorie intake since starting regular exercise in the morning. Up to 1600-1800 as opposed to a strict 1600 goal.

...so to log SOMETHING: Yesterday was good. C25K W2 D1 in the am, so 30 min of cardio. 1594 calories, 13g net carbs, like, 6 32 oz bottles of water so what...192oz? (low carb makes you ridiculously thirsty throughout the day lol)

Today I already finished a 30 min walk (rest day), and have my meals planned out but I will log tonight to make sure I stick to it. Hope everyone has been having a great week!

Calories dunno- I got a little book today & I'm being held accountable by my mom & grandma to actually start logging everything again. I want to him my goal of being as close to 130 as possible by the time I start classes & I have 11 days tomorrow. I want to be close to 125 (if possible) by the 26, a week after that.

16,400+ steps. Slightly under 3 liters of water. Exercised a bunch today~

1.3 mile run (supposedly I ran a mile in 5'41" ), 30+ minutes of walking, a little bit of strength training (hit a dead lift max of 100 lb!), and dance for an hour.

From now on I'm going to write names of machines, # of reps, weight, etc to fully see how much I'm doing & to track progress. I know I did this one thing that works the back. I did 3 sets of 10 reps- one at 25 lb, the other at 40. I did some bicep curls with 15 lbs & I did overhead press with 20 or 15- can't remember. 3 sets of 10 reps. & I did some dead lifting as well. 6 reps of 65, 3 reps of 85 & hit a max of 100 lb!

I'll make updates if things change buuuut.

Calories- 1,200
Steps- 10,600+
Water- 2.5 L
Exercise- 20 minutes of walking & 1 hour of dance
I'll update weight tomorrow though Monday is my official weigh in day~

Stats for today~

Calories : Aeound 1,100, I think? Idk
Steps: 10,600+
Water: 2.5 L
Exercise: 1 hour+ of walking & 1 hour + of weight lifting. Forgot my book to write down exercises. But I did a lot.
75 assisted pull ups, 60 tricep dips, 58 push ups, 50 bicep curls, 200 Russian twist, 30 hanging abs & 2 other machines of 3 sets of 12 reps. I think that's all- though I might be forgetting something.

Mewling Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Hey guys how's it goin? Long time no chat. Sorry about that.

No so great here... had a depression dip due to stress overload... a medical problem with my son (sleep apnea), on top of things that have just become regular in my life: lack of sleep, lack of help from family with my son, struggling financially, hating where I live (bs drama with my neighbors), overall feeling of stuckness and lack of options for the future.

Physical health, I'm back at 160lbs ish and I had gotten down to 154 which was 9lbs from current goal weight. Booo. Junk food, lack of walking because of the heat, and probably in need of hydration killed my progress (I'd say as a result from stress craze).

So I jump between the whole "love my body because who needs to be a size 0 anyways," (although it would be nice to be less than a size 14), and "******** this, I hate my bod and need to do something about it".
Anyways, here's the plan, screw MFP. It just makes me feel like I'm getting nowhere and that I'm a terribly unhealthy person (which, I'm far from great, but still)... going to aim for eating more vegs and fruits since I find it hard to have time to cook... hydrate like crazy... avoid salt... workout... basically shape up. Oh and only use my scale once a week because I check my weight more than once a day and it's depressing.
Workout consists of: gold gym's kickboxing remix video (love the kicks) 15-30 mins 5 days a week, using my exercise ball with lunges, crunches, squats, and this hands to feet ball pass thing where you're laying on your back, also found a could workouts on youtube that I like... so I just kinda do a random mix of things with the goals of toning and building muscle mainly in the stomach-legs area.

Stats: 160lbs today.
Workout: Will post after I do it lol. Have done about 15 mins of situps (alternating between regular crunches and with lifting my feet, and then only lifting my feet) with the exercising ball (plus the weird ball pass thing). Still need to do the kickboxing video (which I really like by the way). It has hand and leg weights but I'm only using the hand ones so far.

smutty makes a random encouraging appearance.
KEEP GOING STRONG YOU FABULOUS FOLKS YOU

from prince.

p.s. i love that this thread is still going strong~
Awesome thread

Mewling Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Stats: 160lbs as of 08/09

Post updated
Workout:
2x 20 lunges on each leg
1x 10 exercise ball hand-leg pass
15 mins of leg lifts with ankle weights
20 mins of punches from kickboxing remix dvd (with hand weights)
15 mins of kicks from dvd (mostly with ankle weights)

Will update as I get time to exercise but I wanted to record what I've done so far so that I don't forget. Any ideas for an exercise journal? Not interested in MFP.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff