loonaboots
Skulls of the Damned
loonaboots

Realllly?
Would you like to plot? :3
Vara is a knight

i'd be happy to plot!
gabi's the eldest princess, btw. : )

Well, honestly I kinda have no clue on how to go about this plotting business x3

Shady Zapper

Skulls of the Damned
loonaboots
Skulls of the Damned
loonaboots

Realllly?
Vara is a knight

i'd be happy to plot!

Well, honestly I kinda have no clue on how to go about this plotting business x3

ok, well so usually people figure out a relationship- are they friends, not friends, etc. and then, where would they run into eachother, so on and so forth.
                x
loonaboots
Skulls of the Damned
loonaboots
Skulls of the Damned
loonaboots

Realllly?
Vara is a knight

i'd be happy to plot!

ok, well so usually people figure out a relationship- are they friends, not friends, etc. and then, where would they run into eachother, so on and so forth.
                x

Well, Vara is knight and Gabi is a princess. Its likely they've never met before.
Maybe Gabi gets into a bit of trouble and Vara saves the day, which gets them talking?

Shady Zapper

Skulls of the Damned
loonaboots
Skulls of the Damned
loonaboots
Skulls of the Damned
loonaboots

Realllly?
Vara is a knight

i'd be happy to plot!

x

Well, Vara is knight and Gabi is a princess. Its likely they've never met before.
Maybe Gabi gets into a bit of trouble and Vara saves the day, which gets them talking?

hmm, well what's his position? because they might have talked v. v. briefly, maybe? but in a "oh, it's that way" 'thank you" "you're welcome" kind of way, where they don't catch eachother's names? like, that might work well, add something for them to have some idea of who the other is.
                x
loonaboots
Skulls of the Damned
loonaboots
Skulls of the Damned
loonaboots

i'd be happy to plot!

x

hmm, well what's his position? because they might have talked v. v. briefly, maybe? but in a "oh, it's that way" 'thank you" "you're welcome" kind of way, where they don't catch eachother's names? like, that might work well, add something for them to have some idea of who the other is.
                x

Vara's female, by the way x3 hehe.
She doesn't have an exact position. She' s just a knight. I never really thought about that, actually. Lol x3

Shady Zapper

Skulls of the Damned
loonaboots
Skulls of the Damned
loonaboots
Skulls of the Damned
loonaboots

i'd be happy to plot!

x

x

She doesn't have an exact position. She' s just a knight. I never really thought about that, actually. Lol x3

oops! sorry about that.
                hmm, well maybe she's a knight stationed in the castle, then?
                x
loonaboots
Skulls of the Damned
loonaboots
Skulls of the Damned
loonaboots

x

x

oops! sorry about that.
                x

Nah its cool, I usually play males anyways. This is the first time in awhile I've been a female.
Yes! That will work splendidly.

Shady Zapper

Skulls of the Damned
loonaboots
Skulls of the Damned
loonaboots
Skulls of the Damned
loonaboots

x

x

oops! sorry about that.
                x

Nah its cool, I usually play males anyways. This is the first time in awhile I've been a female.
Yes! That will work splendidly.

gotcha.
                and awesome!
                x

Vicious Noob

5,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
Glad to see the Role Play's still has a beating heart. c:

It's going slow right now- but it ain't gone.
But I feel like its life force is slowly being lifted away D:

Tipsy Genius

iSnakeeyes

Spachular

Skulls of the Damned

WDramaQueenW

Forlorn Toaster

Nick Nakotne

Loud Introduction_xx

Sephiroth-king darkness

I am really sorry about my inefficacy to post on a daily basis guys.

Some of you already know this, but I've been really busy with training for my job, the job itself (which doesn't have a set schedule or hours), and to top things off - I also caught a nasty head cold.

I've been trying to keep up with Ithoria in its administrative areas, but there is only so much I can do from my phone.

I'm going to try and post something for both Eriys and Kalliope tonight, but please don't get upset if I don't.

Thanks and Sorry again,

- b.thorns

Conservative Cat

black_thorns01

Don't you worry, everyone should understand!
      Real life is precipice, especially over Gaia or any roleplay.
      I totally am on the same page as you right now D;
      I've been in the Fine Arts Center from 12PM to now... 7:40?
      Practicing for an audition... I might even skip some of my classes tomorrow just to get more practice.
      Uhg = v = music why ?
      Anywho, your job comes first.
black_thorns01

Its alright dear ^_^
You're not the only one who has a busy life you know :3 I'm sure everyone understands.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff