Libra/Scorpio/Sagittarius! 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Capricorn/Aquarius/Pisces! 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Horoscopes are stupid. 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Just here for the poll! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 >

Usa-chii's Queen

User Image

-------- Gwen smiled as the music switched to one of her favorite songs at the moment, 'Say Something' by A Great Big World. She began to hum along as Eric slid into the booth across from her. "Well... that was exciting."Gwen smiled and laughed. "It's always a tornado in here. That's how you know they are good." So uh, you mentioned cinnamon scones?" Gwen paused in her humming once more to smile. "I did indeed. They are the best here." Steph came back to the table with a little paper in her hand. "Alright Girly and boy. What can I get you?" She smiled at the both of them and noticed Eric still had his hood on. She just chalked it up to him being cold. "Well, I know we both want cinnamon scones." Gwen smiled. "And I'll have a hot Gunpowder Green tea." "Your usually spoonful of honey as well? Gwen smiled. "Of course." Gwen tilted her head in the direction of Eric. "Get whatever you like. They have everything."

ʉ------Cam gave the girl his signature crooked smile. "Oh this old thing?" He tugged his jacket off his shoulders. "It's alright. It's seen worse days." He simply folded the jacket and lay it across his arm. The only thing bad about this situation was that he didn't have any coffee now. The girl was pretty and she seemed to be staring up at him. That made his crooked smile a little more crooked. "Well," He moved to the side and raised his arm so she could walk into the cafe before him. "I guess I'm headed back inside to get another cup. But ladies first right?"

------Alley laughed as she tossed the clothes in the washer and shut the lid. "You ALWAYS ask for a cd. Is that like your fall back response?" She smiled. "What do you REALLY want for Christmas Lui? There has to be something." She asked with her hands on her hips. She smiled over at him before sighing and turning her back to him to sort out the clothes for the nest load. She set those in a basket in front of the washer.

$------Demetri laughed at the girl's excitement as they both exited their cars. "Wow, this place is huge." He may be rich but he still didn't have a house like this. "Well, please lead the way. I will definitely get lost once or twice while here." He laughed as he gave her a playful bow and motioned for her to walk before him.((FAIL im sorry dont hate me!))

-------- Lyza rose a brow as he mentioned her vocabulary. She didn't think her vocabulary was better than others. Then again, maybe it was and maybe that's why she didn't have many friends. She did read a lot and maybe that's where her vocabulary came from. She slipped into the passenger seat and buckled her seat belt. "I heard Donavyn invited an outsider to this years party." She thought aloud. "I hope everything goes on without a hitch." She looked out the window as Mitchell pulled away from the curb.

Shirtless Fatcat

5,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

♒︎x♉︎x♋︎x♑︎x

collin says:

Collin alighted on the stage and sat himself grandly at the piano. He waved at his 'audience' and set his fingers on the keys, a smile at his lips. He set off into a grand jazzy solo, hamming it up and looking soulful. He heard Lydia call "Oh, get on with it, you idiot!", so he stopped abruptly, laughed, and began to play his actual song, which he had tentatively titled the Middle. He was quite fond of it, and he was pretty sure the lyrics were basically set, though he would be open to the artistic opinions of others. He grinned widely all throughout the first verse.

"your life is a lie"

lydia says:

Lydia rolled her eyes when Collin turned on the jazz at the piano. "Oh, get on with it, you idiot!" she yelled. She saw him laugh and begin his song. She settled slightly. Though she'd never admit it to his face, Collin was a very talented guy, and he had quite a voice. She chuckled a little at the first few lines of the song. She turned to Ro and Don. "This is a pretty good song. Is he working on a new EP or something, do you know?"

"turn me on with your electric feel"

jeanie says:

Jeanie grinned at Demetri's little bow. "Of course! It's been awhile since I've been here myself, but I'm sure I still know my way around!" She was about to turn towards the house when she noticed a motorcycle coming up the drive. How odd. She didn't think anyone at the main house owned a motorcycle... She watched as it approached them and came to a stop a few feet away. The driver appeared to be a tall, broad-shouldered young man. Jeanie suddenly felt very shy. She contemplated ducking behind Demetri, but he was a guest here. No, Jeanie was a Blackmore, and she would have to play hostess now. She took a deep breath and shuffled toward the motorcycle and it's driver. "Uh... h-hello," she said, trying very hard not to stare at the tips of her boots. "I'm Jeanie Blackmore, and this is... uh... Demetri." What was she supposed to be doing with her hands? Oh, why was she so bad at talking to people? "Um... are you a visitor here?"

"she's got the fire and the fight of a gypsy"

mitchell says:

Mitchell nodded gravely as he pulled out of the parking lot. "You and me both." He thought of all of his cousins, in the presence of a stranger... Really, there were so many ways things could go wrong.
[Driving driving driving. Driving is boring. I'd imagine Mitch and Lyza would probably spend most of it in companionable silence anyway, soooo... SKIP!]
Mitch parked his Honda at his and his mother's house, which was within five minutes walking distance from the main house. It was nice that the property could support so many different buildings and complexes within such short distances! He strolled over to Lyza's side of the car to get the door for her. "I'm afraid we're parking here and walking; my mom needs the car to go grocery shopping a little later," he apologized.

"they'll see us waiting from such great heights"

eric says:

(OKAY I'M BACK) Eric smiled at Gwen's cinnamon scone confirmation, then sat quietly, listening to her hum. Gwen's waitress friend came back then to take their orders. At the prompting of Gwen, Eric sat up a little straighter and cleared his throat. "Oh, uh, I guess I'll have some coffee then... whatever you've got is fine." It wasn't often that he got to sit down in some nice eating establishment and order food. His usual coffee was whatever kind he could scrounge up and make in his portable camping coffee maker. He stared at his hacked up 'fingernails', feeling acutely uncomfortable.

"wish you were here"

ooc// :3 Lyrics to 'The Middle' by the wonderful Jon McLaughlin:
I've been around for a little over twenty years
And to anyone who needs advice on getting here
Don't ask me, the path I took was not exactly by the book, by the book
I was too young to know and too dumb to figure out
That you can lose yourself in all this traveling around
When you reach a point of no return, losing touch with lessons learned, lessons learned
Let me tell you now where I went wrong
Hollywood is just another place I don't belong

[Chorus]
Let's go to the middle, where time stands still
And let's get lost in those hills
Live a little closer to what is true
I'll be me and you be you

I'm finding out the ways of this world
Can be overcome with one boy's love for just one girl
And the only way to love yourself is to give your love to someone else, someone else
Don't believe in everything you hear
Growing up is more than simply living through the years

[Chorus]

I'm disappointed in myself
I left you on a shelf that I could never reach
And I've practiced what you've always preached against
But now I'm back, in my defense
That black and white world we tried to paint is really gray

So it took a little time to get this right
The guilty and the innocent are always side by side

[Chorus]

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Emmett Henry Riley

Aries is ramming ahead!
Bad boys bad boys, What 'cha gonna do when I come for you?

-------- "Hm?" Emmett's attention was turned from the manor and onto a young girl who greeted him. "Blackmore?" The young Irish man removed his helmet and smiled widely. So! She was a Blackmore! Maybe this meant she was like him! "You're a Blackmore?" He got excited and almost exclaimed, "Does that mean you are part of!...." He trailed off as he noticed her slightly overwhelmed look. Calm down Emmett, don't freak the girl out so soon. Besides, you don't know if she or her friend know about the curse. He told himself. "I'm Emmett. Emmett Riley." He replied with a smile. "I came from Ireland to find my family in America and it seems I have found it. It's nice to meet you, Jeanie, Demetri." He looked over to the other man there. Was he a Blackmore too? --------

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Shirtless Fatcat

5,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alma 'Jeanie' Jean Blackmore

Miss Cancer's Coming Out Of Her Shell
"She's got the blue jeans painted on tight
That everybody wants on a Saturday night
She got the mood ring, she's never the same
Sunny one minute then she's pouring down rain"

Jeanie sucked in a breath when the young man removed his helmet. Goodness, was he handsome...! His face lit up as she introduced herself. She blushed and smiled and shrank away shyly all at the same time at his excitement towards her. "Does that mean you are part of!...." Jeanie's eyes widened with alarm and she shook her head ever so slightly, glancing at Demetri and hoping he understood. Well! It seemed he was one of her cousins...! Emmett Riley... from Ireland! A cute smile and a cute accent... Jeanie embarrassedly shook away her flustered thoughts. After all, she had only just met the guy! Jeanie darted back a few steps toward Demetri. "Demetri Gordon here is a good friend of the family patriarch, and he has been invited to the Winter Solstice banquet this year!" she explained. "I was actually having some car trouble on my way here, and he was kind enough to assist me!" The Cancer bit her lip and hoped she was doing a good job breaking the ice.

♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋

It's a funny thing when your world falls down
It's got a way of showing you what you're all about
Now Dixie's got her wheels pointed south
And she ain't never looking back
Yeah, nobody knew she was brave like that

She went driving, so far away nobody's gonna find her
Flying, just fast enough to leave it all behind her
But what she didn't know till she hit the road, deep in her soul
She's got the fire and the fight of a gypsy
Ain't nothing stronger than the heart of Dixie

Yeah, Dixie woke up to the truth one day
Grabbed her cheap sunglasses and her lipstick case...

Usa-chii's Queen

User Image

-------- Gwen almost laughed at how vague he was. She heard Steph confirm their order and walk away. The air grew quiet, the only sounds were the soft music and the bustle of the cafe. Even though it was quiet, she didn't feel uncomfortable. Then again, she was used to silence's like this. She just hoped he wasn't feeling uncomfortable. "So," She said breaking the silence between them. "Are you from around town or are you visiting?" She hoped her question wasn't to odd.

ʉ------Cam is waiting for Sara

------Alley laughed as she tossed the clothes in the washer and shut the lid. "You ALWAYS ask for a cd. Is that like your fall back response?" She smiled. "What do you REALLY want for Christmas Lui? There has to be something." She asked with her hands on her hips. She smiled over at him before sighing and turning her back to him to sort out the clothes for the nest load. She set those in a basket in front of the washer.

$------Demetri watched the exchange between the two and he immediately felt like he was intruding on something. He politely smiled to the other guy and stood off to the side as the two conversed. "I can find my own way to the hall." He grinned and waved his hand dismissively. "Looks like this guy needs the grand tour more than I do." He gave Jeanie a polite smile and decided to leave the two to their own devises.

-------- Lyza thanked Mitchell for opening her door. "That's fine." She walked side by side with him as they went in the back way to the mansion. As the reached the banquet hall they could hear light music coming from the inside. It sounded like Collin was shining in his spotlight as usual. As Lyza and Mitchell entered the hall through a side door, she noticed that it was mostly set up for the party, a few final touches being put on at that moment. She glanced up to the stage as Collin continued his song. She would never admit(because she and Collin just didn't get along) that she did in fact like his music. But just, never tell him that, okay? She found herself staring as he played piano and sang. She shifted as she stood next to Mitchell and tried to appear bored when she actually wasn't,

Shirtless Fatcat

5,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

♒︎x♉︎x♋︎x♑︎x

collin says:

"I'm finding out the ways of this world
Can be overcome with one boy's love for just one girl,"
Collin sang, rolling his shoulders and giving his small audience 'the eyebrows', as they had come to be known throughout the house. He noticed that two more people had arrived at his impromptu performance, almost missing the next chord on the piano as he took in Mitchell, glowering disapprovingly at him from across the room by a side entrance, and Lyza, who looked about as bored as she usually did in his presence. He shot Mitchell a wink and tried to concentrate on his song as the second chorus ended—for some reason, he was almost... nervous now... He glanced curiously at Lyza, but quickly looked away when his eyes met her gaze. Was she staring? It must be nothing... "I'm disappointed in myself
And I've practiced what you've always preached against..."

"your life is a lie"

lydia says:

(Lydia is listening and oblivious to the subtle entrance of Mitch and Lyza)

jeanie says:

Jeanie felt like her stomach was full of butterflies as Demetri excused himself. "Oh... all right! I guess I'll see you later then!" she said as cheerily as possible, before turning back to her estranged family member. "So, uh... do you... want a tour? I guess?" she asked, feeling much more self-conscious now that she was on her own.

mitchell says:

Mitchell and Lyza walked side by side up to the manor in their usual companionable silence. They entered and headed for the banquet hall. It sounded like there was music playing. Mitchell groaned, realizing what that meant as they entered the hall through a side door—Collin was up and obnoxious... He and Lyza stood off to the side and watched Collin playing the piano. The hall, Mitchell noted, was already mostly decorated. It looked lovely, but he couldn't help but glare moodily at his old nemesis instead of admiring the general splendor. His music was good, he would give the Aquarius that, but it was tainted to him by their less than cordial relationship. He saw Collin wink exaggeratedly at him and he clenched his fists. "Idiot..." he mumbled under his breath. He noticed Collin glancing beside him and felt Lyza shifting at his side. He glanced at her himself, but her face was composed and bored. Regardless, he frowned moodily back at the stage.

eric says:

Eric jumped, eagerly looking at Gwen when she broke the silence. "Uh, visiting. I guess. I'm looking for... er... family." He slipped a hand into his pocket and brushed the cool metal of his pocket watch with his thumb. "Do you of any Blackmores that might live around here?" he asked her curiously.

"wish you were here"

ooc// :3 Lyrics to 'The Middle' by the wonderful Jon McLaughlin:
I've been around for a little over twenty years
And to anyone who needs advice on getting here
Don't ask me, the path I took was not exactly by the book, by the book
I was too young to know and too dumb to figure out
That you can lose yourself in all this traveling around
When you reach a point of no return, losing touch with lessons learned, lessons learned
Let me tell you now where I went wrong
Hollywood is just another place I don't belong

[Chorus]
Let's go to the middle, where time stands still
And let's get lost in those hills
Live a little closer to what is true
I'll be me and you be you

I'm finding out the ways of this world
Can be overcome with one boy's love for just one girl
And the only way to love yourself is to give your love to someone else, someone else
Don't believe in everything you hear
Growing up is more than simply living through the years

[Chorus]

I'm disappointed in myself
And I've practiced what you've always preached against
But now I'm back, in my defense
That black and white world we tried to paint is really gray

So it took a little time to get this right
The guilty and the innocent are always side by side

[Chorus]

Usa-chii's Queen

User Image

-------- Gwen waited patiently and was happy when their drinks arrived. Steph placed hers in her hands and set Eric's down in front of him. With a soft 'enjoy' she departed again. "Uh, visiting. I guess. I'm looking for... er... family." Gwen smiled as she sipped her drink. "Do you know of any Blackmores that might live around here?" Gwen nearly choked on her drink and quickly set it down, searching the table with her hand for a napkin incase she had spilled it on herself. She gave a laugh, not only at her clumsiness but at his question. "You mean the people with the huge mansion? Doesn't everyone know them?" She smiled and sighed. "But in all honesty, yes, I happen to be friends with a few of the Blackmores." Her brow furrowed. "Are you saying that you are a part of the Blackmore family?" "You know, you might wanna talk a little quieter. Now everyone is staring at you." Gwen blinked as Steph set down their food. "Oh, sorry." Gwen looked down slightly ashamed. She couldn't see the people's stares but Eric could. The Blackmore's were kind of a big deal around here. Not only that, they were a huge mystery to everyone as well. That is, unless you were exclusively invited to be their friends, like Gwen was.

ʉ------Cam is waiting for Sara

------Alley ....

$------Demetri is wandering around the grounds.....

-------- Lyza couldn't help the small smile to form on her lips.(which was rather rare since Lyza didn't smile often) Collin's lyrics were actually quite inovative and she enjoyed his music. But she would never admit that. When he played the piano and sung like this, he was almost attractive and most definitely less annoying. But still ALMOST attractive....okay maybe she found it a little attractive. BUT ONLY A LITTLE! As his song ended, the small smile faded with the ending notes of the piano. Everyone in the room gave a small applaud and she to clapped once or twice before placing her hands back at her sides. "The party should be starting soon. Shouldn't we all be getting 'dressed up'?" She said the phrase with slight confusion. She didn't understand the purpose of putting on fancy clothes and make up just for one silly night. But regardless, everyone always took turns getting her all dressed up anyway.

Shirtless Fatcat

5,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

♒︎x♉︎x♋︎x♑︎x

collin says:

Collin sighed contentedly as he finished his song. The small amount of people in the room offered a surprisingly satisfying round of applause. He got to his feet and gave a few exaggerated bows and goofy curtsies. Then he hopped off the stage and headed back to his small group of relatives. "Well, what did you think?" He tried not to look at Lyza too much...

"your life is a lie"

lydia says:

Lydia shrugged. "It was okay," she admitted, giving Colling a look that showed she wasn't entirely annoyed. "Pretty good song, Collin." She jumped when she heard Lyza's voice form behind her. She turned and spotted the Leo with Mitchell a few feet away from her. "Oh, wow! Hey guys! I didn't even hear you come in!"

jeanie says:

Jeanie!

mitchell says:

Mitchell scowled as everyone applauded Collin's song. He noticed ruefully that even Lyza offered a few claps, so he relented and clapped as well. He ignored Collin as he approached however, and instead, turned to Lyza. "It is getting a bit late," he agreed. It was almost past lunch time, and he knew from there it would only be a few hours before guests would begin to arrive for the party.

eric says:

Eric stared, confused as Gwen laughed. What? A huge mansion?? Surely he couldn't be related...! He frowned, thinking of his pocket watch. Maybe he was a servant of the house...? He noticed, suddenly very uncomfortable, that their conversation had attracted the attention of many people around them. Eric shrank into his seat, compulsively tugging his hood forward to hide his face. "I... I don't think I'm a Blackmore, no..." he said quietly. "But they might know where... er... where my family is." He picked up his coffee and sampled it. It was a lot better than the stuff he usually made! He sipped it again. "You said you're friends with them...?"

"wish you were here"

ooc// Gwen is welcome to claim friendship with any of my characters!

Usa-chii's Queen

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gwen Lilo Stacy

User Image
People say love is blind...I can atone to that....
-------- Gwen continued to sip her drink as she was oblivious to all the stares. "I... I don't think I'm a Blackmore, no..."But they might know where... er... where my family is." Gwen smiled. "Well, they are pretty nice people so I'm sure they wouldn't mind helping you." "You said you're friends with them...?" "Hmm?" Gwen put her drink down carefully on the table. "Oh, yeah. A few actually. Let's see, there's Collin. Sometimes he'll come over and we'll play piano together. Then there's Lyza, she works in the library and provides me with all the braille books you could imagine." Gwen fidgeted with her cup. "Oh, and of course there's MItchell, he's always in the library with Lyza and....well, I think that's it actually." She sat there for a moment maybe thinking she had talked to much but then remembered something. "Oh! They are having their Solstice party tonight. If you'd like, you can be my escort. I usually just have Lyza escort me but I'm sure they wouldn't mind if I brought you." She smiled. "I mean, that is if you don't mind leading around a boring blind girl all day."
--------

User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

Shirtless Fatcat

5,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Eric Alexander Gutierrez

I Don't Even Know, Something Went Wrong Here
"...my ancestors sent a little lizard to help me?"

Eric listened and sipped his coffee as Gwen recited the names of her Blackmore friends. Collin... Lyza... Mitchell... he repeated in his head. He wished there was some sort of lightbulb going off, saying Hey! You know these people!, but there was nothing. At the mention of a party, Eric choked on his coffee. "A, uh... a party?" he said uncertainly. "The kind you have to get dressed up for...?" He didn't really have any nice clothes. "Of course, I'd love to escort you," he added quietly. He felt his face grow hot, but he knew Gwen wouldn't notice his blush; of course he wanted to stay around her, she was a nice, pretty, girl that couldn't tell he was different... "You aren't boring, by the way. Not at all," he put in as an afterthought. "I, uh... I think you're very interesting, actually."

☿ ☿ ☿ ☿ ☿ ☿ ☿ ☿ ☿ ☿

So, so you think you can tell
Heaven from hell, blue skies from pain
Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail
A smile from a veil
Do you think you can tell

How I wish, how I wish you were here
We're just two lost souls swimmin' in a fish bowl
Year after year
Runnin' over the same old ground
What have we found
The same old fears
Wish you were here

Usa-chii's Queen

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gwen Lilo Stacy

User Image
People say love is blind...I can atone to that....
-------- Gwen fiddled with her drink as she awaited his reply. Was she being to straight forward? She had just met the guy and yet she had already invited him for coffee and now to a party. That wasn't weird, right? "A, uh... a party? The kind you have to get dressed up for...?" Gwen couldn't help but laugh. He was just like a typical man. He sounded so uncertain though that Gwen thought he might turn her down. She frowned slightly and took a sip of her drink."Of course, I'd love to escort you," Gwen swallowed and smiled. "Well then, I'll be in your care tonight. Please don't let anyone slip anything into my drink." She joked half-heartedly. "You aren't boring, by the way. Not at all. I, uh... I think you're very interesting, actually." Now it was Gwen's turn to blush. Her freckle dusted cheeks turned a nice shade of dusty rose and she felt Chloe rub against her leg under the table. "Um, thank you."

She cleared her throat and tried to shake off her fluster. "Um, the party is really only semi-formal, I think, so you don't have to dress up to much. But you just moved here right? If you need something to wear, my friend is a die-hard fashionista. I could, um, give her a call and she could tell us where to get you something on the fly." Gwen smiled nervously. "That is, if you don't mind having a stranger tag along while you buy clothes."
--------

User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

xxxxxRosalee
Rosalee smiled. "It was lovely Collin. I'm glad I got to hear you play. It's been awhile." She looked behind her when she heard Lyza's voice. The Virgo smiled at her and Mitchell. "Oh hi, it's so good to see you." She walked up and greeted her cousin with a hug. "Wow, I didn't expect to see almost everyone so soon." She commented. "But I'm glad, it's been too long."

Louisxxxxx
As long as I can spend Christmas with you, then I'll be fine. He thought, though he'd never say that out loud. "Sorry, I guess I'm kind of boring like that. If I think of something else, I'll let you know." He chuckled as he continued to sort her clothes.

xxxxxWendy
Wendy is waiting for Sar-bear.

Emmettxxxxx
From the way she shook her head and glanced at the other man, Emmett guessed she knew he was talking about the "curse". He smiled. "Well, thank you very much for helping my cousin." He replied. Demetri then told them he was going to show himself around and left the two by themselves. When he was sure he was out of earshot, Emmett talked again and ask. "So I guess you do know about the Zodiac curse from the way you look at Mr. Demetri? Are you part of it?"

User Image

Shirtless Fatcat

5,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

♒︎x♉︎x♋︎x♑︎x

collin says:

Collin grinned. "Thanks, Ro." He watched as the Virgo went to embrace the Leo, and suddenly he felt a pang of something almost like envy... He frowned, and rumpled his hair. ((Blaaaaahhhhhh))

"your life is a lie"

lydia says:

Lydia sidled up to Mitchell and nudged him playfully with her shoulder. "Oh, chill out, Mitch, there's plenty of time for us to get ready... it wouldn't be a party without us, after all, right?" she said. ((Also blaaaahhhh))

jeanie says:

Jeanie let out a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding in when Demetri had excused himself and wandered off. She turned to Emmett, still feeling a little shy, but trying hard to overcome her nerves. Surprisingly, his question about the Zodiac curse did an efficient job of breaking the ice. "Oh! Yes! I wasn't quite sure if you knew, but I was pretty sure that Demetri didn't..." She compulsively twisted a lock of her hair with her fingers, glancing meekly up at her distant Irish cousin. "I'm, uh, Cancer..." she said finally, a little embarrassed to reveal her deepest secret to someone she barely knew. "What about you? Are you also cursed?"

mitchell says:

Mitchell rolled his eyes at Lydia, but she did have a point. It would be hard to have a party for the Zodiac without the Zodiac... "True, I guess you're right," he agreed to satisfy her. ((More blaaaahhhh))

eric says:

Eric pretended not to notice Gwen's blush—which was adorable, of course. He contented himself with sipping his coffee as she shook off her embarrassment and gave him the down-low on the dress code. His face fell at the mention of buying clothes. How much money did he have left in his wallet? Probably enough to buy something nice... "Well, I'm a little strapped for cash, but if your friends wouldn't mind knock-offs and thrift store finds, I think I could probably pull something together..." he mused. "And it wouldn't be shopping with a stranger. I would be shopping with my kind new friend, Gwen," he corrected, suddenly a little embarrassed by his own words.

"wish you were here"

ooc// Gwen is welcome to claim friendship with any of my characters!

Dapper Fairy

6,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Skylar at least had the decency to finally feel bad. "Oh crap. Your coffee. Let me get you another one?" she asked as she walked backwards ahead of him.

Mac heaved a sigh as she came back into the room stopping next to Nik. "Well the runaway bride has officially left the building," she said referencing her best friend. She tossed the redheads cell phone in the air and caught it. "She also left this important little bread crumb in the wrong rabbit hole." Okay she was having a bit of fun trying to see how many cliche's she could mix together. She wasn't really worried about Sky since she had taught her friend how to fend off any would be perverts.

((Sorry this took so long, and that I don't feel like dealing with photobucket's crap to get pics, and that the posts are crap, and that I didn't post for everyone... I'm sorry for existing! gonk ))

Usa-chii's Queen

User Image

-------- Gwen took another small bite of her food. "Well, I'm a little strapped for cash, but if your friends wouldn't mind knock-offs and thrift store finds, I think I could probably pull something together..."And it wouldn't be shopping with a stranger. I would be shopping with my kind new friend, Gwen," Gwen smiled bright. "Well," She reached down into her pocket and pulled her phone out. She clicked the middle button and it told her the time aloud. Had they really been sitting in the cafe and talking that long? "We should probably get this shopping done. Party time is already upon us. And if it's thrift shopping i know exactly who to call." She clicked another button on her phone and it pinged. "Text Colly." She smiled, voice activation was amazing. Her phone prompted her for her message and her grin grew. "Hey piano man, I have a mission for you. Meet me at Miranda's thrift in ten. If you're late, Chloe will bite your head off." She laughed as her phone let her know that the message was sent. She took one last sip of her drink and heard the familiar slurping of an empty cup. "Miranda's isn't far but it takes me a little longer to get there. Hopefully the streets aren't packed. You ready, Eric?"

ʉ------Cam gave the girl a small chuckle before following her back into the cafe. "I couldn't possibly let a lady like yourself buy me a drink. But since you did have a roll in spilling mine, you can let me buy YOU a drink instead." He gave her his signature crooked smile and walked to the front of the counter. "I thought you were on your way out Cam?" The girl behind the counter smiled. "You know," He glanced at "coffee spill" girl behind him as his crooked smile grew. "the coffee was just so great that, what do you know? It's already gone." The girl behind the counter laughed and then paused seeing his stained shirt. "Oh!" She looked up at him and he gave her a playful shake of the head. "I may or may not have been a little to enthusiastic with my consumption of the beverage." She simply nodded and rang in his order without asking for it.
"Ah, I will get hers as well." He stepped slightly to the side so the barista could see the girl behind him. The barista looked at the girl, then at Cam and then back to the girl. "Alright, what can I get for you?" Cam stepped completely to the side so the girl wasn't being blocked by his helmet that was still under his arm.

------Alley shoved the last load into the washer and sighed. She turned to Lui and grinned. "Well, what are you wearing to the party?" Instead of waiting for his answer, her personality snapped and her grin became mischievious. "Let's go see!" Without putting any shoes on, she skipped out her front door, not bothering to close it behind her and headed next door for his house.

$------Demetri is wandering around the grounds.....

-------- Lyza gave Ro a soft squeeze in return and noticed Collin ruffle his hair. She would appreciate it if he didn't do that. It made her want to do it and it wasn't fair. It was like dangling a ball of yarn infront of a house cat. But his hair wasn't yarn and she was hardly a house cat. She looked around at everyone and glanced at her watch. Maybe everyone thought they had a lot of time but Lyza liked to be punctual with plenty of time to spare. She looked up when her sensitive ears picked up the sound of a phone vibration. It seemed to be coming from Collin. She stared at him for a moment but he didn't seem to notice his phone. "Collin," His name slipped from her lips before she could help it. He turned to look at her and she forgot to speak for a moment. She blinked and then pointed to his pants. He seemed to flush thinking something was indecent about them as he checked his fly. She shook her head and tried not to blush as she had glanced at his crotch without meaning to. "Your phone." She said before turning her eyes elsewhere.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff