Welcome to Gaia! ::

Can Chicks Play Sports???

A) Hell yeah! 0.87125748502994 87.1% [ 873 ]
B) Hell no! 0.042914171656687 4.3% [ 43 ]
C) Screw you guys, Im goin` home! 0.085828343313373 8.6% [ 86 ]
Total Votes:[ 1002 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 44 45 46 > >>

Here it comes. Can girls play sports? I don`t mean should they be allowed to play sports i mean are they any good at sports. Personally, I think they probably could play sports but not as good as guys.
girls and guys are both equally great at sports. I think that the reason some people think that girls cant play sports is because some girls want to be all girly infront of boys and be all omg I am gonna break a nail! But not all girls are like that and if you give the ones that are not like that a chance they could be just as good as the boys. At my school in PE class the boys never pass to us or anything. If they tried to pass to us they would see that us girls kick butt!
SeshomaruKid
Here it comes. Can girls play sports? I don`t mean should they be allowed to play sports i mean are they any good at sports. Personally, I think they probably could play sports but not as good as guys.

girls r just as good as guys some r better twisted
DoggyD1121388
girls and guys are both equally great at sports. I think that the reason some people think that girls cant play sports is because some girls want to be all girly infront of boys and be all omg I am gonna break a nail! But not all girls are like that and if you give the ones that are not like that a chance they could be just as good as the boys. At my school in PE class the boys never pass to us or anything. If they tried to pass to us they would see that us girls kick butt!

u go girl biggrin
Girls are just as good, and sometimes better!! In gymnastics, all the girls did good on everthing, but the guys could not even do a cart wheel!! Or jujitsu, we kick their butts when we spar!! Or swimming, all of the girls could out swim all of the guys easily!!
i think girls could play sports if they wanted to
i persoaly think its cool if girls play sports
puppy_puppy_987
DoggyD1121388

u go girl biggrin

Thanks! smile biggrin
i find it funny that everytime a post like this comes up, the women get all defensive...

but yes women can play sports at an equal level as guys...
why do you find that funny? some boys are good about girls playing sports but most are just plain njerks about it and us girls want to stand up for ourselves and make sure that all the people that read it know that girls can play sports. If girls never passed the ball to you or other boys just because they think you could not do anything you would get definsive too.
puppy_puppy_987
DoggyD1121388

u go girl biggrin
ill seccond that!!! i whoop the boyz at sports over at my school........especially in soccer xd biggrin
Thats not true, yes girls are built differently than guys and what not. But , there are the few girls out there who are actually BETTER than guys. Most girls aren't as good as some guys....doesn't mean they shouldn't be able to play sports....Theres some girls out there who are like a million times better than a guy. 3nodding
Of course they can play sports; you'd have to be crazy to think they can't do things as well as a guy.
HELL YEA i know some girls that can beat some of the our guys steams and were very good
Totally. Although i think it depends on the sport such as tenis. I think Venus Williams could beat Tim Henimin any day.
Its like asking "Is sleep good for you"

Of course they can play. This is one of the most stupid questions I have seen in a while.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff