Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Lunatic

Taron:
The "Cursed" Sheikah

Keeper of secrets and Guardian of the sages.

User Image
        "This isn't from the Zora's river"Taron said to Tiara after she grabbed the bottle from his hands."And it was not my intend to drink from it, as to what it is for, I'll explain later and now that you mention it I'd like some water if you don't mind, please."He added before returning his gaze to Kairi and the man selling the sword listening carefully and as the man spoke once again, he noticed he has the same speech patterns of a Goron, perhaps because he spent most of his time mining for ores back at dead mountain with the help of the rock people. "You said two hundred am I correct?"he asked as he took out a rupee pouch out of his belt and began to look at its contents. "Here you go my friend"the Sheikah said to Gorule as he handed him an orange rupee. Later the Sheikah turned towards Kairi and gestured her to take the sword which he had bought for her. "For you, and you don't have to pay me back, something tells me we all should have something to defend ourself, what happened in Ordon was perhaps a small preview of the things darkness may bring into Hyrule."He added setting a serious tone with the group, which quickly fell as the sound of a growling stomach echoed in the area. This being a common thing for the Sheikah who most of the time left eating as a secondary task. Kakariko's streets were beginning to become empty once again as the survivors of Ordon settled in the village, which menat that soldiers would leave and return to their commander, which brought relief to Taron's expression and attitude. As soon as the soldiers began to retreat form Kakariko, if you watched carefully around the village members of the Sheikah tribe could be seen starting to emerge into the streets to make sure they were gone.

Mood/health: calm
with: Tori, Tiara and Kairi, Gorule
OCC:

Pink perfume tea

Recallshifter

Kitsune Muggy

Sakura~of the darkness~
User Image
Kairi

The fairy wasn't sure how to respond to Tiara offering to help her pay for the blade, they had just met and she didn't want to take advantage of the shaman's kindness "I couldn't ask that, it would be rude of me." she replied softly as Taron had returned to the group holding a bottle filled with a strange grey colored liquid.

Giving a quick wave of her hand over her hip a small leather pouch appeared on her side, lightly tied to her corset. Her hands worked the tight knot of the pouch until it came undone, with a quick glance inside the pouch she could tell she had nowhere near two hundred rupees. Thirty-seven was all she had, and there was no way she would ever be able to get the loud man to lower his price that much.

When a bright orange glimmered in her dark green eyes she looked up to see Taron buying the sword. She was surprised when he said it was for her
"Are you sure? And I will pay you back." she stated as she tied her rupee bag back to her corset, a quick wave and it was out of sight once more. "Though it will probably have to be something other than rupees, unless you-" her words stopped short as the sound of growling rung in her ears.

NachoPower
Pink Perfume Tea
RecalShifter
Kitsune Muggy

With: Tiara, Taron, Gorule & Tori
My Theme
OOC: Haku post after Merzilla.

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User ImageVictoria Bailey Lithin
Tori

Inventory: Two throwing knives, her broadsword, and a handful of rupees
Accompanied By: Taron, Tiara, Kairi, Gorule
OOC: Had a bit of a writer's block there. But I'm good!
Sage status: Unawakened

~A rising sun will eventually set, a newborn's life will fade.~

"I don't doubt for one second that I'm not one of the Shadow Folk." Tori explained. She listened as Taron explained that the Shadow Temple was also a prison and that it might not be the time to enter. Tori looked at the water Taron pulled out of the well, which turned a shade of gray before going completely transparent. Tori blinked. Maybe he was right and she needed to wait. If the water got any darker in color, then it would be time to enter.

She went silent as a man selling swords approached them, as well as Kairi and Tiara. As Taron bought the sword from the man, Tori looked around. The Hyrule soldiers were leaving and more people were coming out, obviously looking to see if the guards had gone. "What are they looking for? And are they like me too?"

~From sun to moon, moon to sun, give peaceful rest to the living dead.~

text thought speech
User Image

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

~{Gorule the Goron?}~

Gorule watched those that had gathered to look at the sword, more notably Kairi and Talon. Kairi had to pull out her pouch which Gorule could tell did not have enough in it due to its size. Then Talon stepped up and pulled out an orange Rupee to pay for the sword, which Gorule naturally took and was about to give the sword to Talon but then Talon motioned for Kairi to take it. Gorule got a little confused but he then sheathed the sword and then outstretched the sheathed sword towards Kairi. Once she had taken it a big smile formed on Gorule's face as he once again returned to his loud booming voice, " Thank you for your business, brothers!"

The next question that went across gorule's mind was, how was he going to get back to the Goron Village? It was getting too dark to make the trek all the way back up Death Mountain, the tektites would have the advantage, and even with his hammer, gorule did not like his chances. In that moment Gorule's stomach joined the chorus of growls that peirced the space between the group.

Sakura~ of the darkness~
Pink perfume tea
nachopower
[

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Tiara: The Spirit Talker
" I must protect everyone!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

☽Current Location☾
Kakariko village inn with Kairi, Tori, and Nokomis.
☽Current Health Condition☾
Heathy
☽Current Mood☾
Blissful

☽Theme.☾

Watching the whole group all around them, it seemed everyone was hungry, which caused the shaman to giggle softly.
" It looks like everyone is hungry. We probably should head to some shelter. I don't think the inn is up for commission yet but we can bunk there for a while as shelter." Tiara mentioned to the group. Looking around the group of people, she noticed some of the Sheikahs were coming out from the shadows, some she recognized some she didn't.
" We best go to the hotel, the Sheikah usually come out to occupy their territory. Here I'll lead the way." she spoken to the group. Waving her hand over she began to lead the group down a small dirt path, there before them was an old deliberated building.
" This is Kakariko inn. After the sand storms hit the place so many years ago the place was abandoned. Once the gates were built and the sands gone, the inn remained abandoned, with rumors that the place is haunted with Poes. But I know we will be safe here."
Tiara spoken to the group turning her head over her shoulder.
" I used to adventure in this place when I was small, but I don't know if anyone has visited this place, but doesn't hurt to try."
Making their way towards the building, Tiara began to look around for a entrance way, searching around the building she found a back door to the place but the bad problem was that there was a lock on the door.
No problem! With a smirk, Tiara rose her foot up high as the group heard a smashing sound of wood from the back way, to then see Tiara poke her head out happily with a giggle " It's open~! Hurry up and get inside!"
With that Tiara made straight towards the kitchen area, taking off her belt she began to pour out the last portions of her food onto the dusty counter tops and began to prepare supper.
" Dinner shall be ready soon! Go a head and relax, we can get supplies in the morning and meet up with Mr.Link and Miss.Zellie in the morning!" she called out to the group with a smile

Grim Fatale

Nachopower&qu
r6wthdye:31="Nachopower" ]

Recallshifter

Sakura~ of the darkness~

Devoted Zealot

Ezra Sekera - The Dormant Sage of Forest

User Image

"How is it she would just disappear?" Ezra asked, concern in his voice. "I mean I didn’t see any other passage ways between the entrance and here." Ezra said before listening to Link recall the former appearance of the building. It was then that a seed whizzed by his head, narrowly missing his face. At that point Ezra rolled away behind a nearby column as it seemed to focus more on Link. Lucky the boy had a shield. After Link had dispatched the enemy Ezra emerged as the boy opened a chest that appeared. "you would have been a good Knight, like we tried to tell you." He smiled weakly before they continued on.

As they went through several rooms and battled multiple enemies and faced several puzzles, Ezra was beginning to get a nervous feeling in his gut. They were at the foot of some stairs and were hoping to find the villagers and Zellie. Ezra had his doubts. So far this place had been nothing but bad news, but it was time they went anyways. Ezra followed Link up the stairs and through a locked door. The darkness swolled all light, and the small light from the lantern didn’t seem like enough to Ezra. He thought he could he could hear faint scratching sounds, but figured it must have been his imagination. He followed the boy as he burned a path into the center of the room for him to only stop. Ezra shuddered as Link mentioned the many skulltula that now surrounded them. "Yeah…" Was all Ezra could get out as he watched the eight legged monsters, feeling his skin crawl and his blood running ice cold. He unsheathed his sword and watched as the creatures seemed to study them. "Link, you have more experience with these, what do we do?"

Health Status: Healthy
Mood: Worried
With: Link
Arms: Sword, Bow, Arrows
Activity: Trapped by Skulltulas
OOC:

Quote:

Quote:

Dapper Goat

8,575 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
►▼▲Belroy Scikan►▼▲
a strong hand of a good kingdom
currently: keeping watch
with:the other soldiers
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

It was nice at first, being able to get into the fray against hordes of enemies again, it reminded him of his travels. How sometimes he would spend days in a monster infested area, just cutting them down for the thrill of it. But now it was really tiring, especially since it became guard duty. Belroy sighed in acceptance at his feeling of defeat, he knew more than anyone that the people came first. He was stationed right outside of Kakiriko, on the death mountain trail. Since what happened at Ordon he had to make sure monster's from all sides were kept at bay. Even if they were just mindless bugs, tektites needed to be kept at bay same as stalfos or poes. His soldiers were all just as alert as he was, a spear striking any tektites that got too close.

After a round-about to make sure his soldiers were at their peak, Belroy walked to a part of the barricade with a good view and looked over Kakariko village. He could tell there were a few more people walking around then before, and figured the "shadow folk" were coming round to the villagers staying here. As much as he was put off by the mysterious people, he was glad that things were at least a little calm. Taking out a journal he began to write his thoughts down, just waiting for something to shift, almost like waiting for the stars to come out.
nothing now, check back later.

Questionable Lunatic

Taron:
The "Cursed" Sheikah

User Image
        "You don't need to pay me back, a war is comming and it is better to be armed than to be barehanded, you just need to survive"Taron said to Kairi, before Tori spoke."Well they are the shadow folk, Tori, they are somewhat territorial." Taron said before Taira began to speak about them being hungry and the need to find Shelter, while also referring to the Sheikah and their position about their territory,while at the same time some members of the royal guard where staying there to prevent any sort of attack to reach the village. As they reached the Inn Tiara began to explain to the non natives of the village , the situation about the place they'd be using as a refuge for the night. Then she mention she used to adventure inside the inn which caught the Sheikah by surprise, since he also spent some time in it during his childhood as a way to escape from his training and that was where he met a girl with whom he played with to pass time.
        After the Group went inside the inn and began to make themselves comfortable, Taron waited for the moment in which he could speak with Tiara alone, which was when she started cooking. "You know I used to come here as a child and play with a girl, who was afraid of bugs, which I found weird since at the time most of the girls I knew where afraid of poes, and loved bugs, while this girl wanted to speak with the spirits." He said as he sat on a stool nearby. "Thing is I never saw the girl after an incident in which we were playing the upper level and she fell through some old broken wooden planks, and something tells me that girl was you."

Mood/health: calm
with: Tiara
OCC: short

Pink perfume tea

Recallshifter

Kitsune Muggy

Sakura~of the darkness~

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

☽Current Location☾
Kakariko village inn with Taron
Heathy
☽Current Mood☾
A bit shocked.

☽Theme.☾

Tiara was in her little world when she was cooking happily, her thoughts linguring about all the past time she spent living there. In the past, she used to play here with a boy she knew. He was a small frail one and didn't look like the type to enjoy people's company until after some pushing around she finally got him to open up and play. Those were happier times, times she kinda envied as an adilt though the memories would vanish when Taron came into the room, sitting down on a stool.
Smiling to him, she turned to meet his gaze and about to say her greetings until Taron began to speek about a girl he used to know as a child, a little girl who was fasinated by the dead but yet scared of the living, to then clam the girl was him after he mentioned a incident she couldn't forget.
With widen eyes, Tiara gently placed down her knife on the counter top as she began to slowly turn to him.
" Wait.....you're " Little Sheikah" ?" she asked almost in a soft stutter, in shock to almost in disbelief.
Shaking her head gently, she redeamed her calmness, causing a small bitter sweet smile on her lips.
" I haven't told anyone about that, or better fact I haven't said to anyone about it when I left the village. " Tiara began softly as she turned herself around, placing her back to the counter top.
" I remember a little Sheikah boy, small and not really willingly to open up that much. Took me forever just for the little boy to open up, and when he did we used to play in all sorts of areas, the mountains, the grave yard, the river, and this inn. We felt like we could take on the world, went on adventures in the darkness and in the light. I used to scream like a Redead when I saw bugs, still terrified of those things. But....."
Tiara spoken softly, keeping her smile on her lips she began to twiddle with her thumbs. " After one day where Him and I were playing in the upper floors, I got careless from jumping around in the area and misjudged a floor board and I feel through, hurting my shoulder and a few scrapes.
After a few days, my father got ill and I just stayed inside close by his side till half a year later he passed over. Mr.Dampe taken care of the funeral cost and was nice enough to make a grave for him for free. I know I couldn't be taken in by the shadow folk or Mr.Dampe, those times were a poorer time and so I had decided to leave the village and been on my own since."

Looking up from her hands, she felt a bit teary eyed when she looked to him, seeing Taron as he was, she hoped that he wasn't kidding around when he spoke those words.
" I know the Sheikah have a certain power within themselves to see into the people's mind and expose the truth, please don't let this be a joke. Are you my friend " Little Shiekah" from long ago?" she asked, almost in a pleading tone, seeing if this was all not a dream.

Nachopower&qu
r6wthdye:30="Nachopower" ]

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image♘♚ ♗♔ Zellie ▬▬▬▬
[ ✮ W.here am I?] : Inside the temple/ poe portrait hallway
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[ ✮ W.hat I am wearing?] : New main outfit above.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[ ✮ W.hat color is my mood ring?] : Resting.
[ ✮ W.hat's that sound?] : X

Feeling a bit nervous, Zellie was left alone in the twisted hallway, she didn't know where to go or what to do. But right now she needed to find the other villagers. Keeping that in mind, she moved herself forward making her way down the twisted hallway till she found herself at the end with a bunch of ledges. Something about this room didn't feel right, she felt like she was being watched again.Letting out a soft she needed to get her courage together, something that she kinda lacked in but she had to be strong. Placing one foot in front she taken a leap forward, landing on the stone but began to wobble to gain her balance.
" Whoa Zellie, take it a bit at a time!" she squeaked to herself. Regaining her composer, she let out a soft side, turning herself towards the other two ledges. Raising her legs she began to take a charge inward, taking the lead and landed on the ledge again.
' Alright, just one more!' she chipped happily feeling confident in herself. Seeing the other ledge before her she could do this, she knew she could. Pushing her legs back, she began to take a charge in, leaping herself off of the ledge. In mid air how ever, she miss the ledge by a inch. Letting out a gasp of horror she threw her arms over herself, to latch her fingers onto the edge, feeling the sharp edges dig into her creases of her fingers. Hissing in pain Zellie forced her legs to push onto the wall. Grunting to hold herself up she pushed her knees up along with her feet to force herself to climb up the ledge, feeling her arms burn as she continued to struggle.
After what seemed like an eternity, she finally was able to pull herself over the ledge, allowing herself to fall on her stomach and pant heavily.
" I....I don't think this adventurous stuff is....for me." she panted to herself softly, keeping herself on her stomach until she rolled around, pushing herself on her back. Looking up at the ancient ceiling, she stared up at it for a while, her arms spread out to her sides, trying to regain her strength,till she noticed a black hand began to hover down towards her.
" OH DIN!" she shouted out, pushing her hands on the ground, she used her body to roll herself back wards quickly into the door, causing the door to open up and lead her to a dark room filled with portraits and walls covered in vines.
Panting heavily seeing the room around her, she placed her hands on the cold floor beneath of her to only push herself up. " I swear this temple is after me." she whispered to herself gently. Walking towards the steps, she could see nothing but a blank portrait. Frowning gently, she continued to make her way down the long winding stairs.
" LINK! CAN YOU HEAR ME!?" she called out loudly into the air, placing her hands on each corner of her mouth.
" LINK! PLEASE IF YOU CAN PLEASE RESPOND!" she shouted out again, hoping to hear a come back but all she could hear was the dead silence, which sadden her.
Making her way down the bottom of the steps, Zellie was surprised to see another blank portrait, a golden torch and a locked door.
Seeing this sight left the girl in some what full of doubt, with a light sigh escaping her mouth, she made her ways to one of the corners of the room, next to the golden torch. Placing her back against the wall gently she began to slide down to the ground, pushing her knees up to her chest.
" Maybe if I wait here.....Link would find me. I hope...." Zellie whispered to herself softly, feeling herself grow cold in the dark room she began to close her eyes gently, trying to rest up and regain her energy, as a wolfo howl echoed through out the temple.
" It must be night time."

Nachopower

KratosArion

Kairi

User Image

Gasping as she jumped from the sound of Gorules booming voice returning she popped back into her smaller form, the sword dragging her back down to the ground until she made it shrink with her. Taron kindly told her she didn't have to pay him back since a war was coming and having a weapon was needed to survive. More growling sounded, this time from Gorule who looked like he was confused about what to do. Floating up to his shoulder she smacked it as hard as she could in hopes it would feel like a light tap before floating in front of his face. "How about you come with us? It's getting dark, you shouldn't travel alone." Kairi spoke. Looking back she noticed the others were already walking off. With a quick change in size she grabbed hold of Gorule's arm and began to drag him with her to follow. Her face was strained as she pulled the large man with her, he was much better at keeping his footing than she thought.

Once they made it into the inn Tiara and Taron seemed to go straight into the kitchen, from the sounds of the light voices they were having a private conversation of sorts which only served to make the fairy child extremely curious as to what they were talking about, but she also knew much better than to try and listen in on things that had nothing to do with her.
"Do you know how hard it is to try to drag you along? It was like you are made rock." she complained as she spun around to look back up at taller man. With a light smile she held her hand out, with a feeling she just signed herself up to have it broken "I'm Kairi. I never got your name earlier, but you make one hell of a sword."

Haku Seijuro
The Water Sage

User Image

Haku chuckled as he listened to Luce say he used some sort of trick to switch the book with something else. "Well aren't you one smart cookie?" the zora joked with a smirk.

When Luce asked where they should go next Haku's eyes landed on the boy's shoulder "To get that looked at obviously. I'm not a doctor so nothing I can do about it but stitch it up....which I doubt you want me to do." he spoke with a devious tone while twisting his body to make his back pop. His bright red gaze never letting go of Luce's.

Anise Snapdragon Lithianthus

User Image

Anise sighed agitated while her foot tapped on the ground, her arms crossed over her chest. Her patience was wearing thin as she stood outside the ice door. The shadow at her feet rose to stand in front of her, rolling it's eyes at her before glancing down at what would be considered it's nails "Still gonna wait like a good little girl? You really should just go in, forget about that stupid Gerudo 'king'." the shadow mocked the soldier. Bright green eyes glared at the shadow "Don't talk about Lord Ganondorf like that!" she shouted.

With a vicious grin full of evil intent the shadow looked up at the one it was attached to
"Play time." Pulling it's arms in the shadow quickly thrust them out pushing the blonde through the glass door while it detached it's self. Anise looked up both confused and shocked as she saw she was on the opposite side of the frost. Shadow stood with hands on it's hips triumphantly "So my theory was correct, I was preventing you from entering. Now go and keep an eye out like you were told." "Keep hidden, we don't need to start a panic because a shadow is out walking on it's own." she ordered as she took off into the temple.

As she made her way through the rooms of the temple, she realized one fault with this plan. She had no shadow. This could end badly if they notice and wonder why it was outside away from her. With a quick shake of her head she continued forward until she heard the sound of many skulltula's skittering about. Link and Ezra stood in the mist of the room filled with the creatures. Pulling her sword back out Anise made her way over slashing at one of the eight legged freaks.
"Can't you avoid getting into trouble for more than ten minutes?"

NachoPower
Pink Perfume Tea
KratosArion
RecallShifter
Kitsune Muggy
Merzilla
Afraio

Location: Kakariko Village/Shadow Temple Entrance/Forest Temple
With: Taron, Tiara, Tori & Gorule/Luce & Sura/Link & Ezra
OOC: Sorry Haku's is so short, couldn't think of much for him.

Questionable Lunatic

Taron:
The "Cursed" Sheikah

User Image

Taron Listened Carefully to what Tiara had to say. Little Sheikah, that was the nickname the girl used to call him after all at the time he was too sky to even give his real name to people. "Ghostie Princess?" He asked towards Tiara as he took his hood off entirely, revealing his true self to her, which was somehow similar to the hood less Taron she met back at Ordon, yet his features where different, they more more unique instead of the generic Sheikah physique he sported at Ordon. His hair being a slightly darker than the average Sheikah white, and his eyes being a brighter Crimson.
        "I haven't change that much, I mean, I still don't open myself to just anybdoy, thing is you mentioned you played in here as a child, something I also did, which brought back some memories of times in which I felt accepted, after all who in current times likes a Sheikah? You are either a traitor to the crown, or someone that doesn't know free will and only serve those in power, depending on who you asked about us. Ghostie Princess and me were best friends, and I'm not saying that because she was my only friend at the time, we did everything together and we even promised to stay at each others side forever." Taron said his tone growing sadder as he spoke. "A promise I couldn't keep after that incident in which she fell, I didn't know what to do so I took her to my place to see if either of my parents knew what to do, only to be scolded by my father for socializing with a Hylian so he decided he would take the Royal family's offer and leave Kakariko, but my mother was another story, she helped her to safety and we returned her home, where her dad thanked us, and I got to say my goodbyes. I remember I gave that girl a Sheikah stone once and she gave me this pendant, she said would protect me, and I've had it with me ever since."he continued as he showed Tiara a pendant that he had tied around his neck. " I have it as a reminder of her and the possibility to meet her once again so I can retake and keep that promise I made years ago."

mood: calm
        with: Tiara
        OCC: Link post coming later

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

☽Current Location☾
Kakariko village inn with Taron
Heathy
☽Current Mood☾
A bit teary but happy

☽Theme.☾

Listening to Taron, she couldn't believe what she was hearing and better for words seeing as well when Taron revealed his true features, which is something a Shiekah should never do unless they're they leader of the group or have higher ranks among the clan. It was sorta taboo to do that sort of thing in front of a non Sheikah. Hyrulian's were beneath the Sheika's life style, only obeying the higher order of power to the Royal family, so this was something Tiara only experinced twice, well now being threes and all those times were invovled Taron.
Watching him, she could only let out a soft gasp of shock to see the pendant he pulled out of his clothing, revealing to her that was her pendant she had worn to protect her from evil spirits due to she was still training how to build up her spiritual awareness and powers to the dead.
The tears just continued to build up in her eyes as she reached inside of her pocket, pulling out what it seemed to be a small stone with a Sheikah symbol on it but with a unique feature with a red ruby in the center of the eye. That was her precious treasure she protected ever since she was young.
" So....you are " Little Sheikah." " she whispered gently, feeling her tears just pour down her cheeks, there was only one person would call her " Ghostie Princess." and that was her old friend who now was standing infront of her.
Placing her stone away, Tiara rushed off from the counter top to only rush towards his side, wrapping her arms around him tightly to only weep on his shoulder.
" Little Sheikah! I didn't know it was you this entire time! I'm so stupid.....I missed you too much!" she weep onto him hard. Growing up on her own was hard for the shaman, especially with having her only friend having to leave the village to only then have her father pass on was enough to leave a few emotional scars on the heart.
Tiara haven't cried this hard before, even after her father's death she had tried to make her heart strong but had allowed herself to let her heart falter and let go of her hard shell as she continued to weep on his shoulder. After so long she got to see her childhood friend once more, or better in fact realizing that he was always there from the beginning when they ran into each other in Oridon village.
" After all these years, I am finally seeing you again. I should have known it from the beginning it was you but I didn't and I was a fool I'm so sorry."
It taken the shaman to realize that she was soaking Taron's shoulder with her tears. Feeling a bit embarrassed she pulled her head off of his shoulder, giving him a teary smile.
" Sorry about that....."Looking to him, she couldn't believe how much he grew over the years, well they both grew up and were back again.
" You look so different, well just a bit. You looked like you've grown mature, especially in your facial features. I guess you can say I kinda changed too, my hair grew much more longer then it was when we were small. " Tiara continued to talk, making her tone trying to sound less teary and more blissful while she began to wipe her tears.

Nachopower&qu
r6wthdye:30="Nachopower" ]

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

~{Gorule the Goron?}~

As Gorule continued to ponder he did not even feel the pound he got from Kairi on his shoulder which made the surprise all the more real when kairi showed up in front of his face in her smaller form. He was speechless, it was just a cornucopia of firsts for Gorule as he was dragged along by Kairi. Due to his size, Gorule ended up helping Kairi along by actually moving his feet though he had no idea where they were heading. When the inn came into sight, Gorule was confused as to what function such a place served, but that was nothing new as he still thought that dwellings made of such flimsy material could not possibly stand up. Gorule was going to be led inside by the petite Kairi, another mystery to Gorule, in her smaller form he resembled what he was told resided in the sealed off shrine at the top of death mountain's trail.

Inside the inn, the group split off and it was just him and Kairi, Gorule walked around the room as he tried to tell what things were. Kairi's compliment followed by her name brought Gorule's attention back to her. It only felt right that he introduced himself, " I am Gorule of the Goron Tribe. " His voice had definately improved from going outdoors to indoors.

Sakura~ of the darkness~
User Image
Kairi

She watched as the taller man looked around the inn, the surroundings were much different than what she was used to. Everything seemed far off from her idea of a living place, but after the many, many years at the different springs nothing else seemed like home. When Gorule spoke again is voice was much softer than it had bbeen outside which was a relief, for all she knew the wooden interior of building would collapse. "Of the Goron tribe?" she asked confused while looking up to face him.

Inn her years Kairi had been to the spring on Death Mountain only a handful of times, but she had always been told that the Gorons were rock people. And yet here this man stood claiming to be a Goron. Confusing took over her features for a split second when she tehn realized that isn't as odd as a half fairy child.
"I'm one of the fairy tribe, though as you can probably tell i'm not one of the average fairies that are seen floating around the springs and fountains."

RecallShifter

With: Gorule
My Theme
OOC: Can edit as needed I didn't sleep much so couldn't think of much. Sorry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff