• Magical Girl 50
  • Team Peyo 25
Mraxus
Jeff The Kill3r
Mraxus
Jeff The Kill3r
Mraxus
I could guess, but jesus you say the right risqué things emotion_awesome

I know it's weird considering I'm a virgin and I've been a goody two shoes my whole life. (´・_・`)
I never woulda guessed. emotion_jawdrop

I think your like the third person I flirted with to test my skills. V(^_^)V I picked it up from all my guy friends.
You have skills, i'm not worthy! rofl Although if your guy friends are saying this to you or things like this, and nothings happenened emotion_brofist lol
I just don't like any of them like that. I just don't. They put me in socially awkward positions all the time.

Lonely Phantom

Jeff The Kill3r
Mraxus
Jeff The Kill3r
Mraxus
Jeff The Kill3r
Mraxus
I could guess, but jesus you say the right risqué things emotion_awesome

I know it's weird considering I'm a virgin and I've been a goody two shoes my whole life. (´・_・`)

I think your like the third person I flirted with to test my skills. V(^_^)V I picked it up from all my guy friends.
You have skills, i'm not worthy! rofl Although if your guy friends are saying this to you or things like this, and nothings happenened emotion_brofist lol
I just don't like any of them like that. I just don't. They put me in socially awkward positions all the time.
Oh haha, still quite humorous to me lol

Premium Sex Symbol

21,725 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Peyo 25
Mraxus
Jeff The Kill3r
Mraxus
Jeff The Kill3r
Mraxus

c: I suppose it is.

Lonely Phantom

Jeff The Kill3r
Mraxus
Jeff The Kill3r
Mraxus
Jeff The Kill3r
Mraxus

Keep it up Narnia friend razz

Premium Sex Symbol

21,725 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Peyo 25
Mraxus
Jeff The Kill3r
Mraxus
Jeff The Kill3r
Mraxus
Keep it up Narnia friend razz

Mk.

Friendly Dog

12,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
I believe in Jesus biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit