Welcome to Gaia! ::

do yall have a mandatory diagnose day or
I think it's indicative of humanity's overall sickness of being chronically empty, so when we're not fighting to survive or getting physical illness, we become morbidly unhappy.

Dangerous Lunatic

there's a hand on all our heads, and rather than grabbing that and seeing who's ******** with us, we just decide that we much have some disorder that keeps us from looking up.

Gaian

self diagnoses and mental health professionals/drug companies who wanna keep makin $$
Beelzebabe
I think it's indicative of humanity's overall sickness of being chronically empty, so when we're not fighting to survive or getting physical illness, we become morbidly unhappy.

i agree
this is why depression is a first world problem
Jeeed
self diagnoses and mental health professionals/drug companies who wanna keep makin $$

is it even possible to be checked for a mental illness and not be diagnosed with one?
Why do indians, chinese, africans come to USA ??

Familiar Sailor

There's a social sickness and society will never be able to recognize it until we're looking at all of this from the future.

Familiar Sailor

Walkcar
Why do indians, chinese, africans come to USA ??

When you don't have the same opportunity as someone else, you want it.

That's just human nature though. We want what we don't have.
mental disorders are more common than you think
it use to be taboo to see a psychiatrist and so lots of mental disorders went undiagnosed
most of the time there isn't even a reason for the development of a mental illness
its either inherited or over time the chemicals in your brain get outta whack

Shy Noob

9,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
people never happy so they become ill to compensate something to justify their fail..
Mostly the power and influence of the pharmaceutical industry.

It's pretty simple really: convince everyone they have a mental condition, then sell them drugs to treat the condition that they may or may not have.

Anxious Millionaire

9,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
We like pills.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

lmao the responses in this thread are sickening
i'm love when sheltered children on this site spew all sorts of bullshit out of their distended assholes
Hey Jood
mental disorders are more common than you think
it use to be taboo to see a psychiatrist and so lots of mental disorders went undiagnosed
most of the time there isn't even a reason for the development of a mental illness
its either inherited or over time the chemicals in your brain get outta whack

What I dislike about the "chemical imbalance" argument is that it's not really confirmed to be true yet professionals treat it like it's empirical evidence supported.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff