Ashuur
how do I win stuff ? ow o?

BY POSTing yay
or you could bribe me with art rolleyes

YAY! smile

Generous Consumer

I love you...

Hello there~! emotion_yatta
I think I deserve something because I am a super nice person. I love talking to people and making friends.I just want everyone to be as happy as I am when I come on gaia. emotion_bigheart

...사랑해요❤

Friendly Millionaire

8,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
iBearzy
halloweenkawaii
Just write me a little blurb saying why you deserve free stuff, about yourself, or a short story, poem, whatever you think will get you a good prize
dont ask for something unless its small and/or you have something like art to give for it ok thanks
Also if you have a Pokefarm PM me
Cooler your avi/username cooler your prize [maybe]
EDIT: Say your birthday date (i just need day/month), if it's close to mine you get a special prize

april 29 1995
I deserve some free stuff because ive been good about donating a lot of gold to people in need and buying gifts for a bf of mine. I'm 18 going to be be 19 im a strong bowler im the only one on my high school team tht made to the top 10 conference and going to state finals, I'm heading to college for arts to be a Disney Pixar artist, ive been a huge fanatic fan of Halloween all my life, I help my friends in need of anything important even there questing items that there seeking, ive been on gaiaonline for 2-3 years now :3.

wow you bowl! thats really cool!
gift sent biggrin

aww ty heart
II TaoRis II
I love you...

I think I deserve something because I am a super nice person. I love talking to people and making friends.I just want everyone to be as happy as I am when I come on gaia. emotion_bigheart

...사랑해요❤

sent cool font btw heart

Generous Consumer

iBearzy
II TaoRis II
I love you...

...사랑해요❤

sent cool font btw heart

Thank you.
Want me to make you one?
Haha, its easy.
II TaoRis II
iBearzy
II TaoRis II
I love you...

...사랑해요❤

sent cool font btw heart

Thank you.
Want me to make you one?
Haha, its easy.

no thank you whee

Shameless Sex Symbol

13,200 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
halloweenkawaii
iBearzy
halloweenkawaii
Just write me a little blurb saying why you deserve free stuff, about yourself, or a short story, poem, whatever you think will get you a good prize
dont ask for something unless its small and/or you have something like art to give for it ok thanks
EDIT: Say your birthday date (i just need day/month), if it's close to mine you get a special prize

april 29 1995
I deserve some free stuff because ive been good about donating a lot of gold to people in need and buying gifts for a bf of mine. I'm 18 going to be be 19 im a strong bowler im the only one on my high school team tht made to the top 10 conference and going to state finals, I'm heading to college for arts to be a Disney Pixar artist, ive been a huge fanatic fan of Halloween all my life, I help my friends in need of anything important even there questing items that there seeking, ive been on gaiaonline for 2-3 years now :3.

gift sent biggrin

aww ty heart

OK, now seriously, as I know, typing Yay doesn't give any gifts:

This poem (titled "...just a dream" wink was written by me (Marlboro89) on 26.09.2011 at 10.10 PM CEST. All rights reserved. Copying or publishing without owner permission is prohibited.

Crossing the barriers of our minds,
Breaking the walls of our fears,
We run forward happy and laughing,
Not even imagining what danger comes before us.

The reality of dirty, brutal world,
Marked with blood of starved beggars,
With tears of widowed mothers,
With unbearable struggle and pain.

We stand dismayed,
Looking at this art of destruction,
Hearing silent screams of kids,
The whispers of hostages.

But we don't surrender,
Grabbing our hands tighter,
Prepared for apocalyptic torture,
For endless torment.

'Cause we are strength for each other,
We're each other's motivation,
To fight for future we're craving so desperately...

...I love you Ana, I'll always stay by your side.

That's what I wrote my ex GF in both Gaia and RL whose nickname here is ThePillowGrabber. Unfortunately my life got ruined as she left me in 19th of October 2013 after around 2 years of relationship (757 days to be exact).

If that poem doesn't deserve any reward (even a stupid respect) then I dunno what can I do to deserve a gift.

Greetings from Poland.

Generous Consumer

I love you...

I did forget to put my birthday! Its December 9th emotion_yatta

...사랑해요❤
Marlboro89
halloweenkawaii
iBearzy
halloweenkawaii

april 29 1995

gift sent biggrin

aww ty heart

This poem (titled "...just a dream" wink was written by me (Marlboro89) on 26.09.2011 at 10.10 PM CEST. All rights reserved. Copying or publishing without owner permission is prohibited.

We stand dismayed,

But we don't surrender,
For endless torment.

That's what I wrote my ex GF in both Gaia and RL whose nickname here is ThePillowGrabber. Unfortunately my life got ruined as she left me in 19th of October 2013 after around 2 years of relationship (757 days to be exact).

If that poem doesn't deserve any reward (even a stupid respect) then I dunno what can I do to deserve a gift.

Greetings from Poland.

what a lovely poem, and youre from poland!
my grandparents were from poland, i would love to visit there! gift on way biggrin

Shameless Sex Symbol

13,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
iBearzy
Marlboro89
halloweenkawaii
iBearzy
halloweenkawaii

april 29 1995

gift sent biggrin

aww ty heart

We stand dismayed,

But we don't surrender,
For endless torment.

Greetings from Poland.

what a lovely poem, and youre from poland!
my grandparents were from poland, i would love to visit there! gift on way biggrin

Well thank you... That's the effect of being 25-year-old gentleman romantic freak (that explains 89 in nickname) who writes poems for 14 years already... To be honest I remember I wrote this poem in 5 minutes spontaneously, without any deep thinkin.

And I'm amazed you know Poland. Most of ppl I talk here doesn't even know wth is Poland and because I say I'm polish, they most of times say I'm a shoe paste as in english there is an adjective "to polish" meaning to clean your shoe to make it shiny.

That's great you have grandparents in Poland. By any chance remember the city they live in?
Marlboro89

Well thank you... That's the effect of being 25-year-old gentleman romantic freak (that explains 89 in nickname) who writes poems for 14 years already... To be honest I remember I wrote this poem in 5 minutes spontaneously, without any deep thinkin.

And I'm amazed you know Poland. Most of ppl I talk here doesn't even know wth is Poland and because I say I'm polish, they most of times say I'm a shoe paste as in english there is an adjective "to polish" meaning to clean your shoe to make it shiny.

That's great you have grandparents in Poland. By any chance remember the city they live in?

aha yes Polish, but like nail polish or shoe polish ahaha

i cannot remember where they lived, they both passed when I was young and my mother doesn't like to bring them up sweatdrop

Shameless Sex Symbol

13,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
BTW: I'm sorry I forgot to type my Date Of Birth:

It's 21st of July 1989

Newbie Seeker

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Voter 100
*gobble gobble*
Marlboro89
BTW: I'm sorry I forgot to type my Date Of Birth:

It's 21st of July 1989

i dont need the year just the date, but sadly you do not get a birthday prize :p

Friendly Millionaire

8,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Marlboro89
halloweenkawaii
iBearzy
halloweenkawaii

april 29 1995

gift sent biggrin

aww ty heart

We stand dismayed,

But we don't surrender,
For endless torment.

Greetings from Poland.

hello from USA biggrin and a very nice poem

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas