Distinct Lunatic

16,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
Shinji_Fumajime
Mii Monkey

True. Sorry about that. I feel like I have a weak bond with my intro
going and have been thinking and over-thinking how I can fix that.

bah, don't worry about it.
Intro's always suck.
It's just the way it is.
When I wrote the one for my Ox i had gotten carried away and had like....fifteen paragraphs worth of writing.
I was all like "well poo, i can't post this" and had to erase most of it.
Basically cut it down to the skeletal idea.
Wish i could have been able to write more.
but just went with what i had.
Once the rp picks up again (most likely later tonight when i post Draco) then you can cement your character.
It'll be fun!
blaugh

Distinct Lunatic

16,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
my gaia freaked out on me there.
Did my previous post get all fumbled with you guys as well?
Like, misplace itself on the previous page.
Because i was sure i posted it and then others replied but when i went back to my page it was BEHIND the replies somehow...
...my computer skills are weird.
i played checkers once and gave my computer a virus that inexplicably played the ghost busters theme song until i got it fixed.

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Mii Monkey

Can't wait.
I guess I could run this by you? I know I've been planning that Serran is the type who
is mistaken for being arrogant and maybe a little condescending but the truth is that he actually
doesn't have much confidence in himself or what he does. Not emo or anything, more like misunderstandings.
Thinking of Vyrusliik does with posting it in my test thread for a preview.

Yeah, I can say that the posts got a little out of order there for me as well. I just wound up
going with the quotes that show up.

In a relationship with prinnce devitt

Friendly Sweetheart

Afternoon all!

6,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
@Rosey: Afternoon n_n... I should be doing some homework...which I will! eventually... but I am doing these tek tek contests x3 I made one for someone and I think I rly wanna try to get it myself xD!! I would be doing my art shop if it only wasnt for my bamboo tablet is broke q.q I could make quick money there !

6,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
@Shinji: Is the the evil my little pony in ur avi background?! I havent even watched the show but It reminds me of the creator of the power puff girls lol random. But I miss the old ponies :{ they were so different its crazzeh! btw my power puff girls are getting redone and they look so ******** awful it makes me so pissed I was od power puff girl fan!!!!! noone was a bigger fan then me and my sisters

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
@UC
Yes, actually Lauren Faust worked on original PPG and developed the new MLP.
I was a huge fan of the PPG. Other than the new anime-esque one (which looks awful) I don't
really know what other ones there might be?
Ah, strike that, actually the new
one looked so bad I blocked it from my memory. lol
I wasn't much of a fan of the original MLP sadly.

6,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
@Shinji: OMG UR SHITTING ME! THATS AWSOME! See I could see a little bit of resemblance !
ew i dont even want to see the new ppg I jsut saw a picture and I was like how could they! its like what they did with the teen titants =(! the original ones look more horse like but spike looks better now... spike always scared me when i was little e.e

Distinct Lunatic

16,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
Shinji_Fumajime
Mii Monkey

Can't wait.
I guess I could run this by you? I know I've been planning that Serran is the type who
is mistaken for being arrogant and maybe a little condescending but the truth is that he actually
doesn't have much confidence in himself or what he does. Not emo or anything, more like misunderstandings.
Thinking of Vyrusliik does with posting it in my test thread for a preview.

Yeah, I can say that the posts got a little out of order there for me as well. I just wound up
going with the quotes that show up.

Ha
It sounds fun!
I've read some really good ones like that.
Makes the character fun, and people can totally make their characters feel awful once they find out that the so called 'arrogant' guy is actually adorable and insecure.
XD

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
@UC:
Yup. Not sure what they're doing to cartoons at the moment. Some can be good but others can be downright awful. I blame flash (and cg). Not that good things can't come of flash of course.
I just like cartoons a lot. Though I tend to have to watch them on Youtube because we don't have cable here.

Mii Monkey

Ha
It sounds fun!
Makes the character fun, and people can totally make their characters feel awful once they find out that the so called 'arrogant' guy is actually adorable and insecure.
XD

Good to know that works and thanks.
I'm hoping to have him open up more to certain characters here and there.

Vyrusliik

Have someone else reading this RP and on her break
she drew some pics. Thought I'd share.

User Image
Text:
Tuzi: You sure this is ok?
Serran: Yeah just don't fall off.
"Piggy-back ride"
=P

6,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Shinji_Fumajime
@UC:
Yup. Not sure what they're doing to cartoons at the moment. Some can be good but others can be downright awful. I blame flash (and cg). Not that good things can't come of flash of course.
I just like cartoons a lot. Though I tend to have to watch them on Youtube because we don't have cable here.

Mii Monkey

Ha
It sounds fun!
XD

Good to know that works and thanks.
I'm hoping to have him open up more to certain characters here and there.

Vyrusliik

Have someone else reading this RP and on her break
she drew some pics. Thought I'd share.

User Image
Text:
Tuzi: You sure this is ok?
Serran: Yeah just don't fall off.
"Piggy-back ride"
=P

absolutely adorable DDDDDDDD":!!!!!

In a relationship with prinnce devitt

Friendly Sweetheart

@Utter: Oh wow.... so I should actually be posting tonight im sorry. I got surpisingly busy this weekend. I have a few things I need to do then I will read where everyone is currently located and bounce around there.

@Everyone: On my post here soon if I make any mistakes please let me know. Im just gonna let the Rooster fly in wink and see where we go.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff