Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Gatekeeper

3,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Alexander cautiously offered the woman his hand and said " Alexander nice to meet you" The large man hugs his pig tighter getting it a carrot from his pack as he sat back down on the curb "Care to have a seat?" he said offering the carrot to Oinkums unloading the pack from his shoulders. he starts rummaging through the pack looking for something.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

Kalifina Rise

User Image

Frowning, this was rather disappointing news to hear, but considering they were assassins, she supposed that it made sense to have all this secrecy surrounding them. Well...I suppose it makes sense. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens, In the meantime, playing it safe would be the best thing we can do right now. Sensing his happiness, she smiled warmly, as she always liked to help people and make them feel happy. Thank you for everything though, it feels nice to be with someone who at least felt bad about almost killing me she said with a soft laugh.

Yawning and stretching herself out, she whimpered softly and then sighed as she spread her wings out wide and then picked herself up off the ground, needing to stretch her wings for a while. I hope you don't mind, I just loving being up in the air and, it feels good to the wings to fly around. Looking down to him, she smiled and then flew around with a warm smile as she grinned while she laughed.

Everfear2
Daughter of the Night

••Diana Fia Roberts••

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

The Spirit Lives Within Us All

Diana smiled at Jack as he presented glasses and liquor to the group. Diana took the glass she was being offered and quickly drank it's contents. She poured herself another glassful and then sat back and listened to the conversation going on as everyone tried to figure each other out.

As the blonde woman, Veronica, began to speak Diana listened intently, very curious as to what her story could be. Being a daughter of the night Diana knew there was something dark that held power over this woman, but she couldn't tell quite what it was. Diana could tell however that Veronica was not being completely truthful with the group. Diana valued the truth very much, because if someone was willing to tell the truth it meant they were willing to stand up to the demands they had faced and say 'You don't control me, I am not ashamed of who I am or what I've done' and Diana respected anyone who could do that, she knew how hard it was.

Diana took another glass, about half full of liquor, and turned on the couch so that she was facing Veronica. She reached her arm out towards the blonde, the glass of liquor perched in her outstretched hand, offering it directly to Veronica. "Is that the whole story? And Is that everything we need to know about you dear?" Diana asked not rudely but more in a coaxing tone of voice. She just wanted to make sure this woman wasn't more dangerous than she was letting on.

((Hi guys, I'm sure y'all hate me for taking so long to reply sad this work thing popped up out of no where and so I had no time to get on let alone post for the last few days sad I feel so terrible, I'm sorry))

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

azgoroth balti

Lovely Little Neko14

User Image
Korvain stepped out onto the balcony, smiling at Kalifina as she flew gracefully above his head... He was awestruck by how beautiful she was to him right now. "I must admit, I am envious of you, my dear..." he said "I have always wished that I could fly..." In his adventures, he had flown on many different types of aircraft, and even jumped out of them... but even that hadn't come close to what he imagined it must be like to simply spread one's wings and soar like an angel. Korvain wondered if Kalifina could pick him up in her arms and carry him into the air with her - yet he doubted that her delicate wings were strong enough to support both her weight and his own.

User Image

Arya sat down close to Alexander on the curb "So, Alexander... do you live near here?" she asked, smiling at him "I don't live very far from here, but I've never seen you before... then again, I haven't been in Viena very long myself." she found himself wondering if this man was homeless as well as starving... if so, she would gladly take him in and let him stay with her... it was the least she could do. She was worried about him living by himself on the street... while the weather was mild now, the winters here could be quite brutal. The local street gangs could be quite brutal as well, especially to non-humans like Alexander.

Dangerous Gatekeeper

3,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Alexander smiled at her as he fed the pig "You are sitting on where I live ma'am" he says motioning to the piece of cardboard by the wall with a wadded up blanket peeking out of his pack "I have no home here in town so me and my friend here sleep or street and keep each other warm. its rough sometimes but we make it work." he smiles down at his friend as it finishes eating and rolls over on its back motioning for him to scratch its scarred tummy and laughed as the pig grunted and kicked its small stubby legs in the air as if he were running

User Image

Healing Firestarter

8,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Carry on my wayward son,
For there'll be peace when you are done

━━━━━━━━━

Veronica 'Rispaw' Malsten
≾The shadow woman≿
☜☼☽☞

Veronica accepted the drink with a quiet thanks as she listened to Dana. Her eyebrow slightly arched at the tone she was using. She shifted around the idea of telling, or rather what could she in replacement of it. She figured Diana would catch on to her. Casually Veronica took a sip of the drink before speaking more."Well.. I've been in some dangerous situations because of my job but under a different employer, But that was a long while ago, I think that company got absorbed into Strex.". she said trying to think what happened to the last company she worked for. Maybe the law got to them. She pondered the thought, it was at least ten years ago when she worked for them prior to her death, so maybe they just dissolved. "Eh, but that was over ten years ago." she replied taking another sip. She gave a disappointed look at it forgetting that she couldn't taste it

((ooc: It's alright hun, life comes before rping : )

━━━━━━━━━
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more

Current action: Interogationasdasdasdasdasdasds
User Image
- Jack Hope -

Jack spits out some hair that got in his mouth from his dear friend's tail. He takes a drink of two glasses after giving everyone their glass. He then smiles at the warmth entering his body. He rests next to Diana, resting his head on her shoulder. "Sorry.. I'm a lightweight.." He whispers. Then pays mind to Veronica's story.

[[Sorry for my absence!]]
Setsuna Iyori
User Image
Moving to dress Setsuna sighed looking at the two of them. "He is not gonna drink without seeing if I am ok with it." He said calmly and walking out before giving an answer as he moved to check on his men and see how much money they have earned in total for the last month. Getting downstairs was completely different from the top part of his home it was like a lap and a warehouse built under his home as he smiled seeing some of the lab workers still working even after pulling an all-nighter.

Lovely Little Neko14

Terra817

Dangerous Lunatic

Xerxes Grall

User Image

Growling, he grit his teeth and turned, watching Setsuna leave before he sighed looked to Crimson. He's right Crimson...trust me, I know firsthand what will happen if I try to do something without his say so...I despise this greatly, but I'm stuck as it is...thank you though, for trying to help me out of this at least. Offering up a weak smile, he looked to her and then moved out slowly, going to the kitchen to try and snag some food, since he needed it as much as he needed blood at times. Feel free to join me I suppose, and you can get a tour of the place on the way to the kitchen.

There really wasn't much else he could do now, so he looked back at her to see if he would follow her, knowing exactly where Setsuna was going, but why should he care? After all, the more time he had away from him, the better it was for him, and now, Crimson as well. Tell me something though, are you sure you know what you're doing? There's no way in hell Setsuna is going to reveal anything about his true weaknesses, so this might not be as easy as you think it is. Soon reaching the kitchen, he saw some servants busy around the kitchen, but he moved past them and went to go and find something he could munch on to try and get some of his strength back.

Terra817

Setsuna Iyori

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageNight looked at Setsuna angrily. "Then let him feed darn it." She said to him. She watched him walked out of the room. A scary aura was around her. It then dissipated without a trace when Xerxes talked to her. "Sorry I can't do anything for you Xerxes." She followed him to the kitchen and walked around memorizing the layout. "Yeah I'm sure about this. I have lived for quite some time I will find a way. I test him in different ways. It's not like I stay dead anyway. I will figure out something. He already seems to have a scar. If I can found out what made it we may be able to find an advantage Xerxes. He seems to have some interest in me for some reason. I could exploit that as well."
Lovely Little Neko14
Setsuna Iyori

Dangerous Lunatic

Kalifina Rise

User Image

Looking down to him, she smiled and touched down without a sound before she moved out over to him and hugged him from behind. I think most people are jealous of me being able to fly around freely like this. Smiling, she stared at him and grinned widely as she looked to him and seemed excited about something. Would you like to come and fly with me?

Picking him up, she only floated a little bit off the ground before she flew p a little more while holding onto him tightly. This may not be the real thing, but I hope you can see what it's like to fly around like this she said with a laugh before she flew around the house once more, this time showing him what it was like to fly like a bird. For her, it was the most wonderful feeling in the world, and now she could freely share that experience with someone else/

Everfear2

Dangerous Lunatic

Jullisia Cutler

User Image

Taking all of this in and watching Jack and Diana, she smirked but nodded, seeming satisfied with this for the moment. All right then, that seems good enough for me...but I have to ask, why should we even consider trusting you? It wasn't as though this was normal, but clearly someone wanted her gone and out of the picture, so she had to ask and find out why they should help her further or even place their trust in her. We did only just meet you and it wasn't under the best of circumstances that we met either, so I want to know why is all. Taking a sip from her glass, she was ever alert and observant.

antoinette95

The Unholy Tribal

OMG its lost heaven

S I N G H

Dangerous Lunatic

Xerxes Grall

User Image

She does have a point....he's always had that scar, but something must have hurt him in order to have gotten it, I just had absolutely no idea what that could possibly have been.... he thought as he sighed. I suppose you do have a point there...but you know, right now, it's just not a good idea to pursue this. Looking back at her, he pulled out a steak and some eggs as well as a few other things before going off to cook, though this would really be the only bit of blood he would be able to get and it wouldn't be much to help, but at least it was something. Starting to cook his steak rare, he then looked back at her as he smiled a little.

. You want something to eat too? This is like a hobby of mine..and I don't think I'm all that bad at it...that is, assuming you can eat regular food anyways. While it wasn't much, cooking helped to calm him down some, since it distracted his mind from whatever was troubling him at the time.

Terra817

Setsuna Iyori

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageNight listened to him. "Fine I won't for right now. I will let some time pass for the moment till I do so." She watched him cook with mild interest. "Sure I will take something. I am a vegetarian though meaning I don't eat meat. I prefer to eat food that can't haunt me if you know what I mean." She said shuddering. "Yeah something I learn quickly when I began to see ghosts. Your food and hover around you when you are trying to eat. So I had stopped eating meat after that."
Lovely Little Neko14
Setsuna Iyori

Dangerous Lunatic

Xerxes Grall

User Image

Laughing at this, he couldn't help it as he shook his head. Trust me, I get it, but hey, I need to eat after all. I can just make something else for you no worries, I just need the blood from the steak is all. Pointing to the fridge, he was telling her to grab anything she wanted and he would cook it for her, if it was something that needed. Thanks though...we can both go ahead and figure this out together, but trust me...you don't want to piss him off...you've already seen what he is capable of he said with a bit of a bitter laugh, angry as well but trying not to show it all that much.

Once his steak and eggs were done, he served himself his food and waited for her, digging into his meal as he licked his lips and sighed with content, having needed this. I know you have nothing to fear, but seeing as how he's going to use us against the other, I would just be careful. Drinking the blood from his steak, he then went back to eating the rest of his meal happily.

Terra817

Setsuna Iyori

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas