Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Lover

10,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm leaning toward the first or fourth one..not really a fan of helm's but I feel like this avi calls for one..
Tell me what y'all lovely's think. heart
Suggestions/recommendations are welcome as well. 3nodding

Blessed Cleric

im not really sure I like the second..
its hard to decide since you have a rather elegant fighter theme going, but the face kind of ruins it for me.

Dapper Phantom

Ruthless Lover

10,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Orianna Reveck
its hard to decide since you have a rather elegant fighter theme going, but the face kind of ruins it for me.

Yeah, I wanted to give it a little more attitude with that face but do you have any suggestions for an alternative to make it more elegant??

Blessed Cleric

Luna Lynne_xoxo
Orianna Reveck

Yeah, I wanted to give it a little more attitude with that face but do you have any suggestions for an alternative to make it more elegant??
la belle chanteuse has great silver eye shadow and adds really elegant lips.

it also is handy in turning shitty eyes into nicer ones because it also adds fake eyelashes.

Try rookie detective + chanteuse?

or use the eyes you have i guess.. im not sure there are any pure white eyes.

Blessed Cleric

Luna Lynne_xoxo
Orianna Reveck

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. i fooled around with your 4, and just added a few things.

Ruthless Lover

10,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Orianna Reveck
Luna Lynne_xoxo
Orianna Reveck

it also is handy in turning shitty eyes into nicer ones because it also adds fake eyelashes.

Alrighty, I'll check 'em out. Thank you!! heart

Blessed Cleric

Luna Lynne_xoxo
Orianna Reveck
Luna Lynne_xoxo
Orianna Reveck

look up a few posts, i played around c:

Ruthless Lover

10,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Orianna Reveck
Luna Lynne_xoxo
Orianna Reveck
Luna Lynne_xoxo
Orianna Reveck

look up a few posts, i played around c:

Awh, thank yew darlin'! It definitely gives me more ideas I can experiment with. 4laugh

bloodwitch's Wife

Eloquent Kitten

the first one's crown does not agree with the layering of the hair. it parts and has bangs but your crown defies that.
just a small detail.

i like the fourth one.

Ruthless Lover

10,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Kittytub
the first one's crown does not agree with the layering of the hair. it parts and has bangs but your crown defies that.
just a small detail.

i like the fourth one.

Awh I see. I agree, thank you! :3

Vicious Loiterer

16,575 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
The last one.

Magic Noob

I'd go last because of how the hair flows gaia_kittenstar
The swooshy bangs are hard to match with a headpiece