User Image

Gaians, I feel I ought to warn you that I don't do particularly well with cold. My poor circulation and tendency to eschew traditional business wear and exclusively don short-sleeved shirts doesn't allow me much warmth, I'm afraid. The winter months are nothing but a source of misery as a result, and no amount of hot coffee or using Mr. Bibbles as a portable body heater seem to do me any good. Alas, if only I could invest in some more seasonally appropriate duds! Or maybe some heat for my apartment. Unfortunately, most of my income is currently tied up in a business venture -- something about a scheme to build pyramids, I honestly had trouble following what the guy was saying -- and so it seems that I'm doomed to spend my next few weeks chilled to the bone. But I can save you Gaians from the same fate! Would you like to spend this season both fashionably and comfortably? Then perhaps you ought to look into the brand new Winter's Tale CI, brimming with goods totally appropriate for the weather! Here, see for yourself:

User Image

Such snaziness! Also, I've looked inside these wondrous items and I was shocked to discover that their contents were entirely all new! It truly warms my heart. But not my hands. Or nose. Or feet. Oh dear. Well, never mind that. Releasing the lovely Winter's Tale is enough to fill me with cheer! So, please drop by La Victoire if you'd like to check out this amazing item yourself. We even have it available in a bundle pack for those looking to really stock up for the season! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to find myself a nice steam grate to hunch over.

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!