Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Bloodsucker

I haven't been on in years, I joined back in...'05 I think?

A few accounts and general life later, I'm back but...

Everything feels different.

like...the inflation is ridiculous.

and so many things are buggy and I'm looking up complaints about these bugs and very few have been resolved?

did Gaia lose all of the original like...owners and stuff? o.o

Valiant Jackling

Na, they just got a new CEO, who's priority seems to be taking your wallet above all else.

O.G. Gaian

Short answer: you nailed it.

What you're probably noticing most is the changes that've happened in the last several months, though -- after the new CEO came on board. If you've been getting the feeling that the powers-that-be have shifted focus from being a community to making a buck, you're far from alone.

Skilled Genius

Gaia has switched hands many times the original founders haven't been in charge in years; however, the new CEO makes all the previous executives look like saints, what with all the gold generators being sold (Flynn's Bullshit, I mean Booty - that generates the s**t lol ). Between the gold generators and the resale of old MCs for hundreds of dollars, the site is for the most part still the same. Many of the older staff members quit or were fired, though.

Gracious Bloodsucker

Knight Yoshi
Gaia has switched hands many times the original founders haven't been in charge in years; however, the new CEO makes all the previous executives look like saints, what with all the gold generators being sold (Flynn's Bullshit, I mean Booty - that generates the s**t lol ). Between the gold generators and the resale of old MCs for hundreds of dollars, the site is for the most part still the same. Many of the older staff members quit or were fired, though.

that's so bloody sad!

yeah, things weren't nearly this...leech-like and buggy last time I was here.

we should eat this CEO.

Skilled Genius

this might be Fleance
Knight Yoshi

that's so bloody sad!

we should eat this CEO.
Can't do anything about it, Gaia has also started censorship. If you say something negative about the CEO you'll get banned - this was stated by I believe Sisky or Zero (rather ridiculous, but eh).

Thread answered. Lets not have discussions in it.

Friendly Noob

8,300 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100
Knight Yoshi
... "If you say something negative about the CEO you'll get banned - this was stated by I believe Sisky or Zero"...
User Image
      Source?

Sexy Assailant

Knight Yoshi
this might be Fleance
Knight Yoshi

that's so bloody sad!

we should eat this CEO.
Can't do anything about it, Gaia has also started censorship. If you say something negative about the CEO you'll get banned - this was stated by I believe Sisky or Zero (rather ridiculous, but eh).

Thread answered. Lets not have discussions in it.

There is even an announcement from 'Lanzer' too. But if it was really him or not is for another thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff