and I'm asking you to distract me from what I'm supposed to do

so brings your beautiful butts over here and lemme draw you

Beloved Friend

10,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Perhaps one (or both) of my babies? ^-^

(WHITE APRON OPTIONAL FOR ONE/BOTH OF THEM)

User Image
(By: Fiqachu)

User Image
(By: I'm the wolf lord)

Basic Info

Name: Hiranuma Tokaji

Birthday: 8/28/1983

Sexuality: Homosexual

Relationship Status: Taken by Shiraishi Soseki

Appearance

User Image

User Image
(Base by DeviantArt User: xSweetStarsx)

Clothes:
-Brown Sweater
-White Collared Shirt (Under Sweater)
-White Undershirt (Under Collared Shirt)
-Jeans
-Black Dress Shoes

Height: 5"8

Weight: 105lbs

Hair Color: Brown

Eye color: Brown

Figure/Build: Skinny/Slender

Personality

Background story: He was born and raised in the city of Sakura in the Chiba Prefecture of Japan. He was a quiet little boy in his early years but eventually brightened up as he got into junior high school. He met his lover there since they had both been on the school's soccer team. Eventually they got together after a few months of spending time together. They have committed to a relationship ever since for about 17 years. After finishing high school, Hiranuma-kun went to a culinary school with his lover. Once they finished, they both moved together in a small town called Otaki in the Isumi District in the Chiba Prefecture, where they eventually set up a small cafe called Blue Cafe (ブルー カフェ). They make delicious pastries with assorted drinks such as tea, coffee, or milk.

Personality: He is very bright and outgoing. He tends to be aloof sometimes and he gets distracted quite easily. He is stubborn around his lover and he will be quite submissive as well when he is around him.

-Baking (He LOVES baking pastries of all kinds)
-Sakura Tea
-Literature
-His Seme, Shiraishi Soseki

Job/Occupation: Owner of Blue Cafe. (He also works as a Chef and Waiter there since only Shiraishi and him are the only workers)

AND/OR

Basic Info

Name: Shiraishi Soseki

Birthday: 9/14/1982

Sexuality: Homosexual

Relationship Status: Taken by Hiranuma Tokeji

Appearance
I can't draw spiky hair that well. ;-;
User Image

User Image
(Base by DeviantArt User: xSweetStarsx)

Clothes:
-Black Long Sleeve Shirt (There is a white trim around the neck area)
-Jeans
-Black Dress Shoes

HAIRSTYLE:
Only Tagaki can achieve the right amount of spike. ;-;
User Image

Height: 6"1

Weight: 116lbs

Hair Color: Dark Chocolate Brown

Eye color: Dark Brown

Figure/Build: Average (No muscles visible)

Personality

Background story: He was born and raised in the city of Sakura in the Chiba Prefecture with only his mother due to the unfortunate death of his father in a traffic accident. He outted himself from all the other kids until junior high school where he just let everything go and became himself. He was very athletic in those years with being on the school's soccer team. There he met his lover who was fairly newer than him. Eventually they became a couple after a few months and have committed to a relationship ever since for about 17 years. Once high school was over, he went into a culinary school with his lover where they learned to make all kinds of delicious treats. Once they graduated, they moved to a small town called Otaki in the Isumi District in the Chiba Prefecture. They both established a small cafe called Blue Cafe (ブルー カフェ) where they sell delicious pastries with drinks that range from teas, to coffee, and to milk.

Personality: He is a determined individually and will always get tasks done better than expected. He tends to be quite sexual when he is around his lover and will always be glad to dominate him.

-Baking
-Soccer
-Green Tea
-His Uke, Hiranuma Tokeji

Job/Occupation: Co-Owner of Blue Cafe (Is also a Chef and Waiter due to Hiranuma-kun and him being the only workers)

Girl-Crazy Bibliophile

Would you draw this please? :O
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Businessman

Consider any of these characters? smile

Johan, a kind and generous wandering magician;
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

He's the link between the human and mythical world, so he had to use his magic and wit to maintain balance.

-

Maya;
Sweet and gentle, Maya takes on the role of smart and adorable girl next door. But who is she really?
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

She can be drawn in any of the outfits shown above, or you can design your own for her! smile

-

Icarus;
Icarus is a charming young boy with wings of aspiration. He's quite good on the stage and used to travel the world as choral singer. Icarus finds comfort in his friend, Bacchus, who is a retired actor. Together, the two develop a Parent-child bond stronger than any love they previously could have wished for.
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

-

Bacchus;
Bacchus is witty, foxy and book-smart, preferring to use cunning and wit to get out of a situation. Bacchus never cared much for other people or social interaction generally, but came to life on the stage when getting to play the parts of lively characters. After meeting Icarus, both their lives change for the better..And for the worse.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

// This character is flat-chested!//
This character can also be drawn in any of the outfits shown above, or you can design your own for them. smile

-

Dizzy-Lizzy;
Working as a waitress at a cafe, Dizzy flys free in her spare time. When she isn't blading the streets on skates, she's cutting through the air using sound-wave powered rocked boots. Dizzy is snappy and independent , and nobody gets in her way;
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Her pupils are swirly
Dizzy can also be drawn dressed up as a man, wearing a leather jacket and rockabilly hair stylings.

-

Avha;
Avha is a genderless, chimera-like creature.
It used to be an immensely greedy creature, but after stealing a witch's amulet, he was cursed to slowly become the gems he once so desired;
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

-

Daniel;
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

He's a young man who strives to be a detective like his late Grandfather. He nearly never takes off that coat. His design was based partly off of a real-life boy, and partly off of a scarecrow.

-

Victoria;
Her name is Victoria, and she has a magic amulet that allows her to briefly live through the memories of her two long-lost brothers, all the while discovering the truth about her family's past;

-

Elliot;
Elliot is a 15 year-old boy who woke up one day only to discover that nobody could see, hear, or remember him. I made him very recently, so feel free to take artistic liberties. For instance, I drew him with a small, childish nose, but afterwards realized I kind of wanted him to have a larger nose to make him stand out, so you can add that in if you want;
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

-

Iona;
Her name is Iona Klum Harelle, and she's a girl with strong physic abilities, and an even stronger heart.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

-

H.A.L.E.
One of the previously aforementioned Victoria's brothers, He's a cyborg with the ability to conduct and channel electricity and fire it out at will;
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

-

Lyra,
A ghost-woman;
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

// she used to be an opera singer before she was violently murdered and had her soul trapped inside a lantern. //

-

Teyelr;
A young, painfully shy cyclops photographer;
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

// The female cyclops shown in some of the pictures is NOT mine, her name is Mavis and she belongs to goldcadet.//

Teyelr is a very shy boy, but he's creative and innovative as well. He hasn't any friends, but has a hobby as a photographer, and so he likes to take pictures of other people and make up stories for them. He has 'The Clockman's Mutation', which is something that has appeared in dreams of mine countless times. To put it simply, 'The Clockman's Mutation' affects a fetus to where one or both eyes is set vertically instead of horizontally, and body proportions tend to distort. In Teyelr's case, he has a vertical eye, abnormally long arms and giant feet.
He's still very new, so feel free to draw him in whatever clothing you see fit.

Thank-you for any consideration!
My current maybe and or my Porcelain doll?
User Image

Melodious Friend

would you consider my avi? emotion_kirakira

OtterJae's Darling

Timid Lover

Getting my tablet set up on this new laptop, and then I'll start drawing ~

Full_Moon83's Prince

Dapper Genius

28,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Married 100
I would love a piece for my avatar. Would you like to try it out?
User Image

Tipsy Fatcat

9,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Questionable Phantom

ImOnlyHereForArt
Consider any of these characters? smile

Johan, a kind and generous wandering magician;

He's the link between the human and mythical world, so he had to use his magic and wit to maintain balance.

-

Maya;
Sweet and gentle, Maya takes on the role of smart and adorable girl next door. But who is she really?

She can be drawn in any of the outfits shown above, or you can design your own for her! smile

-

Icarus;
Icarus is a charming young boy with wings of aspiration. He's quite good on the stage and used to travel the world as choral singer. Icarus finds comfort in his friend, Bacchus, who is a retired actor. Together, the two develop a Parent-child bond stronger than any love they previously could have wished for.
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

-

Bacchus;
Bacchus is witty, foxy and book-smart, preferring to use cunning and wit to get out of a situation. Bacchus never cared much for other people or social interaction generally, but came to life on the stage when getting to play the parts of lively characters. After meeting Icarus, both their lives change for the better..And for the worse.

// This character is flat-chested!//
This character can also be drawn in any of the outfits shown above, or you can design your own for them. smile

-

Dizzy-Lizzy;
Working as a waitress at a cafe, Dizzy flys free in her spare time. When she isn't blading the streets on skates, she's cutting through the air using sound-wave powered rocked boots. Dizzy is snappy and independent , and nobody gets in her way;

Her pupils are swirly
Dizzy can also be drawn dressed up as a man, wearing a leather jacket and rockabilly hair stylings.

-

Avha;
Avha is a genderless, chimera-like creature.
It used to be an immensely greedy creature, but after stealing a witch's amulet, he was cursed to slowly become the gems he once so desired;

-

Daniel;

He's a young man who strives to be a detective like his late Grandfather. He nearly never takes off that coat. His design was based partly off of a real-life boy, and partly off of a scarecrow.

-

Victoria;
Her name is Victoria, and she has a magic amulet that allows her to briefly live through the memories of her two long-lost brothers, all the while discovering the truth about her family's past;

-

Elliot;
Elliot is a 15 year-old boy who woke up one day only to discover that nobody could see, hear, or remember him. I made him very recently, so feel free to take artistic liberties. For instance, I drew him with a small, childish nose, but afterwards realized I kind of wanted him to have a larger nose to make him stand out, so you can add that in if you want;
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

-

Iona;
Her name is Iona Klum Harelle, and she's a girl with strong physic abilities, and an even stronger heart.

-

H.A.L.E.
One of the previously aforementioned Victoria's brothers, He's a cyborg with the ability to conduct and channel electricity and fire it out at will;

-

Lyra,
A ghost-woman;
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

// she used to be an opera singer before she was violently murdered and had her soul trapped inside a lantern. //

-

Teyelr;
A young, painfully shy cyclops photographer;
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

// The female cyclops shown in some of the pictures is NOT mine, her name is Mavis and she belongs to goldcadet.//

Teyelr is a very shy boy, but he's creative and innovative as well. He hasn't any friends, but has a hobby as a photographer, and so he likes to take pictures of other people and make up stories for them. He has 'The Clockman's Mutation', which is something that has appeared in dreams of mine countless times. To put it simply, 'The Clockman's Mutation' affects a fetus to where one or both eyes is set vertically instead of horizontally, and body proportions tend to distort. In Teyelr's case, he has a vertical eye, abnormally long arms and giant feet.
He's still very new, so feel free to draw him in whatever clothing you see fit.

Thank-you for any consideration!

Your username o-o

OtterJae's Darling

Timid Lover

Weasle-Loving-Shadow-
Would you draw this please? :O

So adorable! ^^ You're first on my list.

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Hello~ I'd love some art from you. ^.^

If it's alright, I'd like a picture of one of my two featured OCs Here~

Though if you don't like them I have other characters too that I post just below the request as old requests~ ^_^; I'd be super thrilled if I couldmaybenookay...
User Image heart

Thank you for your consideration~

Tiny Cat

Is my butt beautiful enough?
-twerks like a Miley-
o 3o

Anxious Hunter

Would you mind drawing him please?

Attack On Titan OC

Name: Simon Volaire

Height: 5'11

Hair Long Hair extending past his neck

Hair color:Black

Eye color: GOLD

User Image

Also, he has very heavy bags under his eyes.

(Only refs I could find for this kind of thing)
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Skin Tone: Pale

Weapon(s):

3D Maneuver Gear

User Image
User Image

History: Pm me for more Info

Appearance:

Uniform-

User Image
User Image

Arm Bandana

He has a bandana tied to his right arm over his uniform.
I can't decide on the color, but I am favoring the Green Color.

User Image

Personality: He is incredibly shy, especially around girls, and will most likely keep to himself. After his family, including his sister all died, he no longer gets too much sleep, and will most likely be found outside staring at the moon or wide awake in his bed.

Extra:
Song that reminds me of this character-

OLDER

After some time in the military, he has changed his hairstyle in battle to this-

User Image
User Image
User Image

And he has acquired several Scars-

User Image
User Image
User Image
Here're the scars highlighted-
User Image
I forgot to take off the "Lip Scar"
User Image

He has also joined the Survey Corps by this time, here's a Jacket to add to his uniform-

User Image
User Image
User Image

EXTRA POSE SUGGESTION:

I want him looking down at his hands, while smiling sadistically.
While looking down at his bloodied hands.
Ugh, this is the only ref I could find of the Steaming Titan Blood

Is romantically involved with: N/A

Received Art:

Artist-Buttermellows
User Image
Artist-Takahashi Nana-chan
User Image
Artist-pseudology
User Image
Artist-Pea Kei
User Image
User Image
Artist-InvisibleFriend
User Image
Artist-azn_miyuki
User Image
Artist-Nakami Sato
User Image
Artist-misasaii
User Image
Artist-renious
User Image
Artist-quaxcalibur
He forgot the Arm Bandana BTW
User Image
Artist-hime senpai
User Image
Artist-JakeHawk
User Image
Artist-La Snooze
User Image

skelikin

hey there beautiful, maybe you would consider drawing my DA or alt. avatar?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff