Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should I step in?

Yes 0.59090909090909 59.1% [ 13 ]
No 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
Don't care 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
< 1 2

First off, why is your girl still keeping these douche bags as friends? Does she like the attention or knowing that other men want her? Or is she just too nice to drop them, and they really do bother her?

If it's the latter, then I'd say ******** go for it. A man should protect his woman and make her feel safe. If it's the first reason, then you gotta ask her WHY is she still keeping these mofos around.

Also, does she know that it bothers you that all these dudes keep harassing her? Maybe you should talk to her about it.

Super Junior

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Junior 100
first she needs to tell them to back off herself, that she has a boyfriend and she's not interested and they need to stop, tell her to be firm about it, be serious or they'll take it like a joke

sounds like she doesn't really need friends like these anyway, they clearly don't show much respect for her

Kirai Nenshou's Fangirl

Star

13,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Noble Shade 100
if you stepped in yit wouldn't be over protective it would be protective you're standing up for your girl and relationship and if she gets mad then shes a moron. how are you supposed to react when all these men hit on her. those men need karma to bite them in the a** and props to your girl for standing up for your relationship 4laugh

Edgy Fatcat

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
I know the feeling of having a guy not understand the word "no"
He only backed off when he seriously sat me down and asked if he had a real chance, to which I again told him no I wasn't looking to be in a relationship with him, or anyone at that time.

BUT I digress. Talk to your girlfriend about how you're feelings. It's not like it's impossible to just hang up a phone or report something to teachers at school. If anything it probably doesn't bother her as much as it bothers you, sometimes women enjoy attention from men, and don't realize that their boyfriends may have an issue with it. Just talk it out with her and ask her to do more to prevent the behavior, like finally telling them off, blocking numbers, and/or reporting it.

Gracious Humorist

9,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Sounds like it either doesn't bother your girlfriend that much, or she's pretty lost on how to confront these guys.

Either way, the only reason you should get involved is if she asks you to be. Talk to her about it and ask her if there's anything she'd like you to do about it.

Golden Gekko

Well first of all your girlfriend should be stepping up more and saying that's unacceptable behavior and she won't tolerate that from "friends".
To me, it doesn't seem like she's rejecting them that hard. And if she is, than they're really freaking creepy guys and need to be arrested for stalking. But I highly doubt that three guys would get that way after the same girl unless she wasn't leading them on.
But since your girlfriend isn't able to tell these guys off directly enough, you need to step and say that's inappropriate for these guys to be trying anything with your girl, especially if she's telling them not to.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Lashuri Chan
User Image ζɑʂɦʊɾȉ Ҁɦɑɳ User Image

The first guy, she can stop enabling him and not take his calls. The second guy she can ignore, maybe tell a teacher or a counselor and get an adult to step in. The third guy should just get slapped with a restraining order.

Honestly she should attempt to solve her own problems before you step in and you should wait for her to say something before you step in because you don't know if she wants you involved or not.

I would have to agree 100% with this post.

Personally, it sounds like she is not fully telling them to back off. She is just saying "no" to being kissed by them, but still has them in her life. So, she needs to set some boundaries, or cut ties with them.

That was what I did, when I had guy friends try that s**t with me. I told them, flat out, "I love my boyfriend, and if you cannot accept/respect that, then this is the last time I am going to associate with you." It isn't that hard to do, unless she likes the attention.

Aged Girl

She's not as concerned about the guys as you are.
smile
It /does/ feel nice to have people who care about you a lot, and maybe that's why she doesn't cut off communication with them. Leave her be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff