Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lol, what an aptly chosen gif.
And I figure that there could be a few rad mini-mini plots, all (more or less) tied to the main plot of finding the map. Shouldn't be /too/ constricting since we're pulling out whatever wild plot contrivances we want from our arses. There'll be something for everyone to do. ;3

Dedicated Datemate

Wow, I am so dead best today. Running on 4 hours of sleep to wake up at 6, be shipped around to a funeral and then to a mass (augh, religion) ANDDD... /continues to whine about first world problems
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

farewell sweet prince

oooooOOOh, well, you might have to go ahead and wait a few hours for it to patch and stuffs because they update quite a bit with so many new events and all that. /grumbles about money hungry systems

lololol, I don't either, but I see the appeal of jiggly boobies and I can't help but chortle every time I see them bounce around. boy characters fer lyfe!

so so so I need to warn you about the male dual swordsman, he's like the most flimsy character in the entire game. three hits and he's gone. he transcends glass cannon, he's the broken peashooter unless you really really really are good with your reflexes and can hit like five billion combos and buttons at the same time. orz
/totally likes my Cloud giant sword wielding manly man

R U N A W A Y violinist

Hello there! I don't think we have plotted for Doc and Keon... So just on basic impressions and first thoughts, how do you think she'll act around and think about him? c:

Subatomic Woofers

holy shizzles sauce, yes. PLOTZ!

I was actually thinking of plotting something for Keon to put into the Grey Markets plot, and perhaps... Hm... It was a spur of the moment idea, but I totally dig the idea of like an underground (well not really because it is pretty shady already in the Markets) mafia of sorts hiring hit men and thugs to go after Keon since he might have just snapped one of their member's spine in half when the drunk dude was insulting him in a dark alley. Totally not his fault.

and who the heck is Winston and how can I meet him? LOL

Unleashed Lunatic

ALL.
      The Doc likes anyone so long as they're for a good spar. Then again, sparring with the Doc almost inevitably turns into mindless brawls over the qualities of booze, so take of that with what you will.
      Winston is a formally British, English speaking and cricket-playing tentacle monster. He views his tentacle-monster-dom with a grain of salt and is fairly jolly to be around. Just keep him away from vaguely Japanese schoolgirls. Even he, in all of his willpower, cannot resist the fine, untainted panties of ... well, you know.
      Unfortunately for him, he's been caught and used as a paltry exhibit at an exotic zoo in the Grey Market, of which no matter how many times he attempts to explain he is an intelligent, English speaking tentacle monster it falls upon deaf ears and children saying "Mother! Mother! Why does this octopus look so weird?"
@ Baozi - yikes. sorry for the loss & hope you're catchin' up on the z's. :[

as for plots:
an idea, and just an idea: we could have a few mini-plots wax and wane and collide together in a massive ********, if it so pleases y'all and if it's at least a little coherent.
~picture this~

- Our hapless protagonists set off on different leads to find this map of lore...
- Some of them find themselves at an exotic auction - for dirty auctioneers know where all the precious old things go - during which things go dreadfully wrong when Winston is set free, and free to act upon his long-suppressed panty-desires...
- Some find a mafia of ________________ (e.g., cats in business suits) with a death wish (perhaps also somehow connected to the map, to tie matters in)...
- other ideas
- some finale or another, resulting w/ acquisition of map, Keon, other things

though nothing ever goes as planned in PPA earth...

disclaimer: in the case that ya'll brilliant minds overflow with ideas, we're not likely going to be able to entertain every one for this specific plot, but we can certainly revisit what we don't get to l8r.
+ we will launch the official pirate pad thing/vote/whatever once we get closer to finishing cartivillage (pooooosts). just a head's up to let ideas brew.

Dedicated Datemate

R U N A W A Y violinist

hah! that would be great, considering that Keon would love to spar with her. which might indeed turn into an all out brawling and then... uh... they might just knock some important things over rolling around all over the ship.

wat. WHAT. DAMN, I like that. I think I like Winston quite a bit, and I personally think Keon would be fascinated by Winston too. I mean, when do you ever get to see a cricket-playing British (accent too?!) tentacle monster with uh... Thing for young Japanese girls? nope, except for in this roleplay. c:

Subatomic Woofers

ahhh, I will soon. sooooon-ish. I think. my body cannot sleep early, what a painnnn.

that is some pretty awesome sauce ******** ANDDDD
why don't we introduce in a rival circus group? or more of like... uhhh, a sailor moon kind of crew who goes all sneaky sneak and normal looking before bursting into magical girl super power mode where they try to maintain crime to a low?
BUT THEN, our little groupie of characters comes along and ******** something up, so this super magical girl (or dude group or even co-ed) group tags them as the bad intruders, so now they have both the CIBs (cat in blacks) and this post-apocalyptic super mutated sailor moon group going after them.

also also, so when would you like to perhaps have me introduce Keon in? I can have him do his performance as the characters are prowling around the streets initially, or he could come in later and help them or...?
@ Baozi - I'm sure there'll be a way to introduce him however early you like once we get cha all processed in. 3nodding

Dedicated Datemate

Subatomic Woofers

sounds coolio~
if you don't mind me asking and since I'm a bit curious about how long this pending(? reservation? half accepted?) period goes on to, when will I be able to be processed in? c:

Big Duck

Just letting you guys know: I'll be here to catch up and share ideas and talk awesome after tomorrow!

Sorry for the inconvenience!! ):

FrozenBaozi

Usually around a week.
We don't have any golden standard for how present you need to be in the mean time, so don't feel too pressured. ^^

farewell sweet prince

lol no prawbs bb. no inconvenience at all.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

❤ ✑

Okay, okay! Charlie post today! I'm still hammering stuff out.
          I'm thinkin' a few bits with Benny, some funny stuff with drunk
          people blood, and... then I'm not so sure. >.<

Lookin' forward to it, Bro! wink

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

❤ ✑

Ooo, so I think Charlie could def help Jackie and Doc, so yay
          for direction! 8D

Most certainly!
Feel free to move Benny as you see fit in that regard. She can be a helping hand, quite literally, as it seems we need to lug Doc outta there.

/ed - Your avi is adorable. I want to put it in my pocket and save it for another date.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

❤ ✑

I have them continuously seem to run into each other. xD Charlie's kind of fighting
          with the blood though. It's being drunk. Go home, blood, you're drunk.

Anyway, neeaaarly done. I'm taking some liberties with the Party God. xD

Dis mah cute/sexy pinup girl avi. 8D

Brosephiine

Lol, gotta get a lil' bit o' that Pitbull lovin'.

A small incongruity: Amore had Jackie kill the Party God earlier. Well, he might not be human/mortal.

To usher things along... Is there anyone who wants to post/get something else out from this arch? There's still the mystery chimera who's behind this all, but I guess we don't have to bother with that so long as everyone's alive.
Slash Doc still needs to get her coat back, somehow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff