Welcome to Gaia! ::

Swaxy Fax
Daerdra
Swaxy Fax
Daerdra
Swaxy Fax

At least someone else is older than me. Misery loves company.
Remember, remember...

pfffft, I'm probably the oldest person in here. xp
...the fifth of November.

Yeesh. Then again, 30 is around the time when people start to consider your outlook on life as important. So there is a plus.
Remember, remember...

I don't know about all that. My husband is 33 and seems that most don't care much about his outlook on life.

You may be right about that. I have yet to reach the age, so all I have is speculation.
Remember, remember...

-=shrugs=- No one knows what the future holds. Who knows? by the time you're his age, you could be running a multi-million dollar company... or... something. 3nodding
Daerdra
Nale
Daerdra
Nale
Daerdra
Nale
-Looks in-
Remember, remember...

-=pokes you in the eye and runs away giggling=-

Ack my eye
Remember, remember...

Ehhh, you've got two. You don't need them both! Do you?? o.o;

-Laughs- Well I suppose. So how are you doing tonight?
Remember, remember...

I'm doing well! Thank you for asking. Just sitting around goofing off on here while the little one enjoys Curious George. How're you doing?

I'm just relaxing at home on my day off and watching old episodes of simpsons woo. Been forever since I've hung out here on gaia.

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
CriesOfVanity

That does sound pretty stressful, having your partners family come around is always something to lose sleep over lol or it is for me. A girl will find any reason to buy a new dress

Im never finished playing with my avatar i always wanna add something. Thats the only problem finding the gold to finish them

Ha, ha, I'm excited that they're coming over, they live quite a few hours away from us, so we don't get to see them very often biggrin
It's more trying to sort out sleeping arrangements and making sure we have enough blankets pillows etc, for them all, and arranging the party as well, so it's kinds of crazy at the moment sweatdrop

That is definitely true wink
I don't normally wear dresses, but over the past few years, I've gained alot of confidence, (I'm actually quite self-conscious), so I thought it would be a good time to treat myself to one ^^

Ha, ha, I'm the same, I'm constantly adding and removing things from my avi, but I often feel like I can never be satisfied with it, and of course, having enough gold is also an issue razz

Goddess Syra's Husband

Generous Receiver

Daerdra
Swaxy Fax
Daerdra
Swaxy Fax
Daerdra
Swaxy Fax

Remember, remember...

pfffft, I'm probably the oldest person in here. xp

Yeesh. Then again, 30 is around the time when people start to consider your outlook on life as important. So there is a plus.
Remember, remember...

I don't know about all that. My husband is 33 and seems that most don't care much about his outlook on life.

You may be right about that. I have yet to reach the age, so all I have is speculation.
Remember, remember...

-=shrugs=- No one knows what the future holds. Who knows? by the time you're his age, you could be running a multi-million dollar company... or... something. 3nodding

I'll most likely be in college working to get my PhD. Though the money would be nice, I wouldn't enjoy the spotlight. ;p

Romantic Lunatic

Ketsueki Einjeru
CriesOfVanity

That does sound pretty stressful, having your partners family come around is always something to lose sleep over lol or it is for me. A girl will find any reason to buy a new dress

Im never finished playing with my avatar i always wanna add something. Thats the only problem finding the gold to finish them

Ha, ha, I'm excited that they're coming over, they live quite a few hours away from us, so we don't get to see them very often biggrin
It's more trying to sort out sleeping arrangements and making sure we have enough blankets pillows etc, for them all, and arranging the party as well, so it's kinds of crazy at the moment sweatdrop

That is definitely true wink
I don't normally wear dresses, but over the past few years, I've gained alot of confidence, (I'm actually quite self-conscious), so I thought it would be a good time to treat myself to one ^^

Ha, ha, I'm the same, I'm constantly adding and removing things from my avi, but I often feel like I can never be satisfied with it, and of course, having enough gold is also an issue razz

That must be nice when you do get to see them then, is it gonna be a big party you have? Its gonna be a case of loads of people sleeping on the floor with pillows every where then lol or do you have loads of room?

No i don't normally wear dresses either they make me feel a bit nervous about how i look. But it sounds like you have a great reason for treating yourself.

My problem is there is always new items i like so i always have to try and change my avi to include them.
So whats everyone up to?

Generous Receiver

CriesOfVanity
Swaxy Fax
CriesOfVanity
Swaxy Fax
CriesOfVanity
Swaxy Fax

Cause for a second there I forgot I was twenty-two.

Well im about to make you feel young, im 24

Are you saying you are miserable about been old?

I totally am. Responsibility sucks. :/

Yeah but thats life i bet when you were little you couldnt wait to grow up :p

Its funny, cause I used to say that until I turned 15. Then I started to notice how my parents were always working and busy. So I figured it out and I started to loathe getting older. ;p
Nale
Daerdra
Nale
Daerdra
Nale
Ack my eye
Remember, remember...

Remember, remember...

I'm doing well! Thank you for asking. Just sitting around goofing off on here while the little one enjoys Curious George. How're you doing?

I'm just relaxing at home on my day off and watching old episodes of simpsons woo. Been forever since I've hung out here on gaia.
Remember, remember...

I just recently started up on Gaia again. I was a member about 5-6 years ago but my account got hacked and I never came back. -=shrugs=- I figured it would be something to pass the time and I have to admit, I'm addicted to some of the new games.

Romantic Lunatic

Swaxy Fax
CriesOfVanity
Swaxy Fax
CriesOfVanity
Swaxy Fax

Are you saying you are miserable about been old?

I totally am. Responsibility sucks. :/

Yeah but thats life i bet when you were little you couldnt wait to grow up :p

Its funny, cause I used to say that until I turned 15. Then I started to notice how my parents were always working and busy. So I figured it out and I started to loathe getting older. ;p

My only problem with getting older is that my life is no where near what i thought it was gonna be like at this age
Swaxy Fax
Daerdra
Swaxy Fax
Daerdra
Swaxy Fax

Remember, remember...

Remember, remember...

I'll most likely be in college working to get my PhD. Though the money would be nice, I wouldn't enjoy the spotlight. ;p
Remember, remember...

Yeah, being in the lime-light could be a not so great thing. Though, I'm sure there are a lot of CEOs and such out there that keep themselves well hidden.
Daerdra
Nale
Daerdra
Nale
Daerdra
Nale
Ack my eye
Remember, remember...

Remember, remember...

Remember, remember...

I just recently started up on Gaia again. I was a member about 5-6 years ago but my account got hacked and I never came back. -=shrugs=- I figured it would be something to pass the time and I have to admit, I'm addicted to some of the new games.
yeah i've been on and off of gaia since 2003 randomly returning to see whats new and such
Nale
Daerdra
Nale
Daerdra
Nale
Remember, remember...

Remember, remember...

yeah i've been on and off of gaia since 2003 randomly returning to see whats new and such
Remember, remember...

Wow, that's a long time. I just wish I could get everything back that I lost back when I got hacked. Or, well, it's not even about the stuff, I'd just love to have that /name/ back. :/ Stupid hackers.

Daerdra
Nale
Daerdra
Nale
Daerdra
Nale
Remember, remember...

Remember, remember...

Remember, remember...

Wow, that's a long time. I just wish I could get everything back that I lost back when I got hacked. Or, well, it's not even about the stuff, I'd just love to have that /name/ back. :/ Stupid hackers.

yeah i've been lucky that i've never been hacked. What was your characters original name?

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
CriesOfVanity

That must be nice when you do get to see them then, is it gonna be a big party you have? Its gonna be a case of loads of people sleeping on the floor with pillows every where then lol or do you have loads of room?

No i don't normally wear dresses either they make me feel a bit nervous about how i look. But it sounds like you have a great reason for treating yourself.

My problem is there is always new items i like so i always have to try and change my avi to include them.

Yeah, it is nice, we always have a lot of fun whenever we see them smile
I'm not sure how big the party is tbh, most of mine and my fiance's family wont be able to come, as they all live in England while we live in Wales, so I think it'll mostly be my best friend and her fiance's families that are there.
My best friend only lives around the corner from the venue, and she's gunna have a few of her guests staying with her, so my mum has said that me, my fiance, his brother and his family can squeeze in at hers for the night.
I live in a rural village, 30 miles away from them, so because the party finishes at midnight, there's no way we'd be able to come back to mine afterwards, so it makes me relieved that my mum has offered to put us up for the night ^^

Yeah, it is a good reason, even now, I don't wear dresses very often, (I mush prefer my jeans, or pajamas, if I'm at home all day, ha, ha), so I think it'd be nice too wear something alittle different for a change biggrin

I know that feeling, it doesn't help that Gaia releases new items almost everyday, it makes questing feel impossible crying
It's either that, or they release a really beautiful item, only for it to cost a gazillion gold or something gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff