Total Votes:[ 13670 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 88 89 90 > >>

Lavish Wench

12,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
Brown and cream.

Or pastel purple. I also rather like greys.

Diamond Dabbler

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
High On Music
I want to see more bright orange recolours, but not so much yellow on the poll as I'd prefer golden..

I also want to see more deep purple + bright blue recolours, like with Fafnir the Dragon. emotion_kirakira

Oh my god, yes please. Orange recolors all the way! It's so hard to find the right shades of orange to get an avatar to match. Gold is also seconded.

Beloved Vampire

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
Black and gray cause they go with everything.
also blue cause blue is such an awesome color
So many options! ><

Firstly - Thankyou Princess Angelishia for making this post, it just shows that Gaia hasn't abandoned the community at all, also the people that is trying to bring this thread down just ignore them ^^

Anyway on topic! XD

I would love to see a rich rich blue re-color in the same shade as the Luna Countess item, I would love to own the lunar countess, but there isn't many items in that nice rich blue to match it with sad

Also could we have some of that nice red wine color that you used in Merry Belle, and Royal KeymasterI know that it's a new color that you have started using, but alot of people love that! ^_~

And more Greens please! XD

Item wise I would love to see a deep vinatge brown re-color to Keiko's Cake, PLEASE, OH PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN! rofl
I would love to have a re-color of Keiko's Cake! ^^

Also please check the color swatches in Winter Hues Thread please, you may get some great ideas for future new items and re-colors! 3nodding

Hellraiser

I know hating ain't no cool, but I too wish I shouldn't have to see another pastel-cream-frilly-girly item for a while. Wistful thinking...

Jolly Genius

20,825 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
Birght colors like light green, orange, yellow and stuff.

Sparkly Phantom

19,250 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Novice Mage 100
Maybe some recolors in teal and/or hot pink ?

Barton Elder

29,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
The thing is, asking what my fave color is, does not help in asking what colors I'd like to see more of. Mint and purple dont have a lot of things to work with. Everything gets remade in black and white. What I'd like to see more of is variety.

Feline Mage

Voted green because we don't have enough nice green clothes that aren't leaf/nature themed. The greens on those are usually too vivid (and most of the time are hard to match to other things).

It would be nice to get things in a foresty/olive type dark green that actually matches other things.
Probably brown and cream like the ones in Pandaista.
But I also want pastel colors like the ones in Winter's Rose and Volant Revere.
Silvers and greys. Not white, not black, *silver*. Especially in delicate accessories. Would love to add touches of silver to certain outfits.

Timid Smoker

Broken Doll Bunny
Vengeful Onyx Fox
Broken Doll Bunny

Yeah I agree with you there. It seems like a lot of the recolors that just came out are monochrome (like Runcible Renewal and Ivory Rose). I mean don't get me wrong, I do like the monochrome ones, but I think they are just beating that dead horse too much.
A good way to balance out the overabundance of red items is to make more warm colors like orange and yellow because they can go with red really well and there aren't too many of these color items in general. Like you said as well, more green would be nice also because the green items that are around right now don't seem too... classy to me. (I'm not sure if that's the right word, but I hope you know what I mean xD)
Not to mention we had that forest-themed RIG that came out with little to no green items in it. I was hoping to see quite a few seeing as it was forest and nature themed....but sadly no
but yeah....stop with the black/white or at least tone it down a few notches, and give us more of the lesser colors is what I say

Oh yeah I think I remember that RIG >.< one would think there would be a BUNCH of green things in that one but I guess not xD
Well hopefully after this thread they will put some of these ideas into effect and then we will have more of the lesser colors n.n one can dream!

10,175 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I Love pastels! heart

Mythical Lunatic

Vengeful Onyx Fox
Broken Doll Bunny
Vengeful Onyx Fox
Broken Doll Bunny

Yeah I agree with you there. It seems like a lot of the recolors that just came out are monochrome (like Runcible Renewal and Ivory Rose). I mean don't get me wrong, I do like the monochrome ones, but I think they are just beating that dead horse too much.
A good way to balance out the overabundance of red items is to make more warm colors like orange and yellow because they can go with red really well and there aren't too many of these color items in general. Like you said as well, more green would be nice also because the green items that are around right now don't seem too... classy to me. (I'm not sure if that's the right word, but I hope you know what I mean xD)
Not to mention we had that forest-themed RIG that came out with little to no green items in it. I was hoping to see quite a few seeing as it was forest and nature themed....but sadly no
but yeah....stop with the black/white or at least tone it down a few notches, and give us more of the lesser colors is what I say

Oh yeah I think I remember that RIG >.< one would think there would be a BUNCH of green things in that one but I guess not xD
Well hopefully after this thread they will put some of these ideas into effect and then we will have more of the lesser colors n.n one can dream!
Green has only a little over 10% while black and white and the lead with 15%....
I highly doubt it. They'll make more and more black and white items
A nice green, gold, or deep blue/purple! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas