Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Genius

11,750 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I haven't been on this site in probably...2+ years so...yeah.

I was browsing through the shops, and I saw this persons AVI that was a black pony, with white hair and bat like wings. What item(s) can do that?
That was the Moonlight Silverstene. I think it was available for $50 during last year's Black Friday Sale.

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

VampireQueen1389

I was browsing through the shops, and I saw this persons AVI that was a black pony, with white hair and bat like wings. What item(s) can do that?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10016967

Moonlight Silverstene

Mega Genius

11,750 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
UNSUB
That was the Moonlight Silverstene. I think it was available for $50 during last year's Black Friday Sale.

Ah alright, thanks for the info! heart

Mega Genius

11,750 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Angels Alibi
VampireQueen1389

Moonlight Silverstene

Course it's one of those super expensive/rare items...I always seem to want those... sweatdrop thanks for the link!

Spoiled Pandahime

VampireQueen1389
Angels Alibi
VampireQueen1389

Moonlight Silverstene

Course it's one of those super expensive/rare items...I always seem to want those... sweatdrop thanks for the link!
No problem ^^ Try tektek.org dream avi maker if you are searching for something by the way c: I just went under creatures and found it since I couldn't recall the name

Mega Genius

11,750 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Angels Alibi
VampireQueen1389
Angels Alibi
VampireQueen1389

Moonlight Silverstene

No problem ^^ Try tektek.org dream avi maker if you are searching for something by the way c: I just went under creatures and found it since I couldn't recall the name

D'oh forgot about that site!

Spoiled Pandahime

VampireQueen1389
Angels Alibi
VampireQueen1389
Angels Alibi
VampireQueen1389

Moonlight Silverstene

It's changed a lot, but many more items and accurate prices c:

Mega Genius

11,750 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Angels Alibi
VampireQueen1389
Angels Alibi
VampireQueen1389
Angels Alibi
VampireQueen1389

Moonlight Silverstene

Oh awesome! Last time I used it I know it took awhile for them to get the items since it's not a actual gaia site

Spoiled Pandahime

VampireQueen1389
Angels Alibi
VampireQueen1389
Angels Alibi
VampireQueen1389

Oh awesome! Last time I used it I know it took awhile for them to get the items since it's not a actual gaia site
It still can take a while, but not nearly as bad
And in my opinion, way better interface
More tabs and things to click, but it makes it way easier to track down an item

Mega Genius

11,750 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Angels Alibi
VampireQueen1389
Angels Alibi
VampireQueen1389
Angels Alibi
VampireQueen1389

It still can take a while, but not nearly as bad
And in my opinion, way better interface
More tabs and things to click, but it makes it way easier to track down an item

Yeah I'm on it right now you're right much easier to find things

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items