Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which would you like to do? (so everyone can see)

Remake the RP entirely. 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Revamp + start at the beginning 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Revamp + Time skip 0.69230769230769 69.2% [ 9 ]
Just time skip 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Leave it as is 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]

Sparkly Fairy

satan and lace

Ohhh . Yay learning !
        It makes sense to me , and yes definitely fits his personality .

Eloquent Sage

10,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200
R u u l i g a t o r

Awh, Ghel~~ He'll get his adventures, and who knows, probably will surpass his father's before him.
Oh yeah he's definitely super diligent, especially when it comes to friends XD. But he has a great personality so it sort of hard not to be his friend.

Supias

Aye, I can definitely see wrath. I would hate to be on his list for revenge XP
And he would totally be diligence, in every sense of the word.

Trance Harper

Hahahah we do have a lot of envies. Oh sloth, and I liked the way you used it with her c:

I can see see her being super patient, especially since (I"m sure she knows) not many are patient towards her.

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Seems scouring Barton Town during (American) daytime hours is way more beneficial. I might possibly be taking on 2 yaoi FF7CC RPs. Not very good at kinky scenes--heck, I kinda want to avoid/fade to black them--but these promise to be interesting. ^^
(These two would put me at my RP limit, though, at least while school is happening.)

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
          ❤ ✑

Ooo, questions. 8D

Hmm. Folwyn'd have to be pride and diligence I think. :3

Weeeee so much going on, sorry I haven't been here guys. >.<

desert dryad

Hmmmm.

That is interesting for Elv.

For her vice, there could be a few that might apply. I would say when she was younger most definitely pride due to her father's raising habits. Also, rewriting her biography I could see wrath. Yet again though, only in her younger self. very time someone has crossed he, it was not pretty. But the older she has gotten, and especially after the death of her mother and moving past that, the death of Haldir (who is becoming a major part of her bio in the rewrite), I see envy. So many, especially humans, that are currently alive have not felt the pain she has felt, or the anger, or the sadness that is acquainted with everything she has lost. And she envies it, their innocence in the ways of the world.

As far as her virtues...considering how old she is in the scheme of things, I could easily see a toss up between patience and temperance. I see her monitoring herself to not show much emotion, such as too much anger, etc. because she knows that in the end it will most likely do more bad than good, cause more anger instead of solving it, etc. I feel she would remain eerily calm, for the most part. And she's ben living so long, I get the feeling patience would start to come as second nature for her for the same reasons. If that makes sense.

Tipsy Genius

For Dor's vice I would have to go with that of pride. He is very confident in his own abilities and doesn't always recognize the accomplishments of others. The sin of pride is preoccupation with the self and Dor definitely is introspective enough to warrant that.

Diligence would be his virtue namely because he doesn't really have...the others. His nature is a bit zealous, but he has a strong work ethic and is quick to act. He guards against laziness and occupies himself with activities that help with the common good or can better himself in some way.

Tipsy Genius

Nintendraw
Chef of Sweets
Brosephiine
Trance Harper
Supias
satan and lace
a thousand blank stares
Rose Scented
R u u l i g a t o r
RivalGrn
Without Wax
Eirwen Oisin
Mull of Kintyre
Fleet and Flotilla

Hello, roleplayers, look at your profile, now back to me, now back at your profile, now look at Dor's profile. Sadly, they are not me, but you have a chance to plot with me.
Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with a character who hasn't plotted with me yet. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when you plot with Dor. I’m on a horse.

If we haven't met yet I am Satan and my character is Dorainen, an elf from Lorien.
I am just sending out a mass quote to everyone who I haven't plotted with yet. I don't expect Dor to have had a lot of interaction with most of the dwarves and some of the humans. I have a basic idea in mind for everyone. If there isn't history I would at least like to establish some idea for the future or how characters would interact. If the forum is hard to track I also have a Skype, can be messaged, or am frequently on the pad in the early afternoon / night.

Panda McGee's Partner

Indulgent Bibliophile

8,450 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
satan and lace

Okay; I laughed ENTIRELY too hard at this. I have a skype as well, which is the fastest way to reach me to plot (prince.ruuji). Add me there!

Eloquent Sage

10,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200
R u u l i g a t o r
satan and lace

Okay; I laughed ENTIRELY too hard at this. I have a skype as well, which is the fastest way to reach me to plot (prince.ruuji). Add me there!

find me @ desert dryad

Sparkly Fairy

satan and lace

Dying . Love it !

I highly doubt that there is any plotting to be had between us as far as back story
        is concerned ( which isn't saying much , Elvea is the only one that has anything with
        Alfirin and Alf doesn't even know it >< )
        But , if there was a something you had in mind I'm all ears C:

Tipsy Genius

Trance Harper

There probably isn't much, but I would like to flesh out how the two of them may possibly interact later if it is okay by you?
bio is rewritten

Sparkly Fairy

satan and lace

Game c:
        I have to say there's a good chance Alfirin may act as we've seen
        her act so far around Valiniel , because Dorainen is an Elf as well .

Of course , Stares and I are still discussing whether or not Elvea
        informs Alfirin of her heritage and their relation . . .
I see her eventually coming clean about it.

Just not right away.

Tipsy Genius

_______
                              I have a lot of personal things that need attending to today.
                              And I owe two people messages and three people Skype plots which
                              will be sent when I finish a profile tonight?
                              But I probably won't be around much this weekend.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff