User Image

Yo ho yo ho, a pirate's life for me! Or you know. Maybe not. Since I don't really like water or anything, I'm pretty much as landlocked as they come. But I like to pretend! Don a jaunty little eyepatch. Drink some ice tea and pretend it's rum. You know -- the usual kind of stuff! And of course there's all the lootin' and pillaging, the actual pirate business. That normally entails running into Cygnus' room, loading up with whatever I can get my paws on, and then dashing back out before the big lug can really register what's going on. Boy, does it tick him off! It's pretty dang great. Just like pirates! Which is why I've got this great new bundle for sale, celebrating everything it is to be a scurvy ol' scourge of the seven seas! Let's take a look at the Turbulent Waters Bundle, shall we?

User Image

User ImageMadame Rouge: A fearsome pirate who is as beautiful as she is dangerous! She's determined to prove herself, regardless of her gender. Her goal? To use her mysterious necklace and have it lead her to a lost race of of aquatic humanoids -- and all their glorious treasure! Includes her pirate coat, ruffled shirt, pants and boots, sword, flowing scarlet hair, and trademark rouge lips.

User ImageMysterious Captain: This devilish seadog's smirk always looks somehow familiar, but he never stays long enough in one place for anyone to recognize him. He travels from port to port, breaking hearts and stealing coin, until he's off to sea once more in search of a lost lady love who set sail many years ago. Includes his feathered hat, jabot, long coat, ginger hair, smokey eye makeup, and a handsome pirate stance.

User ImageMoana the Azure Porpoise: Moana is a porpoise with purpose: to be your friend! She comes with plenty of poses to make sure you both have lots of fun on the high seas. Includes her beautiful eyes so you can match her gaze!

User ImageAvailable exclusively in the Turbulent Waters Bundle is the captivating Azure Guidance! This strange necklace possesses the one who wears it, opening their eyes to the ancient history of a lost people.

So awesome. Am I right? Of course I am. Man, this totally gives me a hankering to go put on that old eyepatch, lemme tell ya. I think Cygnus hid it somewhere but that just means I get to go on a treasure hunt! You can check out this great bundle at La Victoire, so I hope to see you there real soon!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!