Welcome to Gaia! ::

Katschi's King

Clockwork Bat

32,440 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Something I began to draw is characters. Anime style characters. I am currently working on a set of characters that represent websites, like Facebook, twitter, sites like that. Any one else here like to draw characters?
"Characters" as in:

Personifications of non-human entities? (Websites, computer peripherals like drawing tablets, computer operating systems, etc.)
Beings that come out of one's own head with no ties to any official franchise or story? (Often, "OC" or "PC", original and personal characters.)
Beings that were made solely to be used in a world belonging to a franchise or story that is not one's own? (Incorrectly, "OC"; correctly, "FC", or fan-character.)
Or anything that has any degree of anthropomorphization (added human traits)?

To answer the question, I do/have done all of those I listed. xD I've personified my drawing muse and my drawing tablet into one entity, I have a plethora of characters I made for the sake of original roleplays and creative writing projects, and I currently do a lot of the last with MLP fan characters.

It's fun stuff. 3nodding I just enjoy designing characters in general.

Katschi's King

Clockwork Bat

32,440 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Eizoryu
"Characters" as in:

Personifications of non-human entities? (Websites, computer peripherals like drawing tablets, computer operating systems, etc.)
Beings that come out of one's own head with no ties to any official franchise or story? (Often, "OC" or "PC", original and personal characters.)
Beings that were made solely to be used in a world belonging to a franchise or story that is not one's own? (Incorrectly, "OC"; correctly, "FC", or fan-character.)
Or anything that has any degree of anthropomorphization (added human traits)?

To answer the question, I do/have done all of those I listed. xD I've personified my drawing muse and my drawing tablet into one entity, I have a plethora of characters I made for the sake of original roleplays and creative writing projects, and I currently do a lot of the last with MLP fan characters.

It's fun stuff. 3nodding I just enjoy designing characters in general.

Half asleep when I read that. And yes. I am making anime characters that represent websites. That's not too hard to understand lol

Shy Bear

i wanna see a an anime to represent gaia razz
I have made tons of characters for my own stories. One thing I don't like doing too often is making a character that is apart of a franchise. Making characters is so much fun and a great experience. Shows how much of the human experience varies. My favorite thing is making multiple designs of the same character, drafting and redrafting ideas of the same character, making expressions. I know people that personify the popular websites (although it is becoming a bit overdone).
I'm trying like heck to find it, but it's rather difficult. There was a girl on DA who basically drew out what you are suggesting, and eventually went back and did a re-draw of them. I know DA's facebook posted it once and there was a comment by some user saying that the DA persona should have bigger boobs where DA replied "Give us a break we're only thirteen." Or something like that. It's not really a new idea, I've seen it done quite a lot, even people making dresses that represent different websites.

Katschi's King

Clockwork Bat

32,440 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Vancielle
i wanna see a an anime to represent gaia razz

I'm only doing the websites i haveot seen. I am doing one for Gaia smile

Katschi's King

Clockwork Bat

32,440 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
BreathLessX
I have made tons of characters for my own stories. One thing I don't like doing too often is making a character that is apart of a franchise. Making characters is so much fun and a great experience. Shows how much of the human experience varies. My favorite thing is making multiple designs of the same character, drafting and redrafting ideas of the same character, making expressions. I know people that personify the popular websites (although it is becoming a bit overdone).

I'm doing websites I have not seen personified. Like gaia

Katschi's King

Clockwork Bat

32,440 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
BlackLight-Stripe
I'm trying like heck to find it, but it's rather difficult. There was a girl on DA who basically drew out what you are suggesting, and eventually went back and did a re-draw of them. I know DA's facebook posted it once and there was a comment by some user saying that the DA persona should have bigger boobs where DA replied "Give us a break we're only thirteen." Or something like that. It's not really a new idea, I've seen it done quite a lot, even people making dresses that represent different websites.

The ones I have seen have little detail to them.... I wants to do the websites I have not seen personified like Gaia for example. And I've only seen the kid forms, no teens. I'm doing a teen with a few adults.
l--Clock--l
BlackLight-Stripe

The ones I have seen have little detail to them.... I wants to do the websites I have not seen personified like Gaia for example. And I've only seen the kid forms, no teens. I'm doing a teen with a few adults.

The one I'm speaking of, and I still can't seem to find it, she drew them as teens and they were in pretty good detail. I think most draw them as kids through, or even chibi, is because most websites aren't that old. Gaia is only ten.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff