Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like to see a regular publication from the Paparazzi containing articles, opinion pieces and interviews with NPCs?

Yes! A monthly Magazine would be wonderful! 0.45525291828794 45.5% [ 234 ]
Yes, but every other month would be better 0.15953307392996 16.0% [ 82 ]
No. Keep it the way it is with infrequent updates. 0.091439688715953 9.1% [ 47 ]
I have no opinion, and only wanted vote. 0.21789883268482 21.8% [ 112 ]
Other (Please join the discussion inside!) 0.075875486381323 7.6% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 514 ]

Stubborn Gifter

cottoncandyFRIZZ

Not gonna lie, but it sounds like a girls' sleepover than a date... sweatdrop

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Finally got my internet back up and running...!

So, what have I missed?

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
By the way, I love those snapped photos!
3nodding

Stubborn Gifter

x Karurie x

So, what have I missed?

Oh Beach Party NPC interaction. Raining bikinis. And the big fiasco that nearly ruined the economy and vendors.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Jisen Meizuki
x Karurie x

So, what have I missed?

Oh Beach Party NPC interaction. Raining bikinis. And the big fiasco that nearly ruined the economy and vendors.

Raining bikinis?

I'm interested in hearing about that fiasco though. What happened?

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Jisen Meizuki

We had another one?

Stubborn Gifter

x Karurie x

Raining bikinis?

If you want a bikini, you need to interact with the NPC and they'll gift you one. Of course, you can go to the Dean (still bossing around about the rules) and pretend you stuff a bikini in the office. ninja

As for the fiasco, an user found a glitch that generated any item from the Cash Shop. Instead of reporting, the user exploited the glitch, created seven Win Gaia Bundle, sold the items at very low price as well as buying high price items from the MP while trying to exploit more glitch to ruin MP. In the end, the user dumped 33tril gold in the kickstarter and that's where Gaia found something suspicious.

Few people see the user as a "Robin Hood" for "deflating" the economy for getting rid of the gold. However, most people are pissed at the user for not only stole $7000 from Gaia and exploiting the glitch, but also making all the vendors and others getting their trading passes disabled or frozen.

Stubborn Gifter

XinYunMei

We had another one?

No. Not another. I was talking about the same HYYPE fiasco.

Sparkling Star

13,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Streaker 200
Jisen Meizuki
cottoncandyFRIZZ

Not gonna lie, but it sounds like a girls' sleepover than a date... sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.haru, that's not a pool!
        oh shush it was cute xd

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Jisen Meizuki

Erm... may I ask what the HYYPE fiasco was? Or at the very least what it stands for. This may be the first time I've heard of it.
Edit: Never mind. Just read the other post.

Stubborn Gifter

XinYunMei
Jisen Meizuki

Erm... may I ask what the HYYPE fiasco was? Or at the very least what it stands for. This may be the first time I've heard of it.
Edit: Never mind. Just read the other post.

There's even a thread called "HYYPE's case," which is still debating about the user's action. sweatdrop

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
The Dean has been a dean for over 40 years. So assuming that he became a Dean in his 20s at the earliest that makes him at least 60 years or older... emotion_kirakira

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Jisen Meizuki
x Karurie x

Raining bikinis?

If you want a bikini, you need to interact with the NPC and they'll gift you one. Of course, you can go to the Dean (still bossing around about the rules) and pretend you stuff a bikini in the office. ninja

As for the fiasco, an user found a glitch that generated any item from the Cash Shop. Instead of reporting, the user exploited the glitch, created seven Win Gaia Bundle, sold the items at very low price as well as buying high price items from the MP while trying to exploit more glitch to ruin MP. In the end, the user dumped 33tril gold in the kickstarter and that's where Gaia found something suspicious.

Few people see the user as a "Robin Hood" for "deflating" the economy for getting rid of the gold. However, most people are pissed at the user for not only stole $7000 from Gaia and exploiting the glitch, but also making all the vendors and others getting their trading passes disabled or frozen.

o- o LOLL woah thank you for the summary

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
[NPC] Jolie McTeaserson
minghii

extra news: the dean getting love bites from the shark. just for fun dramallama

OH MY GOSH!

emotion_jawdrop

minghii... you're like a wizard or something with that camera. I am in like, total awe!

Of course he/she did a good job with those snaps. Your tan looks nice btw.

Stubborn Gifter

Sheshira
The Dean has been a dean for over 40 years. So assuming that he became a Dean in his 20s at the earliest that makes him at least 60 years or older... emotion_kirakira

... No wonder he's grumpy. sweatdrop

Maybe it's time for him to retire.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas