Welcome to Gaia! ::

lul, the lanky Doc as a frothing ragdoll is a good image.

@ bro - no prob, a brose by any other name smells just as sweet.
uf, I hope those apartments work out, though! keep us in da loop.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

❤ ✑

Woof:: I shaaaall! 8D Anyway! Where do we stand with
          the postings? I need to read up again and stuff, which I'll
          probably do here in a bit. I need to feed puppies first. >.<

@ Bro - right now, we're at the verge of total chaos. i think amore and i are waiting to post, but the field's free otherwise.
pretty much anything can happen, to some extent. Decay said she would have Desken disrupt the party with shooting his gun at the air, Jackie's going to work on saving a more or less invalid Doc while Benny does some distracting after they communicate with some eye contact magic or something. I think Kai + Loch are going to work something out together, and I think Mav might be going for Apollo. I don't want ya to feel like I keep pidgeon holin' Charlie with Ben, but if you lack something to do... we can work something out, too!

the more I think about it... Benny's definitely not going to snap to sobriety once the fight starts. she might do a stupid drunken kung fu thing where she fights people periodically, takes a swig of that magic liquor because ******** it you know you can't taste how bad that 11th beer is, and just gets progressively more delusional. good thing benny at her basal roots loves punching people's faces in.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

❤ ✑

Woof:: Charlie isn't intoxicated, so it might actually be good to pair her with Benny. xD
          That's where I had her last anyway and since they're basically Nikki Sixx and Tommy Lee
          with breasts, it works lol.

Time for some freaky blood manipulation! 8D

... Out of curiosity, I wonder how intoxicated people's blood works. Kind of spazzy and
          drunken, maybe? That'd be amusing if done right. Hmmm.

LOL. yes.
and oooh, yeah, I could definitely see that. maybe since the booze was infused with the party god's glow, it could also interfere in a strange way with charlie's magic. play it as you will.

"BENNY wouldja please stop tippin' the bottle?"
"I never - hic - would have thought to hear you say that." *punches random islander, gets more reckless, gets cut, etc.*
"No, it's 'coz... your blood, it's real weird."
"Hic - looks fine to me." *Benny licks it*
"The ********, Benny? Also, no, I mean like, lookahoodle - it's all shiny and crazy... "

Btw, I love how you make Charlie speak. The above was a very poor half-assed attempt.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

❤ ✑

Hah! Oh man, that's a good idea. I like it. 8D
          Hee, Charlie's speech is patterned after my own, with a weird
          accent thrown in for giggles.

Aged Streaker

Okay gais. I can't remember if this was a thing or if I was on drugs. But wasn't the Party God supposed to be a chimera invalid that was controlling people with its power!
        If that is the case-- Woof and I have agreed that someone can chop Pitbull in half to discover he really isn't a god, or even a living thing. And we can apprehend the chimera, or do what we do.

Though-- Iunno if it is too terribly legal to chop Pitbull in half.
        emotion_0A0

Rasquathena

If it is too much trouble to keep up posting once a week with two characters. You are more than allowed to drop one, at least temporarily until your life gets settled. And if it doesn't you can always alternate between the both of them. We always loved that you had two characters, and we love both Mav and Loch-- but life is life and it doesn't inform you when it is going easy or hard. So, you do you. That is more important than the RP. But you are more than welcome to postpone a character until things get better. ^^

And whenever you can get a post up, would be great.
        You're awesome. Woof and I aren't so rude as to deny that and be whip crackers.
        Just talk to us. ^^

i l l u r i t a

You are more than welcome to join the Desken/Jackie Rescue Party. We are vastly outnumbered compared to everyone else. ^^ If that helps.

Amore Rosea

Alright. Then we agree that is what is going ot happen? Desken is the distraction and Jackie is going to swoop in like Batman and save Doc.

Also I'll get to the questions tomorrow. Imma about to roll to bed. This butt is sleepy and cranky.
        emotion_omnomnom
CHOP HIM UP
LET ME BE CHUNKS OF CARCASS AND GLITTER

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

❤ ✑

PITBULL? emotion_dowant

that /HAS/ to be the song playing while s**t's getting cray in this next scene.

[edit] does anyone read saga?
i ask because i'd love it if one of our characters (we are recruiting, HARDWINK) was a ghost. y'know. like some weird glow after-effect in a certain area just causes people's consciousnesses to linger on as a ghost.
they could be so sassy.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

❤ ✑

I vote for a crazy dance scene too. Party god can be all,
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And the worshippers can be all,
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh my god, sassy ghost.

I'm stitching together a post. I'm very likely going to
      throw Kai at Desken and Jackie. Like slam into some
      sultry legs while sobbing (lookin' at you Des) ;D

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

❤ ✑

.... Benny after the fight?

@ illu - fack yea, lookin' forward to it!

@ bro - HOW HAVE I NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE? A++ video. i feel like i've been enlightened.
i mean, someone's gotta drink it all. doc's outta commission, after all.

i wonder if the fact that it's ~magic~ booze helps or doesn't the day after.

Big Duck

lol, man.

I can totally just see the ghost, in a fight saying, "And what are you going to do? Kill me?"

lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces