Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

that aren't even relevant to the position????
they're like fake iq test questions

Choose the pair that best represents a relationship most similar to the relationship expressed in the original pair.

CUB : BEAR
a. violin : instrument
b. puppy : dog
c. sheep : lamb
d. tiger : predator

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO W/ WAITING TABLES
i've never seen this before and this is the second application w/ this s**t

i've never had to apply for jobs
i've always just been offered them and hired w/out filling anything out b4 hand cat_cry
h8 this

Toothsome Kitten

4ever selfemployed because i would never pass a drug test

Rich Mage

Omfg
the only reason i'm not employed is because i ******** hate filling out apps and following through

why can't they just hand me a job? i'd do better than most other entry level losers
they just wanna make sure you can compare baby animals to adult animals because it waitressing its v important to distinguish the adult from the kid for it can be v hard

also

if you get a job as a waitress lemme know cause i will go to your job erry day and eat for free and make a huge scene and tell everyone youre my drug dealer

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

pouring Chandon
4ever selfemployed because i would never pass a drug test

lmao awwww
i would thanx to nursin skool
gotta b a good girl anymore
Lol. It's like an idiot test. I could see how it would save them a lot of time and money. But yeah that is incredibly annoying for the applicant.

Handsome Lunatic

i guess if u can't figure out the relation between cub and bear and then apply that relation then ur too dumb to wait tables
sets the bar kinda low for servers tho

Mind-boggling Gekko

I have no idea. It's ridiculous. I had to do something like that to apply for a craft store...

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Mastey
Omfg
the only reason i'm not employed is because i ******** hate filling out apps and following through

why can't they just hand me a job? i'd do better than most other entry level losers

EXACTLY
THAT'S WHAT I'M USED TO
i'm jsut goin to go walk into some of these places 2morro and be like pls hire me i'll do anything

Gatekeeper

idk man
i've been waited on by some pretty dense servers
they're just making sure you're competent enough to do your job
i'd take it as a good thing that they've got SOME kind of standard when they hire

pentahu's Waifu

Perfect Lover

Wth Hahaa
Meybe 2 maek sure u're human

Prophet

They're making sure you are not completely stupid.

Rich Mage

muertes
Mastey
Omfg

EXACTLY
THAT'S WHAT I'M USED TO
i'm jsut goin to go walk into some of these places 2morro and be like pls hire me i'll do anything
i can relate, the only work i've ever had has been offered to me as well

apparently the owner of multiple subways here says im next in line to be hired? idk

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Bumbleblitzed
they just wanna make sure you can compare baby animals to adult animals because it waitressing its v important to distinguish the adult from the kid for it can be v hard

also

if you get a job as a waitress lemme know cause i will go to your job erry day and eat for free and make a huge scene and tell everyone youre my drug dealer

baby animals mean a lot to us in the service industry

lmao when i quit one of my jobs one of the giant black cooks was like I'M GOIN 2 UR NEW RESTAURANT DRUNK W/ SOME LIL BLACK KIDS AND SCREAMIN
WHERE'S ALEX
WHERE'S MY BABY MAMA
SHE AINT BEEN HOME IN 3 DAYS
and then said he'd flip a table and break s**t

b/c he wanted them to be uncomfortable and fire me

Shirtless Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
Probably because employers are sick of hiring the regular retards that can get someone else to fill in their application form for them and blag an interview. If you want the job then just fill it in and stop crying in the GD.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff