Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which would you like to do? (so everyone can see)

Remake the RP entirely. 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Revamp + start at the beginning 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Revamp + Time skip 0.69230769230769 69.2% [ 9 ]
Just time skip 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Leave it as is 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]

Eloquent Sage

10,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200
R u u l i g a t o r
Nintendraw

FINE. OKAY. I'll be going for now. Toodles all.

Hope to see you soonn~~

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Dammit XD my master plan has been foiled! YE SHALL HEAR FROM ME RUU! //shot

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
I wonder if life hit Elvea again? Guess she's out for good. Was hoping to write with her since she'd indicated interest still... :/

Eloquent Sage

10,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Nintendraw
I wonder if life hit Elvea again? Guess she's out for good. Was hoping to write with her since she'd indicated interest still... :/

Who is Elvea? And totally write her too.

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
desert dryad
Nintendraw
Who is Elvea? And totally write her too.
Elvea is the character of "a thousand blank stares". Shorter to write XD

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Read Ruu's samples in detail now. She'd get along well with Chef. And fit in. ^^
So well-versed in lycanthropy too!

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
So my big test ended waay earlier than I thought... Not sure what to make of that. I knew that, as a Computer Adaptive Test, it has the potential to end early, but wow. Nervous for the results now.

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
R u u l i g a t o r
I'd have to get me on that graphic chain-- I fear my posts would like quite sad without a bit of her magic touch. IF I were to join, I'd more than likely be a dwarf, but I'm just so... Gaaaah. I think I will need to really think on this today and get back to you all on whether I feel as if I could do this. I work two jobs, so I feel i may only be able to get a single post in a day if any, but I don't know.

I'll be back, promise. If not, quote me back in so I don't forget.
User Image

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

❤ ✑

Hallo! Glad to see you're interested in the RP! As far as word count goes, it shouldn't
          be too stressful. This is a long term roleplay and a lot of us have stuff going on IRL.
          I haven't even found time to write this week. sweatdrop I'd like to get the ball rolling again
          and get this RP moving a bit more swiftly, but you should still have plenty of time to
          write a post. The way we write here should also help, as many posts will be a collab of
          sorts, to plot out scenes. We don't need any specific roles, so you're welcome to think
          up anything you'd like. c:

I would stay away from LOTR face claims, just because it might get a bit confusing and
          as it's the same world, those characters all exist and in some cases are still alive.

I'll take a look at your samples here in a bit, I need to nurse this headache and study
          some French first. >.<

R u u l i g a t o r

Do I clear my throat or just waltz in? Suppose I could do both.

Hello everyone, I am Ruu. Nintendraw invited me to take a peek at this... well, damn right stunningly constructed role-play (Does that constitute a full invite, or am I stepping on toes and need to do the reserve bit before posting here?)

I really adore everything you've got going on here, but I must confess; I am a bit daunted. I would consider myself a literate-adv. lit writer, but I don't think I've ever been in more than one roleplay at a time that required 1200 word-count posts (Currently I am in a RP of my own creation which I will also be long posting into...)

So I guess I just had some questions before I considered tossing myself into trouble; Has anyone done something similar? How stressful is it? Also for this roleplay, what kind roles are still need? Anyone specific?

For face claims, are we allowed to use characters for LOTR under different names (for example, for a dwarf?). If anyone would like to see my samples, you can find them here.

Sorry to nervous-vomit all over everything, I'm just... hesitant and reserved by nature. Thank you in advance for any help.

Eloquent Sage

10,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200
R u u l i g a t o r
Nintendraw

I'd have to get me on that graphic chain-- I fear my posts would like quite sad without a bit of her magic touch. IF I were to join, I'd more than likely be a dwarf, but I'm just so... Gaaaah. I think I will need to really think on this today and get back to you all on whether I feel as if I could do this. I work two jobs, so I feel i may only be able to get a single post in a day if any, but I don't know.

I'll be back, promise. If not, quote me back in so I don't forget.

biggrin biggrin biggrin

Eloquent Sage

10,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Brosephiine
Rose Scented

Hey, if I want to make another male character do I still have to send you a reserve?

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

❤ ✑

No, though for now we're only allowing one character per person.
          I might consider opening that up soon though.

desert dryad
Brosephiine
Rose Scented

Hey, if I want to make another male character do I still have to send you a reserve?

Eloquent Sage

10,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Brosephiine
User Image

❤ ✑

No, though for now we're only allowing one character per person.
          I might consider opening that up soon though.

desert dryad
Brosephiine
Rose Scented

Awh shucks! But I understand biggrin

EDIT: Let me know if you decide to otherwise.

Eloquent Sage

10,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Well if anyone wants to chat, I'm on the pirate pad haha

Panda McGee's Partner

Indulgent Bibliophile

8,450 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
Brosephiine

Thank you for getting back to me; sorry if I stepped on ALL of the toes by just bursting into your ooc all action-hero like. The more I thought about it today, the more I really think I DO want to join, but I'm going to go reverse myself with the main page to make SURE that I am not deluding myself into a false sense of confidence.

If you've read my samples, do you need me to fill a reserve just in case? Ooor.... I shall await your judgement, my liege.
    [
            list]

Nintendraw

You shameless flatterer. That sample has pretty minimal shifting action, but I can get graphic. That character is actually one of my very favorites, so I was pretty disappointed when that roleplay died off. SoIshallshamelesslyflauntmoresamplesatyou. Why? Because boo-hoo.

Sample
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image
                                            I want to feel the ρᴧוӥ and the bitter taste...
                                            ═══════════════════════════

Humming. Around him the walls listened, humming back at him, echoing the dull vibrations that coursed through his system. A single arm swung out, a palm open as the conductor began his symphony. Curling his fingers towards his palm, the violins began their mourning wail, a faint whisper of sound that hung around him like stale air. A second arm now, circling in front of his chest cued the harp. A floating eerie melody drew out the other players; flute, cello, base, and guitar each becoming eager to add their voices to the din. Around him the walls seemed to shrink, leaning in closer to hear what would happen next, humming their agreement with the changes his hands brought. He was losing himself in the music now, the rolling tenor of his own voice mixing beneath the heavier sounds, his chest feeling as if it would burst. Inside he could feel the brush, the first tentative touch of his beast as it rubbed sensually against his soul. Hazel eyes gleamed as he grinned, his body spinning as he urged the music on. The monster thrashed, the musty tang of fur and blood overwhelmingly sweet in his throat as he laughed. It was a cruel sound, harsh and biting as the beating pulse around him attempted to smother it out. Soon the crash of drums began to pound in his ear, the rhythmic assault of them quickening his pulse. War-drums; pitchy and frenzied in their attack on his person. Soon the noise was unbearable, his chest heaving violently as his lips skinned back over his teeth. His eyes were feral, flashing as he laughed—

The door swung open with a crash, smashing into the wall behind it. A coughing wheeze pulled him from his mind, its owner panting as he attempted to catch his breath. Too quickly the man attempted to speak, stumbling and tripping over his words. Viggo’s hand flashed up to stop him, hazel-green eyes peeling open to study the messenger. The music within his mind quieted, simmering to a dull drumming as the faint smile that had been attempting to pull at his lips fell. A dark, cold vibrance filtered and thrashed behind those eyes, and the messenger struggled to maintain eye-contact for long, “What...,” the velvety voice crowded the room, causing the man facing it to crow, “...Is it?” The words were clipped. Precise. The man had Viggo’s full attention now, the silent music fully gone. Worrying his shirt between his hands, the man spoke quickly, informing his lord of the tavern, of a female dog, and a pair of bounty hunters. He spoke of how he and another man, Travi, had kept close watch over the Pub all day.

The man, Yancey, continued, speaking of the Tall Dwarf. Of Cyelena, the tavern-owner, and her over-powering musk. Last, he spoke of the elf, worry edging into his voice. Viggo’s eyes slid shut again, a ghost of a smile gracing him before he pushed away from the over-plush lounge beneath him. Yancey flinched, dropping to the floor and onto his back, both arms held stiff at his sides. Chuckling low in his throat, Viggo moved barefoot over the smooth wooden floors of his office, his hips swaying as he came to a stop beside his underling. Dropping into a crouch, Viggo reached out with his right hand, ignoring the jolt of movement from the man beneath him, “Well done, m’boy. Well dooone.” Tilting his head, Viggo kept his small smile, running his hands through the mop of sweaty curls that lay bunched around Yancey’s face. It was disgusting, but Viggo continued, dragging the blunt ends of nails lightly over the other man’s scalp, treating him like a pet. Yancey continued to shake, untrusting of his master, knowing how quickly his whims shifted. Giving him a stout pat, Viggo pushed himself back up to his full height, shaking the remands of the man’s fear from his fingers. Craning his neck, Viggo considered his option, knowing that he’d have to do a bit of…. Investigating himself. Looking back down to the underling, Viggo grinned, “Thank you, Yancey.” The words were dripping with false sweetness, and before they were even finished, he delivered a hard, rib crunching kick to the other’s side. God, he hated rabbits.

The trip to the tavern was a pleasant one. Around him the moon sang to him, whispering sweet nothings in his ears, sweeter than any lover could. Autumn’s cold hands caressed at his face and hair, trying their hardest to latch onto the beast within him. Oh, how they savored the blood, the fall and his beast. He loved the way the steam rose in arching tendrils above his kills, the hot blood freezing quickly after being exposed. He could almost taste it now; thicker than mucus and hotter than bile. How smooth it was as it traveled past his lips, soaking his skin. Human insides, like that of elves, were velvety smooth, almost too hot. Viggo moaned beneath his breath, reveling in the thought of cleaning the gore from his fur. His beast, agitated as it was, boiled inside him, aching from temptation. Closing his eyes, Viggo hushed it, soothing it back to recess, “Soon, soon, I promise.”

But soon was not a viable answer. Rolling his eyes in frustration, Viggo moved himself into a secluded back alley, knowing that if he didn’t satiate his lust, it would become most inopportune. Shrugging out of his clothing, Viggo stood flush and bare to the world. He knew he could trust the underlings to come collect his clothes later, or almost as soon as he was out of the area; by default, he had a tail and guard follow him. Things could get risky if shredded clothes were found lying about, you know. Rolling his shoulders, Viggo opened his mind to the music again, his body dropping as the roar tore itself from his throat. Muscles tore and knit themselves back together, his bones snapping and realigning as he pushed hard against the ground beneath him. It was like lighting, white hot and terrible, ripping away at his being and replacing it in a moment. The shift had become a moment of pleasure; like a dog getting a treat after a particularly good trick, Viggo had conditioned himself to know the joys that came with the change.

Heavy paws supported his balking girth, the corded muscles of his wolven frame built up for fighting and killing. Glowing yellow-green eyes flashed in the darkened alley, Viggo’s body humming uncontrollably as he smiled, tossing back his head to call his excitement. The howl was unlike that of true wolves, a sound that was eerie and light. No, this sound was heavy, thick and masculine and wholly unreal. The air around him curdled like cold blood, drinking in his moan with the whispers and scents of new possibilities. Lifting his nose, he filtered, searching, hunting for the next recipient of his ministrations. A few whirling smells caught his attention, but he battered them away; he wanted something fresh and wide-eyed. Young. His very own little bunny.

There. A tendril of sweet flesh and soft curls snuck by him, the scent of the powdery soap she used almost too cloying. Padding out of the alley, he stayed within the thick shadows of the towering wall and buildings. The tavern? Interesting. Hanging his head low, Viggo pressed his nose to the cobblestone and drew a deep, huffing breath, following the smell around the back. Noisy chatter in the night air, a pair of ambling drunks two-hundred yards behind him, had his trotting to stay hidden. The murmur and babble of the tavern had drowned out the click of his nails against the paving stones, the swish of his thick fur silent. He could see her now; a very young girl, only eight or nine. She was attempting to be stealthy and really had no reason to be out. Viggo’s stuttering, growly laugh blossomed out of his chest, shaking his massive head at how eeeeeasy this all was. How boring.

He had half a mind to turn back, when a new scent curled into his nose. The Tall Dwarf…? No. Not quite. It was muted, hidden deep, but unmistakable. Daughter. The gleam was back as he moved forward, the plan already curling itself in his mind. Another step and his great mass was revealed, the blood-moon accenting his features. The immediate fear that struck her was intoxicating, the way her eyes bulged as she froze. A rabbit. Dipping his head, the lycan bowed, rumbling in his throat, “Good evening, lady. I’ve been looking all over for you.” The scent was morphing, confusion coloring the stench to the point where Viggo had to restrained his mirth. He arranged his face into one of pleasant confusion, cocking his head like a mongrel dog, taking a small step in her direction. Trust a child’s curiosity to get the better of them, the girl turned to him, her quick eyes flashing over his body. Everything was telling her to run away, to hide and cry, but she was intrigued; A dreamer soul.

“You see, little one,” His voice was gruff and purring, unnatural to his wolf form, “I’ve been looking for someone to share in an adventure.” Her body was no longer stuck still, her full attention raptured as she listened to the wolf speak. With the coying friendliness of an alley-cat, he moved closer, his ears held low and natural. Tentatively her hand reached out, unbelieving and needing confirmation, brushing across the soft fur at his throat. It took a great deal of patience not to snap, not to rip her open and play with her limbs, but he stood still, not allowing the monster to betray his plan. The girl’s eyes lit up, surely not believing her luck, his own mirroring hers for the same reason. “Tell me, little one,” A sickening curl pulled his lip up, exposing his teeth in a wolfy smile, his eyes gleaming,

“Do you believe in Fairy-Tales?”

|| Location -- Behind the Pad and Pub Tavern || Wearing -- His Wolf] || ooc --- ||

═══════════════════════════
                                                      ...Of the ɮǀѳѳᴅ on my lips again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff