Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Once the tattooed man had turned to face him Cebastion was grateful to see that the man didn't seem to be bothered, frightened, or disapproving of his immediate appearance. That was a start. The tattooed man, Savic, as he had introduced himself, seemed polite and at least tolerable of oddities. Cebastion smiled a little although there was little chance that Savic would be able to tell.

Cebastion followed the motion of Savic's hand and responded in kind with a reasonable grip and quick shake, "nice to make your acquaintance, Savic. You may call this one Cebastion." It wasn't painfully obvious but Cebastion's voice and tone were somewhat flat. Her pronunciation was a little too perfect and his words were very evenly spaced. "Concerning work: Long term would be most desirable. I am capable of a wide variety of tasks so long as they do not involve an abundance of social interactivity. Most individuals do not react as well to this one as you have." Cebastion had been attempting to figure out why people did not always like him or want him around but he couldn't quite understand. He had done what he could to study people and to try and be more like them but he supposed he needed more time.

Savic the Blue Blade

Shameless Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Crackbaby73

Savic grins as the man returns the handshake. Definitely a good start and a nice change from the typical high strung people he usually has to deal with. "Good to meet you Cebastion. And I think I can find something for you. Come with me I'll show you my shop." Savic begins to walk past Cebastion to make his way down the dock and towards the main road but nods for Cebastion to follow him. Once on the road Savic would lead them towards the building that the construction crew is working on. The front of the shop is relatively untouched with the exception of workers having to use the front doors. But the back of the building is all but gutted as they add on to it. Thankfully though they have the opened up areas closed off to the public eye through use of plastic coverings. The men are easily able to move in and out through it but the cloudy material prevents anyone from seeing his stuff.

As they approach A man wearing just casual clothing, jeans and button up shirt, walks out from his building. Savic motions for Cebastion to give him a second and walks up to the man.
"Hey Kolin you guys need anything? I'm going to step in so I can send Sentinel on a run." Looking up from his clipboard Kolin just waves him off. Despite the workers have been getting their own stuff when it comes to food or anything else Savic still gets them that sort of stuff whenever he can. He knows what it's like to work construction so anything he can to make things easier on them he does. But since they were good Savic motions for Cebastion to follow him inside.

Walking into the front doors they would enter a large opened up room. In the center is a massive metal forge with work tables and machines used for forging weapons positioned in different areas. The machines ranging from belt sanders, vertical mills, and industrial drills. As they walk in Savic raises his left hand and waves towards the machines.
"So this is just a small part of what I do. I'm an arms dealer of sorts and make weapons and armor for anyone who commissions me. But this is just a small part of what I do so before we go any further. What are your skills? Have you worked any professions in the past? Once we establish a baseline I can probably find something I can use you for. And you will be payed well for your services." Savic takes a seat on the edge of one of his work tables and crosses his arms over his chest. He will allow Cebastion to look around to get a feel for the place. But until he answers he wont show him the more restricted areas.

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
While life went on in Barton Town, an unfamiliar form strolled through it's streets and caught the attention of a few individuals as it passed. Dressed in flip-flops, a pair of cut off shorts that stopped about mid-thigh on long legs, and a deep blue tank, this particular stranger looked like nothing out of the normal. Until one looked over their features, the ivory skin and bright, almost glowing eyes, a dead giveaway that they were far from average. With fiery curls that fell down to their waist and swayed over curves most men had drooled over, it seemed the newcomer stuck out like a sore thumb. Of course, it didn't seem to bother them one bit. In fact, they relished in being different, though it did come to be a curse when in their current situation.

"Darn it, Savic. I thought you said it would be easy to find your place." Whispered a voice edged in irritation while sapphire eyes looked over the paper held within elegant fingers. Ristar Black had been offered an opportunity like no other, and it had brought her to this place. Unfortunately, this was her first time in town and she had no clue where she was. Pearly white teeth chewed on her bottom lip in thought before she sighed and stopped in her tracks. She took a quick look around to make sure she was even going in the right direction and huffed out a breath, the action stirring her scarlet curls to have them moving like flames against her alabaster skin. It took her a few moments, but in the end she figured it out and continued as if nothing had happened.

After another fifteen minutes of wandering, and five minutes of flustering a citizen for assistance with directions, Ri found herself spotting the harbor she knew her friends' business to be near. Relief washed over her and danced through her starry hues, glad to be done with her search. She barely resisted the urge to skip towards the structure before her, instead strolling towards it as if she had all the time in the world. On the inside, however, she could feel her nerves coming to life at what awaited her within the shop. She had never had a job before, and the last thing she wanted was to make herself look bad in front of Savic. She didn't want him to regret his decision when it came to hiring her.

"It's too late for all of that now. Suck it up, woman!" She chastised herself. Doing her best to take her own advice, Ristar took a deep breath and closed the distance between herself and the structure. She was anxious to see what her friend did for a living, especially since she had already seen some of the things he could create. Her imagination could only begin to come up with what his talents could do with metal. Or whatever else he was asked to work with.

As she reached the entrance, she noticed a few men working on things. With a smile and a wave, she greeted them happily before pulling open the door. Her bright eyes had to adjust to the change in lighting, but once they had she couldn't stop them widening in surprise. Whatever she had been expecting was nothing compared to what she saw. Having never been around such things before in her life, Ri itched to touch as she walked around the large room. She knew it was dangerous to play with things you didn't understand, but she just couldn't help herself. Her fingers brushed over the tools she was closest to, while her feet carried her deeper into the building. She was so wrapped up in her exploration that she was oblivious to her surroundings. Unless someone actually spoke to her, she would continue to be lost in her exploration of the shop.

Savic the Blue Blade

Beloved Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
The strange artificial man happily followed his new, potential, boss, falling into step right behind him and quickly matching Savic's gait. As they walked, figuring that it was very likely that he was to be working in this area and with this man, Cebastion took the time to study both and record details. In the short time it took them to approach the structure that appeared to be Savic's under construction shop Cebastion had already logged away a perfect mental representation of the exterior and immediate surrounding land; he could navigate the whole area with all his sensors shut off so long as nothing changed.

When motioned to wait Cebastion paused abruptly, nodded his head, and proceeded to wait as requested. He notices the man named Kolin, the one in charge of the other workers on Savic's construction project; he and all the other men seemed quite hard at work. Cebastion was curious as to what they were actually doing - it all did seem to be held in a bit of secrecy. Perhaps he would ask later. For now he fell into step behind Savic again and entered the building with him.

Cebastion's amethyst eyes turned on the equipment inside of the room and he hovered over and around them, studying them, as he listened to Savic's words and then began to speak. "My skills...err...," the noise coming out of Cebastion almost sounded like that of a computerized "error" sound. He completely stopped what he was doing for a second before turning to Savic. "Maintenance, repair, and operations of most machines. Computer engineering skills up to the most complex of hardware and software. I also have a wide variety of practical skills...err...INSUFFICIENT SECURITY ACCESS...This unit has proficient knowledge to maintain itself and perform necessary upgrades when needed...err..."

At that Cebastion picked back up where he had left off. "I have not had..." He stopped in mid sentence and turned his attention towards the door to the being that was just about to enter the room. "You have a visitor." He said just as the women entered and he watched her carefully. Perhaps this had been the friend that Savic had mentioned when Cebastion first started talking to him. That seemed most likely considering that Savic seemed to want to keep most of what was going on here secret from outside parties.

Shameless Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Crackbaby73

Ristar Black

As Savic sits and listens to Cebastion speak he can't help but raise an eyebrow. He couldn't tell before but now as the man speaks he can tell now that he is an artificial life form of sorts. This peaks his interest vastly since people similar to Cebastion are quite rare especially those that wonder about of their own free will. Being an inventor and master craftsman he naturally loves being around machines and working on things so Cebastion lucked out approaching a person such as himself. He is about to raise his hand to pause Cebastion as he speaks so he doesn't overload himself when the man turns and points out the newcomer to his shop. Looking past the man Savic spots an all too familiar red head and smiles broadly. Getting up from the table he walks towards the woman and calls out to her rather loudly.

"About damn time Red I was beginning to think you'd never show up!" Walking right up to her he would wrap his arms around her giving her a playful bear hug. Savic is glad she has shown up since this will makes things very easy for him. Both Red and Cebastion are here for work so now he can walk both of them through everything together at once and avoid having to explain things twice or give the tour twice. As soon as he releases Red Savic would turn to his other companion and motion towards him with his left hand. "Red this is Cebastion. Cebastion this is Ristar. He came to me looking for work so this is perfect timing on your part. Saves me a bit of time being able to go over things with both of you instead of one at a time." Despite being a very hard worker Savic can sometimes be a bit lazy which his AI partner points out to him whenever she can. Speaking of Sentinel will be very pleased to see Red again considering they both enjoy hassling him when they can.

Walking back over to the table he was sitting on he faces Cebastion and Red. But he keeps his attention focused on Cebastion for the time being.
"You caught my attention at computer engineering. I actually run a tight network and monitoring system in another section of the building. Along with my side jobs here I'm mainly a researcher. I track and catalog unknown energy signatures on this world and research them to see if they can be used for any sort of purpose. Whether it be as a power source or weaponry. So.." Savic looks from Cebastion to Red and smiles at them both in eager anticipation. "Allow me to show you my lab." Clasping his hands behind his back he spins on his right heel and begins to make his way towards the back of the room. At the back of the room there is a pair of massive, steel double doors. Next to the doors on the wall is a retinal scanner that he leans down and allows to scan his right eye. With a loud hissing noise the doors unlock and slowly begin to open inward. As the doors open just enough Savic steps inside and waits for his two companions to follow.

Inside the temperature would drop by thirty degrees easily and feels like a refrigerator. But this is to keep all the electronics nice and cool. In the center of the room is a massive cylindrical machine that looks big enough to fit a small car. This was his digital forge, a machine that can create just about anything at a molecular scale just so long as it is fed the proper materials. And in the back of the room is a vast array of computers and screens that would put the batcave to shame. On the monitors on the left side it is clear that some sort of tracking or scanning device is at work. Certain locations all over the world are displayed for a few seconds before jumping to a new spot. The center computers seem to run the massive machine in the center of the room and on the right is the security system. Cameras located all over the building with the exception of the bedrooms display everything that goes on inside and outside the shop. Walking up to the computers Savic glances over his shoulder at Cebastion.
"What do you think? Are you compatible with these systems? You can go through the system if you like but you'll be prevented from going too deep into it just a warning. There are some things I can expose to either of you two just yet. Not until I know the two of you are ready."

Aged Gaian

The Legendary Hitman
arrow Subway Car

"We dont expect to gain anything, we just happened to show up in someone else's turf it seem's and we dont ever back down from a fight. Me and my men were traveling to this place to escape the city of Durem, we figured this place might be a bit more accepting but maybe not....."Jack said with a serious tone before taking a long drag on his cigarette until it was nearly finished and blowing it out with a sigh of relief letting his eyes examine the Holy man standing before him around all the unconscious Anarchist's not sure who he was or what his reason for being here might be. Jack was also unsure if the police force would be down in the Subway station after the altercation but wasnt looking to stick around to find out having too many close call's and brushes with the law.

Tres Ecstuffuan

Subway Cars

"How Brash....Reminds me of me when I was your age.", Sieg said as he picked his cap up off of the ground that had fallen off.

_______Sieg heard the sound of sirens in the far distance as police made their way towards the disturbance. It was not a noise that ought to have been detectable at this range by normal perceptions.

"You boys are not going to be able to live as outlaws forever. We apparently set off a bunch of alarms. I'll let them know that you were defending yourselves against criminals but you were involved in what happened here and the damage as a result. Do you want to start your time off in Durem running from the authorities. Why not stay and be warriors of truth. Proud warriors do not run to escape the consequences of their own doing. They stand in the light and own it."

_______The old man would then exit the subway car and would await the police. If Jack's gang ran, he would not stop them.

Spookcharge's Husbando

Ghostly Bloodsucker

10,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
(Sorry I poofed, I'm back!)

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
The sound of voice pointed in her direction had her turning towards the unfamiliar sound. It was then that she spotted Savic and caught his teasing words. Rolling her eyes, Ri met him halfway and returned his hug happily. She was glad she had finally reached his place, having been afraid of getting lost in an unknown environment. Granted, she could have just used her powers, but what fun was there in that? Other than spooking an innocent bystander, of course.

"It's not my fault you give terrible directions. I swear, I got turned around more times than a record on a turn table thanks to them." She replied, her rosy lips curling up into a grin as she looked him over. When he spoke up again, her starry gaze shifted to the other man in the room while a scarlet brow lifted slightly. She hadn't expect anyone else to be working in his place, other than her. Not sure what to feel, Ristar smiled politely and waved her hand in greeting. She had to play nice, after all, since Savic wasn't only her friend now.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Cebastion." Was her simple reply. Having never been one to share her friends, it was bound to be a new experience working alongside someone she didn't know so well. Determined to try, she followed Savic when he started off on his tour and tucked her hands into the pockets of her shorts. She was itching to touch more of the new gadgets around her, even though she knew it would probably get her into trouble with Savic. Having always been the impulsive type, Ri simply couldn't help herself.

The change in temperature had her shivering a bit, her unusually warm body not use to such a sudden drop in climate. Especially when dressed in shorts, a tank top, and sandals. She did her best to ignore it as she looked over everything, her mind racing with questions. Making a note to ask them later, she wandered away from the men to look more closely at her surroundings. Savic was speaking to Cebastion anyway, so it gave her curious mind a chance to ponder over what she did recognize and what she didn't.

Savic the Blue Blade

Crackbaby73

Consumer

While the two conversed with each other and Red got acquainted with the inside of the building a few green glowing eyes were watching from a distance from the many dense tree's surrounding Savic's workshop keeping a watchful gaze upon everything that was transpiring. The black Crow's were still perched outside the building watching the construction and the workers who were busy adding on to the structure keeping silent and acting as spy's to the Dark Entity responsible for creating them. This structure and the immediate area was of interest of the Entity sending out its small minions to gather information aswell as keep a watchful eye out before it made itself known to the masses since it preferred to leave itself unknown aswell as unaware to certain people.

Within the building itself a construct of Darkness energy and other particles formed the body of a Dark Black Rat that had been spying and surveying Savic's workshop for a few days keeping itself out of sight and watching the feet and ankles of other's as they walked by oblivious to its existence keeping out of sight. The Rat was watching from under furniture as they made their way towards temperature controlled Lab's but didnt follow keeping an eye on Red as she looked around while Savic got Cebastion familiar with some of the technology present in his workshop.

The Entity had its powerful influence surrounding the whole building allowing it to enact certain things upon the inhabitants such as telepathy and the power of mental suggestion leaving them powerless or weak to said abilities unless they had some sort of way to counter such mental powers. The unknown Entity could read their mental thoughts if they used it in that fashion and it could implant other thoughts or suggestions or ideas into their mind without being aware allowing it to create conflict and dissociation between friends or people that know each other starting confrontations over nothing at times.

Quote:
Crackbaby73

Quote:
Savic the Blue Blade

Quote:
Ristar Black

Explorer

-[]- Gaia New's -[]-

[ Radio broadcast/Tv screen's ]

:This is Cindy Donovinh from Channel 9 Action New's with a few special report's:

arrow A homocide has occurred in quiet Town of Barton just a few day's ago, strange sighting's of "Brown Hooded" men have been sighted in the area and have lead some to believe this may be the work of "The Marauder's" a local group of ruthless forest bandit's. Two unidentified men have been accused of the crime and are awaiting a decision from the Baron himself located to the North in "Barton Keep". More new's as it develop's....

arrow To the South of Barton has seen an increase in Gang activity around the massive "Barton Height's Apartment Complex" located opposite the "Gaia Suburbs". The BPD police force is doing their very best to send out routine patrol's but dont seem to have the manpower to survey and contain the sudden spike in murder's and shoot out's. They urge anyone with any law enforcement experience to apply and sign up, they promise some benefits and a large bonus for any criminals that new recruits detain or manage to take off the street's permanently.

arrow Earlier in the week a transport truck delivering Jewel's and Gem's to "Barton Jeweler's" was attacked and robbed outside the Town wall's by masked men driving a Black Van. They drove into Town and even managed to evade special agent "Chen Ning" who made a valiant attempt to stop them even jumping on the van itself as it drove recklessly through the narrow streets. They are believed to be hiding in the "Industrial District" of Town possibly using an abandoned warehouse, they are still at large and considered armed and highly dangerous. More information on the situation will be given when it develops....

arrow The Ninja Clan's of Gaia still seem to be at odd's with each other as many of them have been seen scouting or dueling each other to the "West" of Barton hiding in the dense forest region. The Authorities and the "Barton Regulator's" urge local's of the Town not to engage them and to report any activity about them incase of a war or conflict breaking out between the multiple groups. They arent considered great threats to the community but they are known to wage war's for honor and territory and sometimes innocents can get caught in the crossfire.

arrow More Ghost's and Undead have been heard or sighted late at night lurking in "Barton Hollow" and the "Cemetery" beyond that. The cause of this increase in Undead creatures has not been determined but some believe its the "Headless Barton Guard" who has haunted the area for centuries, we warn civilian's and local's to not walk through the Hollow at night and some of the Clergy and other Holy organizations are gathering members together to try and bless or cleanse the area of the foul monsters. Anyone with Holy or Light power's would be greatly appreciated, though we still urge that anyone form a tight knit group before attempting to do this alone....

arrow The Gaia Crime Family's have resurfaced and are starting to silently dispatch each other's members. The Romani and Saint Crime Family's have occupied their old mansions located in the Northern "Barton Estates" and their underlings have been spotted wandering about Town extorting certain businesses. Warning: Do not attempt to detain these people, simply call the Police or inform Leon or your nearest Regulator Guard and they will handle the situation. The Dragonetti, De-Angelo, and Corelli criminal organizations are also believed to be active again and the BPD are on alert keeping a watchful eye on their activities.

:That's all the New's for now, this has been Cindy Donovinh of Channel 9 Action New's:

[ End Broadcast/Transmission ]

Beloved Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Cebastion noted that the woman, Ristar, must have been the friend that Savic had been waiting for on the docks which would also mean that she was to be employed by Savic as well. The two of them seemed to already be close friends and comfortable around one another, perhaps this experience would give him a few chances to work in his own interpersonal skills.

"It is a pleasure to meet you as well, Red." He used the name that Savic had first greeted her with, figuring that that would work as some sort of invitation to friendship. With that, he made to follow after Savic as well and listened as he spoke.

It was rather fortunate that he found someone like Savic. If everything went well Cebastion was going to have plenty of work to do for quite some time - at least so he assumed considering the nature of the work that Savic had been displaying. Work meant keeping his head down and that meant safety to him. What was more, if he could manage to stay around here, this place seemed secluded enough and Savic seemed like a man who kept most of his life to himself.

When the trio entered the lab Cebastion noted the temperature change as pleasant. Such temperature were more optimal operating conditions and he would be at less risk of overheating if he needed to run an excess amount of processes. The artificial man quickly took in the entirety of the room, noting every machine, and found himself sufficiently delighted. He had not yet been upgraded with the emotions most normal creatures feel but he was capable of associating certain conditions as 'optimal'.

As soon as Savic introduced Cebastion to his laboratory equipment and gave him freedom to scan over them Cebastion walked close to the systems and began to ponder them over. Just a moment later he spoke a simple, "one moment please." His eyes changed from amethyst to a neon blue and thin etching of the same color sprouted to life on his previously void black face and other exposed exterior. For the time being it seemed that Cebastion was unresponsive.

Shameless Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
As Cebastion's eyes change color and goes still Savic takes it that he is probably accessing the system. Much would be open to Cebastion as he travels through the system but certain areas would immediately bar him out. The two areas with the highest security would be "Special Projects" and something called "Primordial." Savic's system is vast and seems to be tied into much of the city almost as though he is spying on certain locations. And in essence he is spying. Being a city such as this he needs to keep an eye on both the authorities as well as the various criminal organizations. He has nothing tapped into their main hide outs but locations with high activity seem to be under Savic's radar.

Savic lets Cebation be as he does his thing and instead turns his attention to Red. Walking over to her he taps her shoulder to get her attention and motions for her to follow him over to a table. The table is large maybe half the size used for conference tables and has a clear coating on the top. Flipping a switch a number of commands scroll across the table indicating it is digital. As the table boots itself up he brings his scarlet eyes to look up at Red.
"So this is the basis of what I do here. I build things and research. But sometimes my research yields some interesting results. During one of my scans I came across this.." Once the table has turned on Savic hits several commands on a pad. Suddenly a 3D image of an island cluster appears above the table. There are four massive islands in this cluster and look ordinary at a glance until upon closer inspection. These islands are not in a body of water... they are floating in the sky. Looking through the islands at Red he crosses his arms over his chest and frowns slightly as he ponders the image before him. "These are the Windfall Islands and are home to a club called "The ninja Rave." I've done an extensive look into this places background and it seems it use to be home to a host of a lot of powerful people. But as far as I can tell for the time being... the place is abandon. Now I don't think I need to explain the amount of raw energy it takes to make one giant island float let alone four. So that is a lot of energy just sitting there doing nothing..."

Savic seems to trail off as he gives a subtle hint to Red as to what he is thinking. But even still even with the place being abandon he wont do anything until he is sure he can get away with what he is plotting and if he has a good sized crew to pull it off. If Cebastion jumps on board it would just be the three of them and that's not good enough to approach a task such as this with such few numbers. But before he can bring that point up he is interrupted as a familiar blue orb comes flying into the room and hovers above the hologram of the islands. The metallic lens stares straight at Savic as a hurried female voice pours out from the glowing orb. "Master Heliosk I've detected someone accessing our... oh. You were already aware. A little heads up would have been nice. I was just about to purge the poor man. Oh! Hello Ristar! Good to see you here. I trust Savic got you thoroughly lost with his directions?" Savic's eyes narrow dangerously at the orb as it swoops over to hover just above Red's left shoulder. Sentinel... if it were not for the fact she runs most of the machinery here he would have long ago shut her down from being annoyed by her one too many times. And now here she is with Red. Last time the two of them were together they had a good time teaming up against him. But whatever just so long as she does what she is tasked to do he just ignores Sentinel's quips.

All the while this is going on Savic feels an odd sensation in the back of his head. s**t there it is again. That weird feeling he had like he is being watched or something. The feeling has been going on and off for the past couple of days and has had his senses on over drive. He tried to have Sentinel look into it but she could only just slightly detect something. All that she could determine is that whatever it is must be energy based. Or that it is something that her sensors simply can not comprehend or pick up. But whatever it is Savic knows it is watching him. To what ends he does not know and that is what bothers him the most. But for the time being he has to simply ignore it simply because he has too much going on to be chasing after phantoms. But once the construction is done and he figures out his plan for Windfall then he will focus on figuring out what the hell has been keeping tabs on his shop and find out what they want.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Hearing the nickname Savic had given her coming out of another's mouth was like nails on a chalkboard for her. She was tempted to correct the man immediately, but let it go in the end. She was bound to have plenty of opportunities to fix what he called her since they were obviously going to be working together. So, she let it go and went back to her wanderings. There was nothing the two men were talking about that interested her at the moment anyway.

The feel of Savic tapping her on the shoulder pulled the redhead from her thoughts and had her starry eyes shifting to him. A scarlet brow lifted at his motioning, though she did as she was asked and stopped at the table when he did. Curiosity stirred to life within her as she watched him, his words only adding to it as she listened. It didn't surprise her that he built things in his shop, the hardware being an obvious giveaway. What did surprise her was what he had found in his research. Unable to resist, Ristar leaned on the table a bit to study the model that was floating between them. It wasn't until his words trailed off that she finally looked up at him to catch the look he had given her.

"Ah, I see. Well, my dear, it seems you have definitely found yourself something interesting." She replied, folding her own arms over her chest to grin at him. Before she could say anything else, another familiar voice drifted into the room and had her bright gaze shifting to the orb speaking to Savic. With a devious grin curling over her rosy lips, Ri waved in greeting and looked between the pair. She was tempted to poke at Savic with Sentinel's help, but dropped the thought as quickly as it had came. She had plenty of time for that once things were settled and she was working instead of being shown around.

"Evening, Sentinel. That he did, but I think I will forgive him for his horrible direction giving. He's gonna be the boss, so I have to at least attempt to be understanding of his flaws." She replied, shooting Savic a teasing grin as she spoke. It was then that she noticed something wasn't right with her friend. Furrowing her brows a bit, Ristar walked around the table so that she was at his side once more and leaned in closely. She didn't want to be heard by Cebastion, just in case her friend was more than simply not alright.

"You okay?" She asked, leaving the question as simple as that. If he said yes, she would drop it and leave it alone. If he said no, Ri would do her best to try and figure out what it was that had spooked him. Her powers were bound to come in handy, should he need her to use them.

Savic the Blue Blade

Crackbaby73

Beloved Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Cebastion had meant to be as careful as possible as to not cause any alarms or activate any counter measure in Savic's system. To his surprise he was detected within a matter of moments despite using his own "phantom" counter measures which made him invisible to firewalls, anti-malware, and other such simple defenses. Savic's systems were much more advanced than Cebastion had originally figured they would be. Regardless, Cebastion wasn't too concerned with defending himself from counter malware or other defensive measures that might cause him harm considering he had been given permission to poke around non-restricted systems and files; also his partial biological make up made it so he could only be temporarily disabled, not destroyed, via technological attacks alone. While the majority of his time spent poking around was collecting public data on the server part of his time was reserved for studying and attempting to improve his own systems to match. It would take some time to sift through possible upgrade options and then integrate them in a way that did not conflict with his current firmware.

A few more moments passed before Cebastion finally became responsive again. His 'skin' returned to being entirely black and his eyes kicked back to amethyst. He turned his gaze on the three others in the room, making note of the floating orb which he immediately recognized as having readings identical to Savic's systems. Clearly this was the intelligence agent in control here. "Apologies for my intrusion. Had I known about your existence I would have introduced myself first and foremost." Cebastion wanted to be as polite as possible after all what he had been doing was like breaking to a person's home and peeking through their belongings.

With that he turned his attention onto Savic once again, "Savic, not to over step my bounds, but I have noticed your interest in data acquisition from various sources, some of which being extremely well protected systems. In response to you inquiring about my skills earlier I am also extremely qualified for field infiltration, espionage, and information recovery as well as hacking..." He paused for a moment, looking to Sentinel, "although your own systems seem to be beyond my capabilities and I may need a few upgrades if you are interested in anything that may have similar technology."

Savic the Blue Blade

Ristar Black

Shameless Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Listening to Red the orb floating above her shoulder would let out a hum like giggle and continue to follow her in the room. Despite being a machine Sentinel is a completely sentient AI. She feels emotions just like a living thing so when she laughs, yells, or does anything they are her honest emotions and not just programmed algorithms. "Oh please you need not be so formal with him. I think I can speak for us both that we would rather you just be yourself." It is around this time that Cebastion leaves the system and returns to his body in a sense. Despite his intrusion Sentinel chose to do nothing since Savic was in the building so he probably was already aware. If however Savic wasn't home and someone tried to enter the system without alerting her she would bombard the s**t out of them with viruses, malware, and trojans. If you don't have their permission to enter the system chances are unless it's a high class hacker or they have state of the art equipment they are going to get their gear fried. Floating towards Cebation the orb hovers just above his head. "It's quite alright no harm done but I appreciate your sincerity. Master Heliosk has given you permission so you have mine as well."

Savic barely hears their interactions as he is temporarily lost in his own thoughts that get interrupted by Red. As she speaks quietly to him he frowns slightly as he considers what to say. After a few seconds he decides to just be honest with her. "Can't say for sure. Ever since I've opened this shop I feel as though I've had eyes on me. So far nothing has occurred out of the ordinary but I don't like it. But for now it's not important until something does occur." He gives Red a thin smile to reassure her before he turns his attention to Cebation. Savic can feel himself grow giddy as Cebastion explains a particular set of skills he has. This is perfect and just the thing he can use. Walking up to Cebastion Savic brings his hands up to his chest and drums his fingers against one another as he contemplates the possibilities. "Whatever upgrades you need my friend I'll make it happen. Just tell either myself or Sentinel what you need and we'll get it. I definitely need someone such as yourself in the coming days once the construction is complete with the shipping dock in the back. Plus it would be very useful if I can have you keeping tabs on certain groups in this city. It pays to be a step ahead of any potential rivals or to know if we ever fall under someone's radar."

This is definitely a good start. With the technological side of things potentially covered by Cebastion and having Red as his second he'll just need a few more people and he'll be able to get some big jobs done. Windfall will be the biggest one but that will take a lot of planning. And the islands aren't going anywhere so he can worry about that one later. Gustav's order will cover some future expenses but he'll need to take on some more commissions eventually. But for now he'll just focus on getting these two settled in. Walking over towards the doorway of the room Savic looks to Sentinel before looking to Red and Cebastion. "Sentinel fetch the keys for the two guest rooms. Not sure how long you guys have been in the city and if either of you have made any arrangements but you guys are more than welcome to stay here. So far I have just the two guest rooms but alone with the dock I'm also expanding upon the upper levels so if need be I can have up to eight people living comfortably in this building. You guys are on your own when it comes to decorating up the room or food but the rooms are free essentially. If you guys are working for me the least I can do is give you your own bed, bathrooms, and showers." Grinning slightly Savic motions for the two of them to follow him as Sentinel goes flying off into one of the many air ducts of the building she uses to travel around. As soon as they would step out of the computer room/digital forge he would hit a switch on the retinal scanner making the doors close behind them. He would then lead them to some stairs off to their left leading to the second floor of the building.

The second floor would be entirely different than the bottom levels. Up here it is clearly made for non-work related stuff. The main room is massive with a few large tables scattered about and comfortable looking chairs at each. At one end there are some large couches that face a massive flat screen tv that has various gaming systems hooked up to it. To the left of the stairs once you reach the top there is a large kitchen with two ovens and two refrigerators as well as a mini bar. And two the right is a hallway that has one doorway on the left and two on the right. The doors on the right leading to a guest room. Taking them down the hallway he would open the guest room door directly across the hall from the doors leading to his room. Inside is a king sized bed with one medium sized dresser and not much else. But the room is equipped with a walk in closet on the right side and a large bathroom one the left that has it's own tub and shower. The other guest room is designed exactly the same as this one but is maybe just a little bit smaller. Standing in the door way Savic would let the two of them check out the rooms for themselves.
"Not much in here to begin with but you guys are free to decorate which ever room you choose however you wish. Oh and if either of you need funds to get any essential furniture or anything let me know. I'll cover it and you guys can just pay me back later once we actually start working. For now feel free to explore and get a lay of the land. Oh but for now no going down the cellar door on the first floor. For the time being the lower levels are off limits while the construction is going on. For safety reasons of course." With that Savic would allow them to look around the place and decide whether they'll stay here or not. All things considered the rooms are of better quality than any other place they can find in this part of Barton plus it's free. As for his last words only Ristar would probably be able to tell that he was lying slightly. There is clearly something down in the lower levels he doesn't want them stumbling across so he covers that up with an innocent lie.

Crackbaby73

Ristar Black

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas