User Image

Ah, the holiday of l'amour. Apparently we can expect its swift, merciless approach some time next month. Nothing like being reminded time and time again of your own horrible, soul-crushing loneliness, is there? No, I certainly enjoy it. I do. I sit down with Mr. Bibbles and a tub of Stenn & Ivin Ice Cream Sad Pops and just... enjoy my own piercing solitude. You see, not every cloud has a silver lining covered in Frills. It's remarkable that I've managed to maintain my svelte figure, as I tend to... indulge as Valentine's Day approaches. I might hit up the BK and the White Qastle -- both on the same night. Or just eat a huge bowl of Cirael and call it a day. Afterwards, I like to curl up with a bunch of pillows and realize that I am, and always will be, forever, forever, alone.

Sigh. Well, there's one bright spot on the vast, empty horizon. February's Advance Chance is here, and not a moment too soon!

User Image What will the next CI be? Nobody is quite sure, but you’ll get the first crack at it with the February Advance Chance. On the day of the next CI release, you’ll be able to open your bundle and start reaping the rewards of your CIs hours before they’re released to the general public, so you can start listing items on the Marketplace when hardly anyone has their hands on them yet.

I've inspected this month's Advance Chance thoroughly, and I am convinced that it's a little different! I believe it's because some old items that have gone below a certain value have been removed. Other than that, however, it appears to be perfectly, wonderfully normal! Huzzah! This is actually making me feel a little bit better, I will admit. You can pick up your own Advance Chance in La Victoire!

Oh, and one more very, very important thing! I've been asked to tell you all that, going forward, there will now be two full CIs every month! Which means I'll have fewer opportunities to dwell on my loneliness and solitude! DOUBLE HUZZAH! Please keep an eye out for our second CI coming later next month!