6,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
cedesbby

Can I get chibis for him/x
          and him ?

The canine for sure but I dunno if I can do the mole xD
I can try though. head shot or full body?

Shirtless Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

x-King--K9
cedesbby

Can I get chibis for him/x
          and him ?

The canine for sure but I dunno if I can do the mole xD
I can try though. head shot or full body?

FUll would be awsome! How much is it again?

Profitable Fatcat

x-King--K9
Eloree

Finished Your Commission!
holy geezus.. thank you so much!!! I'll definately come to you again for art, thank you very much! C: <3

Everyday Cat

Holy crap someone who does furries!
May I bribe you hard for something fullbody and/or multiple pieces? Pretty please <3

Shirtless Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Scriptkitten
May I bribe you hard for something fullbody and/or multiple pieces? Pretty please <3

Of course~

Shirtless Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Eloree
x-King--K9
Eloree

Finished Your Commission!
holy geezus.. thank you so much!!! I'll definately come to you again for art, thank you very much! C: <3

I'm glad you like it, thanks for Commissioning me~

Everyday Cat

x-King--K9
Scriptkitten

Of course~

Actually if I may request more than one. I'll give you 200k for all of 'em, but if it's too much at once we can do one at a time or something. We want a lot of art >>; and if the offer's too low please let me know! I am flexible.

1 & 2. My boyfriend's requests:

His character:
Rydian
Bio - Gallery
He's not my character. The owner is very picky about how the muzzle is drawn. More squared-off like a wolf's, not pointy like a fox's.
Best refs here and here.

His requests:
Quote:
My fursona should be dressed like Soma Cruz. There's some references here, here, and here. My fursona's hair should be in the same style as the character, but not the same color.
Quote:
My fursona should be dressed like Jonathan Morris, wielding a katana (no real preference on the design of the katana). My fursona's hair should be in the same style as the character, but not the same color.

3. Something for both of us:

Another Character:
Scriptkitten
Bio - Ref Sheet - Gallery
She is a short and small-chested lolita-loli-chan so please draw her as such!

If you could draw Scriptkitten and Rydian together. Please remember their height difference; it is illustrated on Kitten's ref sheet.

I'd like the two of them in a pose kind of like this. <3

Shirtless Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Scriptkitten
x-King--K9
Scriptkitten

Of course~

Actually if I may request more than one. I'll give you 200k for all of 'em, but if it's too much at once we can do one at a time or something. We want a lot of art >>; and if the offer's too low please let me know! I am flexible.

His character:
Rydian
Bio - Gallery
He's not my character. The owner is very picky about how the muzzle is drawn. More squared-off like a wolf's, not pointy like a fox's.
Best refs here and here.

His requests:
Quote:
My fursona should be dressed like Soma Cruz. There's some references here, here, and here. My fursona's hair should be in the same style as the character, but not the same color.
Quote:
My fursona should be dressed like Jonathan Morris, wielding a katana (no real preference on the design of the katana). My fursona's hair should be in the same style as the character, but not the same color.

Another Character:
Scriptkitten

If you could draw Scriptkitten and Rydian together. Please remember their height difference; it is illustrated on Kitten's ref sheet.

I can draw them, but I'm not so great at outfits.
What were you looking for, like head shots or waist up, and I dont think I can do
a pose like that x.x

Everyday Cat

x-King--K9
Scriptkitten
x-King--K9
Scriptkitten

Of course~

His character:
Rydian
Bio - Gallery
Best refs here and here.

His requests:
Quote:
Quote:

Another Character:
Scriptkitten

What were you looking for, like head shots or waist up, and I dont think I can do
a pose like that x.x
For his two, fullbody color please. He's going through something traumatic and I want to cheer him up with lots of art from his long request list. ^^;

For mine, if you can't, it's fine ^^ Umm just some cute couple pose then, and you can dress them however. I'm not so picky.

Much Wolf

*bumps* <3

Shirtless Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Scriptkitten
x-King--K9
Scriptkitten
x-King--K9
Scriptkitten

Of course~

His character:
Rydian
Bio - Gallery
Best refs here and here.

His requests:
Quote:
Quote:

Another Character:
Scriptkitten

a pose like that x.x
For his two, fullbody color please. He's going through something traumatic and I want to cheer him up with lots of art from his long request list. ^^;

For mine, if you can't, it's fine ^^ Umm just some cute couple pose then, and you can dress them however. I'm not so picky.

I still cant draw complicated clothing. I'm not really into doing Furry/Anthro right now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff