Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Seriously.

Why this new RIG instead of putting these hairstyles into the gold shop salon?

You even had Vanessa post it, whom I connect with Salon updates. I was very disappointed to see this as another RIG. Especially so soon after the last one. I don't know. I feel like this should have been a gold shop update.

User Image

Healing Healer

17,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Those wigs are cash shop quality though, so I can understand it being a CS update. However, I wholeheartedly agree that instead of creating these wigs, they should have worked on a GS update instead. Not to mention having Vanessa do the announcement was just insult to injury. :/

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

They wouldn't make money off it if they did that.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Csilla Silvana
They wouldn't make money off it if they did that.
Yeah, but they could have added the wigs as a gold sink opportunity since everyone knows the economy is out of wack.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Bluecandescent
Those wigs are cash shop quality though, so I can understand it being a CS update. However, I wholeheartedly agree that instead of creating these wigs, they should have worked on a GS update instead. Not to mention having Vanessa do the announcement was just insult to injury. :/
The fact that there is a distinction makes me sad. GS updates have to be crummy.

Dulcet Scarface

Echoing the disappointment that it wasn't a Salon update. I'd say I was a little heartbroken, but I think I've gotten used to not being able to afford the things I want here anymore. XP

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
The last time Salon Durem got an update was May 2013.
I think we're long overdue for one.

In a relationship with ThemseIf

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Well it makes perfect sense why it's in the cash shop!
"We can get more money if people put it there"
rolleyes
(Did I mention that they need a new eye roll emoticon? I hate how this one smiles at the end)

Seriously, it needs to be in Vanessa's shop.
Yeah, I get that they're high quality hairs.
Make them a high price.
Boom, gold sink.

Clever Kitten

Hassli
Bluecandescent
The fact that there is a distinction makes me sad. GS updates have to be crummy.

THIS I completely agree with!! Why do they always do second-rate stuff for the gold shops...???? Makes me crazy!! I was so SO excited when I saw Vanessa... took me a minute to realize it was a cash update. What a let-down.

Chloride's Husband

Beloved Elder

I am a little shocked that it wasn't a Salon update but honestly I like using wigs more than the salon anyways so I'm happy for some new variety in wigs.

Shy Smoker

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star....

What. They can't send the High-End Quality wigs to D*C and make users buy them for 14mil or whatever?
Then again, they would put them in the CS anyways to say ******** you to gold sinks.

...Why Must You Be So Far?

Devoted Member

They could have given the option of both and that way either buy the wig you want for gold or for cash, instead of for cash in blind box style.
Hassli
Bluecandescent
makes me sad, too ): lousy items= gold shops vs omgdowant! items= cash shop
fairness, anyone? why can't items in both be nice quality?

Lunatic

sodium
I am a little shocked that it wasn't a Salon update but honestly I like using wigs more than the salon anyways so I'm happy for some new variety in wigs.
My thought is, people keep asking for gold sinks to combat inflation, but in reality...

Gold shops like that are the gold sinks, the original ones. Having to go to change your hairstyle and eyes, skin tone or what have you each time you want to and pay for it, is a gold sink.

I love wigs too, but I'm still sad this wasn't a gold shop update. Our most recent one was a few knitted items and some kitchen utensils.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff