Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Fatcat

Not only did we get a bundle of awesome re-releases without any gold generating it was also announced that Club Verge items will be available to everyone in La Victoire! I would like to say I am very happy with both these things and I would like to thank Gaia for finally listening to it's users and I hope they continue to do so!

Tipsy Kitten

Divinity's Reach was re-released today. I consider it to be a gold generator since it gives people the option to win five million gold.
Not meaning to burst a hole in your bubble, I'm just saying.

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
Gaia listening to it's users? More like Gaia listening to their wallets. No action Gaia does is without financial gain for them. Maybe I'd take it better if the timing were better, but the announcement being sandwiched between a bajillion other sales? It's not exactly making Gaia seem selfless in any respect.

Chloride's Husband

Beloved Elder

I love the idea of CV items being available to everyone. This is great.

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Listening to us? Wft are you smoking? I mean if they listened they stop with all the cash pushes. Putting out more cash pushes is the farthest thing form listening.

Tipsy Kitten

sodium

Enjoy the prices because they aren't cheap. : /

UkuleIe's Senpai

Greedy Fatcat

10,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Salty Fatcat

Zandykins
Gaia listening to it's users? More like Gaia listening to their wallets. No action Gaia does is without financial gain for them. Maybe I'd take it better if the timing were better, but the announcement being sandwiched between a bajillion other sales? It's not exactly making Gaia seem selfless in any respect.

It's an improvement and honestly anything is better than nothing right now. I think it's awful that all the new users coming in have virtually no chance of getting the rarer items without playing gold generators and I find that incredibly unfair.

And I'll take divinity's reach over flynn's booty anyday.

Heroic Millionaire

15,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Divinity's Reach keeps getting re-released.
Inflation just rose up again today.
... neutral

Chloride's Husband

Beloved Elder

pumped up kix
sodium

Enjoy the prices because they aren't cheap. : /

I was already a member of CV so I know.

But it was a fairly stupid system. If people want to spend money they should have the opportunity to.

Salty Fatcat

Izzy Said Rawr
Listening to us? Wft are you smoking? I mean if they listened they stop with all the cash pushes. Putting out more cash pushes is the farthest thing form listening.

You know it's not going to stop right? They aren't going to do anything. They like all the money they're getting and they know people will keep buying. People are obviously buying the gold generators that everyone despises so much seeing the shape the marketplace is in. So they're trying to find a solution to make them more money by re-releasing horribly overpriced items. That's not what's ideal in my mind or for many other users but it's certainly better than nothing.

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Tocahontas

I'll take neither. Thanks.

I'd rather not be part of the horde who keeps feeding the pig that's ruining the site.
Club Verge isn't an exclusive club with exclusive items if it's taking its own items to LV.

That should say a lot from gaia.
Money > Loyalty

Salty Fatcat

FoxDemonAreiku V2
Divinity's Reach keeps getting re-released.
Inflation just rose up again today.
... neutral

I'll take items and gold over just gold anyday. Pretty sure the max payout with divinity's is only 5m too, sure beat the 100m or whatever from flynn's.

Salty Fatcat

Catalyste
Tocahontas

I'll take neither. Thanks.

I'd rather not be part of the horde who keeps feeding the pig that's ruining the site.

Nor would I, but I would prefer others have the divinity's available to them over the flynn's. it's a lesser evil. I personally don't buy cash and probably never will again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff