Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which would you like to do? (so everyone can see)

Remake the RP entirely. 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Revamp + start at the beginning 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Revamp + Time skip 0.69230769230769 69.2% [ 9 ]
Just time skip 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Leave it as is 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]

Dangerous Lover

----- ღ☪ -----

I'll be around. I just moved to a new place so I'm currently just job hunting. -.-'

----- ღ☪ -----

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Brosephiine
Nintendraw
Brosephiine

SNJKDAN. Life. Calm your tits.

Actually, it's beginning to. I'm still a little scarce though. >.< I maaaaay need someone to crack down a bit and mod it up in here.
Ahem. Ninten. >.>

But yeah, I've received Chef's PM and I'll get on that, plus my own updates. n_n Anyone else feel free to prod me! <3 I'd be on it
more, but uh. I just haven't had the time to be on for more than like... fifteen minutes. >.<
Whoops. I haven't seen anything major happening in the thread (and half the questions I answer are wrong), but I'll step on that.

xD I was mostly teasing you, though I could use the help. I am an busy bee. :c I should be around this weekend,
though. Gonna play catch up a bit with some breedables stuff I'm super late on, but I'll be posting. c:
Let me know what needs to be done. I'm nearly always lurking around XD I might be less frequent next month with volunteering, but we'll see.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Well, here's what's up guys: My fiance was supposed to be here Wednesday night/early Thursday morning, but on Wednesday
he was t-boned in Oklahoma City and has been in the hospital ever since. He needed surgery Thursday to fix a bleed in his
abdomen, but he's being released today. The move into our new house was planned for this weekend, but will have to be pushed
back to next weekend most likely as I'm in class all day Monday through Thursday.

The OOC has slowed down considerably again and I'm sure you guys have your own stuff goin' on. I'm going to finish up my
stuff for Fol today hopefully and if I'm lucky get a post up. But after today/tomorrow, I'm going to be scarce for about a week,
maybe two. It depends on how my fiance is doing and how fast we can move into the house in the coming week.

Be sure to check in, the etherpad has the entirety of the plot as I had originally planned it (with some help from you guys, too)
so we can stick to that for now. If I don't get to post today, you guys can go ahead and get started. We'll be starting from a three
week time skip, about a week into traveling headed towards Ithilien. Anything you need me to update, please PM me the info.
I did receive a PM, I'll get on that today too. I'm sorry I've been so scarce guys, but classes have started to settle down and once
I've moved and my fiance is here safe, I should be on more often. c:

Nintendraw

Chef of Sweets

Sitori Tenshi

desert dryad

Supias

Raff_sapphire6

R u u l i g a t o r

Trance Harper

Amore Rosea

Only Ashera Forgives

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
Brosephiine

Sending you all my love and blessings honey. Hope your fiancee gets better real soon. It's cool, take your time. I will try and post this weekend, or next weekend depending on how busy things are for me at work. biggrin

Dangerous Lover

Brosephiine

Well, here's what's up guys: My fiance was supposed to be here Wednesday night/early Thursday morning, but on Wednesday
he was t-boned in Oklahoma City and has been in the hospital ever since. He needed surgery Thursday to fix a bleed in his
abdomen, but he's being released today. The move into our new house was planned for this weekend, but will have to be pushed
back to next weekend most likely as I'm in class all day Monday through Thursday.

The OOC has slowed down considerably again and I'm sure you guys have your own stuff goin' on. I'm going to finish up my
stuff for Fol today hopefully and if I'm lucky get a post up. But after today/tomorrow, I'm going to be scarce for about a week,
maybe two. It depends on how my fiance is doing and how fast we can move into the house in the coming week.

Be sure to check in, the etherpad has the entirety of the plot as I had originally planned it (with some help from you guys, too)
so we can stick to that for now. If I don't get to post today, you guys can go ahead and get started. We'll be starting from a three
week time skip, about a week into traveling headed towards Ithilien. Anything you need me to update, please PM me the info.
I did receive a PM, I'll get on that today too. I'm sorry I've been so scarce guys, but classes have started to settle down and once
I've moved and my fiance is here safe, I should be on more often. c:

Nintendraw

Chef of Sweets

Sitori Tenshi

desert dryad

Supias

Raff_sapphire6

R u u l i g a t o r

Trance Harper

Amore Rosea

Only Ashera Forgives

----- ღ☪ -----

I'm so glad that you're boyfriend is being released soon. I hope he has a quick recovery and that things mellow out for you both soon.

----- ღ☪ -----

Sparkly Fairy

Brosephiine

Naturally my heart and wishes go out to you ,
        I am glad your beau is doing well enough to be
        released from hospice c:

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
All the best to you, Brosie. You'll both make it through okay. ^^

If I studied Eldarion more, maaaybe I could puppet him and keep this RP going since I think? he's (a big?) part of the reason for the stoppage; or we could call the RP dead... Neither threads nor Pad have moved much in months. ^^;

Sparkly Fairy

Not dead ! Not dead !
o_o

Hello lords and ladies! My name is Burakkimon and I am very interested in what you all are creating together. I see there is one spot open for a character on the main page of the thread. Is this still the case? Thank you kindly for your time.

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Burakkimon
o_o

Hello lords and ladies! My name is Burakkimon and I am very interested in what you all are creating together. I see there is one spot open for a character on the main page of the thread. Is this still the case? Thank you kindly for your time.
Hi there! In theory, we're kinda wide open since a number of our players dropped due to life, but the RP is moving extreeemely slowly (I at least am not sure who's supposed to post next).

Dangerous Lover

Nintendraw
Burakkimon
o_o

Hi there! In theory, we're kinda wide open since a number of our players dropped due to life, but the RP is moving extreeemely slowly (I at least am not sure who's supposed to post next).

----- ღ☪ -----

It's supposed to be a couple of weeks into the time lapse so I guess anyone can post. But we haven't really gotten together to plot as a group as to what will just be going on. So, I have no clue what to post, other than maybe they just got done with attacking a band of orcs or something. For me it's just getting some well needed plotting done. Idk about everyone else.

----- ღ☪ -----

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Chef Of Sweets
----- ღ☪ -----

It's supposed to be a couple of weeks into the time lapse so I guess anyone can post. But we haven't really gotten together to plot as a group as to what will just be going on. So, I have no clue what to post, other than maybe they just got done with attacking a band of orcs or something. For me it's just getting some well needed plotting done. Idk about everyone else.

----- ღ☪ -----
I might write out the rest of the dinner in my own RP record just for some closure. If we're supposed to be partway into traveling, the most important things we'll need to plot are who's in what group (if we're splitting up) and where we're headed first.

Chef of Sweets
Sitori Tenshi
desert dryad
Supias
Raff_sapphire6
R u u l i g a t o r
Trance Harper
Amore Rosea
Only Ashera Forgives
I'm going to speculate here, so all current players, let me know yay, nay, and anything else. Quoting everyone because we haven't been all together in the thread in a while.

I do not have a map, EtherPad, or any other references in front of me at the moment, so please forgive and correct my errors. Currently, we number 10 hero characters (I don't recall anyone doubling with two good guys), so the simplest division, if employed, is 2 groups of 5. I propose Val, Mir, Alf, Esi, and Cir in one group and Ghel, Gil, Thrain, Kahru, and Nienna in the other. I believe this is a decent arrangement given character relations in the RP, but Val is probably biasing my opinions here. Mir is friends with Alf and Val; Val wants to investigate Alf and Esi (and Kahru) more; and Cir probably wants to investigate Esi too. All the Dwarves save Mir are lumped together; Ghel might drag Kahru (willingly) with him; and I know nothing about Nienna. Alternatively, we just bring all 10 people along in one group, almost like the original Fellowship. I'm partial to not splitting since we might still lose some people (thus crippling one of the groups), Val has too many people to investigate, and my division might be a bit unfair too (I see possible flaws with it already XD).

Since Morniel isn't the one handing over the Sauronite necklace, I'm guessing the first place we might want to go is either Rivendell (assuming Folwyn told everyone/Eldarion who gave it to her and maybe who gave it to Morniel) or Mordor (assuming Folwyn doesn't tell and everyone knows the thing is evil).

To start out, maybe we could be riding and about to rest for the day and, if we're headed towards Fangorn/Rivendell (they're both north of Gondor, yes?), we could spring the evil Mir thing. Maaaybe Ace had a hand in it. I don't know.

Thoughts?

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
Nintendraw

I like the idea of a large group, and not splitting up, but that'st just me. So, they are going to Rivendell? And are currently riding to Rivendell, any particular time, they left, like dawn, midday, etc. Also, any NPC's accompany them, like Mir's dwarves?

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Raff_sapphire6
Nintendraw

I like the idea of a large group, and not splitting up, but that'st just me. So, they are going to Rivendell? And are currently riding to Rivendell, any particular time, they left, like dawn, midday, etc. Also, any NPC's accompany them, like Mir's dwarves?

I'm proposing we head to Rivendell if we assume that Fol tells everyone who she got the amulet from. Idk departure time, though I was thinking we might start again at around midday/evening. Totally forgot about the entourages! Idk whether the players want them around. Mir probably will XD

Sparkly Fairy

I do think that give our recent downsizing , one group is rather sufficient . .
        The original fellowship was nine , after all .
        Also , I think it would be gloriously uneven to split the groups in a manner
        that leaves all women on one playing field . . . Just as a point of note .

Also I have not seen a profile for Nienna yet . . . she is playing ?

And Burakkimon , welcome if you dare c;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces