Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which would you like to do? (so everyone can see)

Remake the RP entirely. 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Revamp + start at the beginning 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Revamp + Time skip 0.69230769230769 69.2% [ 9 ]
Just time skip 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Leave it as is 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]

Panda McGee's Partner

Indulgent Bibliophile

8,450 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
Nintendraw
r u u l i g a t o r
asdfghjkl I'm already behind and it looks like you might have a new character on the way XD

Is (s)he going to be a dwarf as well? //shot

wat x3

Oh, you're probably seeing my character for Brosie's new RP. :3

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
R u u l i g a t o r
Nintendraw
r u u l i g a t o r
asdfghjkl I'm already behind and it looks like you might have a new character on the way XD

wat x3

OH MY BAD
The skellys look very similar at a glance. XD;;
So which aspect did you choose? :3

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

It's the exact same profile. xD I can't be arsed to make a new one. rofl

Nintendraw
R u u l i g a t o r
Nintendraw
r u u l i g a t o r

wat x3

OH MY BAD
The skellys look very similar at a glance. XD;;
So which aspect did you choose? :3

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Brosephiine
Pff, coding's a butt. XD

Panda McGee's Partner

Indulgent Bibliophile

8,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
Nintendraw

I've got two; Music and Fauna :3

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Yep lol. I've got too much going on and I like that profile code. xD

Nintendraw
Brosephiine
Pff, coding's a butt. XD

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
R u u l i g a t o r
I've got two; Music and Fauna :3
Doubling up? Daayum. How many RPs are you in? :O

Panda McGee's Partner

Indulgent Bibliophile

8,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
Nintendraw

Post count is 600-800, so it is very do-able. And this is one of two I am in, the other being our wonderful LOTR RP.

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Finished my first pencil-less painting WIP as a study break. Now how to refine this from chubby finger painting to intricate, elegant, painterly anime...?

Versatile Explorer

So much has happened. How has everyone been? and btw sorry for dropping off the face of the earth >.> I do that sometimes

Dangerous Lover

Meso-The Wizard-
So much has happened. How has everyone been? and btw sorry for dropping off the face of the earth >.> I do that sometimes

----- ღ☪ -----

o.O You're alive! Man, you've missed a lot.

----- ღ☪ -----

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Meso-The Wizard-
Whoa, Hraldir('s player) returned from the dead! //shot

A lot has happened. On here, elsewhere, and Gaia in general. If you wanted to check on the RP, it's there. I at least have been drawing, writing, freebie-hunting, and bemoaning tests. How about you?

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
brosephiine
To hell with finals. All of a sudden, I have an irresistible idea for an art shop theme... You might be able to expect a thread layout order sometime soon, Brosie. IF I can afford the bribe. At the moment, the minimum bribe is 2/3 my held gold... (C'mon, MP!) Blasted poverty; that's part of the reason for the shop eventually. XD

Dumb questions, what do small, large, and ultra look like? Do you do art shop form-making and/or color scheme-picking too? Is it okay to order when you're still full? I have primary colors I want for this shop, and I have an idea for a silly line for the form (and I'm thinking of adding a little graphic to said form too), but that's it.

Btw, thank you very much for the Christmas gram! And is Chico's new Gaia name inspired by Minish Cap? :3

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User ImageUser Image

OMG! You're alive! Welcome back! : D

Meso-The Wizard-

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User ImageUser Image

xD I would be honored to do the graphics for your shop. c: <33
                                      The difference between the sizes are basically the amount of banners
                                      you will receive. Small is a main image, about five or six subheaders,
                                      and a 200x40 signature banner. Large gets you more subheaders,
                                      and ultra gets you as much stuff as you want. Unlimited subheaders,
                                      mini subheaders, multiple signature banners, etc. Coding I can do,
                                      it's normally a bit extra but it is included in ultra. I can pick a color
                                      scheme if you'd like, or you can provide one. And no, it's not okay
                                      to order when I'm full lol. I don't do wait lists or I get super
                                      overwhelmed and things wind up sitting there for months while I
                                      bury my head in the sand and pretend it isn't there. xD

Chico's new name is from World of Warcraft. c: One of the multi-seat
                                      mounts comes with vendors and one of the vendors is Mystic Birdhat.
                                      There's also Cousin Slowhands. xD And you're very welcome. c:

Nintendraw
brosephiine
To hell with finals. All of a sudden, I have an irresistible idea for an art shop theme... You might be able to expect a thread layout order sometime soon, Brosie. IF I can afford the bribe. At the moment, the minimum bribe is 2/3 my held gold... (C'mon, MP!) Blasted poverty; that's part of the reason for the shop eventually. XD

Dumb questions, what do small, large, and ultra look like? Do you do art shop form-making and/or color scheme-picking too? Is it okay to order when you're still full? I have primary colors I want for this shop, and I have an idea for a silly line for the form (and I'm thinking of adding a little graphic to said form too), but that's it.

Btw, thank you very much for the Christmas gram! And is Chico's new Gaia name inspired by Minish Cap? :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff