Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who is excited for the split up to the different worlds?

ME!!! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 4 ]
whatchu talking about willis? 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I am more excited for Arya. hey girl hey. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 4 ]
Finally we get to this. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 2 ]
no. just no. 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
gold? 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37 38 > >>

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
User Image
User Image

• "Can you now," Styxx murmured with a smile. As far as he was concerned, Kyrinthis couldn't last ten minutes in a fight. Sure, they had found her the same day they had escaped from Sector 13, but during the week leading up to the ball, he doubted she had been able to learn enough from the mages, depending on when she escaped, to be able to even begin to hold her own. The masked mage had said something about memories of their past lives being returned to them, but even then, her body probably wasn't used to having to fight. They were weak and needed shepherded like the sheep they were. And at the back of the herd was Kyrinthis, slowly limping along and always with the wolves nipping at her heels, just barely managing to escape.

His smile only darkened when she asked him what he did to her, and he dismissed the question, starting to move through the crowd and closer to one of the back doors and near the edge of the crowd and his weapons. "As long as the King is on the throne, no one can guarantee that you will be perfectly safe," he murmured, keeping his voice low so no one would overhear him and think he was speaking of treason or of over throwing the King. There was enough talk of rebellion in the streets and he wasn't trying to contribute to it. "But I can do a much better job than your current guardians."

Coming to a slow stop with her still in his arms, he dropped the rigid posture of the waltz, but didn't remove his hand from around her waist, keeping her close to him as if they were two lovers in an embrace. "I will let you go… but only if you can prove to me that you can take care of yourself," his smile faded to something almost tender as he looked at her, giving the impression that he really was confirmed for her well-being. "Face me alone. You can use whatever weapons or spells that you believe will give you an advantage. I won't use any spells or weapons of my own. If you win, I'll make sure you get out of the Palace alive," Clearly it was something that would get anger the King and probably Prince Brat, but he was a man of his word. If she won, he would do what he could to make sure she returned to Psykhe. "If I still manage to win, or simply not impressed by your skill… you'll hear me out. Are we agreed?"

He was surprised that she had agreed without trying to negotiate the terms of their arrangement, but there was a fire and determination that shone brightly in her eyes that warned him that this might not be as easy he thought it would be. Although Kyrinthis could just be overestimating her abilities. Leading her out of the ballroom, he paused for a moment to pick up his bow as he left the room. Though he promised her that he wasn't going to use his weapon, he did like to have it close to him just in case one of her friends came to help her. As soon as he entered the courtyard, he put the bow down again, removed his mask and stretched out his muscles, then assumed a defensive position and invited her to make the first move.

Ꮗith: Kyrinthis tab tab ℒocation: Ballroom ➠ Courtyard tab tab ℳood: Amused

• ɪɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
    Quiver: 100% Full; Arrows: 20/20
    Daggers x2
    Mask : [x]
    Ring - tracks other Riders.

ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡs
    OOC

8,950 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Signature Look 250
    User ImageUser Image

At least he had stopped. “I can take care of myself,” Kyrin whispered vehemently. He looked at her the same way others had often looked at her through the years. As if she were someone to be pitied for how weak she was or dismissed altogether. For as long as she could remember someone was always there trying to help her automatically assuming that she needed it. Either they did it out of pity or because they were a nice person the thought was the same. Kyrin couldn’t do it on her own. But she could. The last year was one she spent living on her own. Shopping for herself. Buying her own clothes. Taking care of her older brother when he stumbled home in a drunken stupor. Packing lunches. Kyrin could take care of herself so why couldn’t the others see it? Why couldn’t anyone see that? And why all of a sudden did she care?

That was the most confusing revelation of all. Part of Kyrin wondered that if Anik hadn’t said anything would she have bothered to care? It was different having your flaws pointed out to you in such a blatant way instead of casually mulling them over in your mind. When they were pointed out they became more real… more of a problem. Still a voice whispered in the back of her head that the group was better off without her. Now the insult of her being a mess was added to the group of pessimistic thoughts occasionally trying to capture her attention. No. No. She was not a mess. She was in control. “Don’t look at me like that,” Kyrin pointed out abruptly frowning at the expression on Ashton’s face. “I can take care of myself and I will prove it,” she whispered repeating herself. Caution had never been something she often heeded when the alarm bells of common sense rang in her ears. At this point they were ringing in her earswarning her that it would be dangerous to accept this man’s challenge. What did she know about Styxx? He was dangerous. In her own mind though life wasn’t interesting without a little danger. The same thought she had had before her eldest brother dared her to a tree climbing contest. She didn’t win, but she couldn’t resist the challenge. That was how she broke her left foot.

“Lucky for you I don’t know any spells,” Kyrin retorted softly before she agreed to his deal with a nod and a frown. “I agree as long as you make sure that me as well as the other royals get out alive including Mali and Psy,” Kyrin clarified puroposely. As far as she could tell there were no loop holes in what he had to offer besides that small slip. If she won he would make sure she and they got out alive. If he won he would make her an offer. He never said she had to accept the offer. Without bothering to look for the others all thoughts of warning them fled from her mind overwhelmed by her one track goal to prove herself. But at this point who was she proving herself to?

They left the castle behind entering into a courtyard outside; somewhere secluded. Another shiver of warning and again she ignored it. Turning to face Styxx she laid her mask next to her on a bench thankful that the dress she had chose was a bit more flexible than some of the other dresses she could have worn. Still though she feared the beautiful gown was going to be torn anyways. Until that point she was sure she would be able to handle Styxx on her own. The hakais she left wrapped around her calves, but the bow and arrows she withdrew from within the cloth. Upon her touch they immediately grew to their normal size singing with pleasure that she was wielding them again. These she set off to the side to more than likely be used at a later date. When she looked at Ashton again he appeared to be waiting on her. It went against everything she had been trainined in, but she felt she would have to make the first move to play the game.

Approaching Ashton she decided to start off slow. Without warning she pulled her fist back to slam into his face.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC: //

locaтιon ☛ Hentor
                                ѕυrroυnded вy ☛ Ashton
                                нealтн ☛ 85%
                                тнoυgнтѕ ☛ .
                                Dress
                                Mask

███ █▐│██ ║▌███ █▐│██ ║▌███ █▐│██ ║▌███ █▐│██ ║▌

Interstellar Bachelorette

User ImageUser Image

tab tab WhoBall Attendees, Cal and Feli tab tab WhereBallroom, Headed to Anik

Ali glanced around the ballroom at all the beautiful colors and styles surrounding her. In all of her life she never pictured she'd end up anywhere remotely like this. She dreamed as she laid in the grass, listening to the sound of a highway, that one day she could be a princess that went dancing at balls. She pictured her dress would sparkle just like the stars in the sky and would shine as bright as the sun. It was the kind of thing any girl would dream about. Glancing down at her dress, Ali smiled slightly. It wasn't all that she had pictured, but it looked amazing on her. She didn't want to be too flashy, anyway. They were supposed to be in a kind of undercover mission to save Anik. Ali was just glad they were finally doing something.

As the night went on, Ali found herself twirling and dancing with many men. They passed her around on occassion. She tried to enjoy herself at least a little bit. One thing that she firmly believed in was the idea that a person had to find a silver lining in everything, every little thing, or life would be pointless. On an off thought, Ali also liked the way her dress would get poofy and twirl whenever the men spun her around. She noticed, sadly, that Anik was actually wearing a mask similar in color to her own. They would have looked rather cute standing next to each other if this ball were under any better circumstance and, of course, if he wasn't standing next to the King like he belonged there.

Unfortunately, as she watched Anik in his outfit, Ali noticed he seemed rather content with his position next to the King. He didn't at all look like he was awaiting a rescue. It was confusing and Ali wasn't sure what to make of it. Excusing herself from the dance, Ali moved to the side of the ballroom for a moment to gather her thoughts. She noticed Cal, with Feli in tow, heading in Anik's direction. Ali quickly gathered herself and weaved through the dancers towards the pair of royals. She reached and grabbed Cal's wrist to get his attention and let him know that she was finally there. She would not miss the chance to talk to Anik.

Ali nodded at him and Feli and made her way to Anik with them. To be honest, Ali was very glad that Cal and Feli were the ones helping rescue Anik. She knew out of the entire group of Royals, they were likely the only two who could rival her own athleticism and stamina. They were both very strong and good fighters like herself. As the group drew closer to Anik, Ali began to feel herself relax. Finally, finally, finally. She would finally be able to get him away from those who took him and get to know him better herself. A weight slowly lifted itself off of her shoulders as the time for the rescue attempt drew near. Hopefully nothing would go wrong, and everything would run simply and smoothly.

tab tab OOCdress - mask

Vineuse's Princess

Trash Unicorn

User ImageUser Image
  • Being a prince, even when your father secretly hates you and might abused you, did have its perks. It was easy enough to get a date in the kingdom. After all many girls dreamed of being a princess and so they would flock to him and eye him like a piece of meat. He was their ticket to a dream come true. While in public he was kind enough and appeared charming once you knew him in private he was not your dream come true prince charming having a fierce and quick temper of his own and the ego the size of Hentor itself. Besides being honest he already had his princess so to speak, but that didn’t mean that he couldn’t have a little fun once in a while, right? And as he walked away from his father and Anik, not caring enough if the man had made a retort, he immediately held an arm out to a pretty masked lady that had eagerly came up to him. His best smile was put in place and he would make small talk with her as his eyes wandered around the room looking for one lady in particular.

She was here, he could feel it. His first instinct was to glance at Styxx. Sure enough Styxx was dancing with someone, and while he was happy that it was not his beloved Psy he felt a spark of anger that the man was dancing with his cousin Kyrin. Mikhail did not have romantic feelings for her but she was a good part of his childhood. As a child during times he had played with Psy, back before the situation had escalated and he was still a fairly innocent child, he would tell his playmate about his cousin and how she was indeed a perfect princess. He would have to make sure Kyrin was all right later. He couldn’t interject with his rider’s actions right now; he needed to worry about his other favorite lady. When he was done searching from one lookout point Mikhail would kindly excuse himself. Depending on the lady he would lean in and give their cheek or hand a kiss. It was all formality honestly. He moved through the throngs of people his eyes moving around. Every so often he would catch a glimpse of his riders. Obelia was looking, though he expected nothing less. Riva appeared busy, Remy and Lucy were looking perfect together, Psy was-

Wait just a second.

He saw her from across the room. She was draped in a purple dress that suited her. He didn’t rush over to her like he expected he would originally but remained planted in his spot. The same time Psy had spotted him as well. Was she looking for him? His heartbeat raced a bit at the thought. Neutral gazes met each other but Mikhail felt something inside that he couldn’t explain. His eyes narrowed on her very slightly. She was not getting away this time. Before they could elaborate on looks and continue their silent gazes she turned from him and headed away from the ball and the ballroom. Mikhail looked at his current partner feeling rejuvenated and leaned in close to her. ”Forgive me My Lady for being so rude, but something came up that I must attend to.” He whispered to her and pressed his lips against her cheek giving her a kiss. He straightened up and moved through the people following Psy’s retreating form. From what he saw she was heading to the balcony. It made it was a good location for them to simply talk.

He walked past several couples that were walking in from the balcony. He could hear their complaints about the cold and smirked a bit. As he walked out he saw her close up and he stared at her for what seemed like the first time in years. She was propped up against the railing and was lost in her own thoughts. She was more beautiful than he could ever remember her being and his heart tightened as he reminded himself that she was no longer his childhood friend and that they were now enemies. But enemies or not, they didn’t mean they couldn’t try and settle this sort of thing civilly right? He walked over to next of her and leaned against the railing not ready to stare in the eyes so closely. ”I know this may come as a surprise for you, but this is a private affair. I don’t believe that you have an invitation or a date with one. I could change that for you though.” He said quietly and finally he looked over to her, he couldn’t help it. Concern leaked onto his features. ”You shouldn’t have come. You’re not stupid. You know this is a trap and those kids aren’t ready.”

{ LOCATION ▬ Castle; ballroomxxxx { PARTY ▬ Trey, Anik>> ladies >> psy
    xxxxxxxxxxx { HEALTH ▬ 100%xxxx { MOOD ▬ filled with rivaism
    xxxxxxxx { OTHERmask

• Vineuse's Princess

Trash Unicorn

User Image
    User Image
    { L O C A T I O N: Plessa Ballroom }xxxx{ H E A L T H: 80% Health }
    { G R O U P: Cal, Alisanne }xxxx{ T H O U G H T S: Dancing in the crowd }

• Death was an ugly truth. But with death upon you a person would able to see the world in a different point of view. Elements around a person appeared differently compared to times when a person was ignorant to death. This ball was becoming Felicja’s fake prom. Though in her prom dream she wasn’t dancing with Calcifer, she wouldn’t be flirting with him. If anything she had always thought she would be taking one of best friend’s brother. She wouldn’t get a prom now though, would she, even if they were able to come out of this situation alive? And this was a very big if. Instead she was trapped in some sort of fictional book or movie. People had always joked about wanting to be apart of these types of stories but now that Felicja found herself in one Felicja could understand why a main character would wish it all away for a life of normalcy. It was tiring, having death hang over you at every turn. There was only so much a person could take, even strong people like her and Calcifer, both whom had at one point thought they could take on any world that came their way.

But Cal made things different as well. Death wasn’t the only thing that was bringing beauty in the world. Or perhaps Death was simply making Cal beautiful. Back on earth she knew of Cal. He wasn’t ugly, even back then she found him attractive. What girl didn’t like confidence in a man? She had noticed him a little but Felicja never quite put in an effort to get to know him like she was doing now. She had her gymnastics to worry about or friends or anything but Calcifer. Perhaps she should have given him more attention. Or maybe this was right how things were, a special thing just in Hentor, their last bit of happiness they could give to each other and each other only. Mora than ever Felicja found it easier to just talk to Calcifer as though they had been old friends that merely have not seen one another in a while. ”Not just big talk. I promise you it’s a big game too. I don’t just come to play. I play to win.” And even if she didn’t win then she would at least not be going down without a big fight on her part. ”And if I’m going to play hard, I expect nothing less than you swooning just as hard. After all I don’t let just any man swoon for me.”

And whatever game Felicja was playing Cal was playing just as hard with her. It made their dance just that much intense. Felicja had made her first small move and now Cal was countering with his own. Felicja was dipped gracefully by Calcifer as he held her close. The bow was a bit unexpected though she could imagine it looking like something in the movies. It was one of the first times she felt like the princess that she supposedly was. He leaned down and the smirk was clear on his face. And in an instant she was pulled up. Her heart was thrumming in her chest faster than she expected and her head was reeling in almost a pleasant manner. The moment and feeling didn’t last too longer as Calcifer made his remark. She scoffed gently. ”As if you could make my heart beat fast. But if we’re talking about heroics then yes.” But despite her words her heart was still pleasantly in her chest beating fast in anticipation for the next move, as it was now Felicja’s turn to wipe that satisfied look off his face.

But their dance ended. He was right they needed to make their move now. He lead them through the people, though Felicja’s pulse had yet to die down. They were headed into the lion’s den and Felicja wasn’t quite ready yet. She grabbed Cal’s hand and stopped them. ”Wait a second Cal.” She urged him gently and turned to face him. Moving on their own her hands moved up and gently clutched the rumpled collar of his attire and she stared up at him. ”You’re not an idiot. This could go horribly wrong. We both know this. So for one moment I want to be selfish.” She said as she leaned in closer, beginning to press her body against his. ”I want one more happy memory in case stuff happens and I want it with you.” She said closer pulling down on his collar bringing their faces closer. Inhaling she breathed in a musky scent that seemed to fit Cal perfectly. It was a comforting smell. Breathing in the scent just strengthened her decision. She pulled down a little more on his collar and lifted her own head up.

Her lips crashed against his. It was desperate and hard and everything that Felicja needed in that moment. Energy surged through her as she kissed the taller boy. Her body and fears melted away. His lips were sweeter than she expected, like a chocolate or a candy. As the kiss last for a moment, her lips let up some, kissing him softer. She pulled away finally and looked up at him, slightly out of breath and all the adrenaline she needed in the world. For a moment she wasn’t sure what to say to him because she wasn’t sorry she kissed him. She was happy she did do. Finally she settled on the right words. ”Let’s go then. We only have now.” And gently she nudged Cal to move towards Anik again. Somewhere along the way Alisanne met up with them and Felicja felt her face flush as they were joined. Though Alisanne didn’t seem to notice what had happened. Felicja pushed those thoughts aside for the moment, there was no need to get all worked up over a kiss. Besides Anik was the priority.

• User Image
    User Image

LOCATION°↳ Ballroom tab COMPANY°↳ Felicja +Alisanne
                                                            xx HEALTH°↳ 100% tab tab MOOD°↳ Toxic tab

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As if you could make my heart beat fast. A challenge for another time, it seemed. And Calcifer loved challenges, especially ones involving the hearts of women. But priorities had to be in order, a focus set, and they were closing in fast. Well, they were… Until fingers slid around his hand, sharp hold but a gentle tug had Calcifer slow his steps to a halt. Glancing back over his shoulder, his amber hues flitted over her before sharply up and around as another guiding pull had him fully turned to face Felicja again. "What?" A little bit of confusion laced his tones, uncertainty in his expression; had she seen something he hadn't? Or maybe-- Slender fingers slid up towards his collar, hooking in with a merciless grasp that had him entirely lost in emerald pools. Oh…

Fixated gazes, Calcifer wore furrowed brows, lips pushing together to form a tight line and a set jaw. It had lingered there, the sentiment of death, in the far recesses of his mind; it called, coaxed, and mocked him brutally. To hear it in Felicja's voice as well, made it fearfully grounding, absolute, mind reeling and retching with the situation they were about to knowingly thrust themselves into. Horror-struck briefly, limbs refusing to cooperate, thoughts carving aimless mazes of his own demise, it took the lovely weight of another against him to snap out of the spinning mental dance he had been entwined in. Dry swallow, Calcifer lowered his gaze as he tipped forward fractionally, swaying between the two conflicting forces of sanity. The quietest of voices whispered this was impulsive, manifested only by fear; but did it make it any less genuine? The louder of the two had the male gripped, and it said: [********' do it.

It was the devilish gleam, a rare expression Calcifer ever caught in the women he prowled. But he knew it well, it was one he often wore, speaking clearly of greedy and sybaritic intent. Gods, did he love it. Breath pulled in through the nose, aroma entirely and intensely ambrosial, unfamiliar and sweet, a little intoxicating given the minimal space between them. Wetting his lips subconsciously, Calcifer discovered his voice, deeper and lower, a suggestive purr to his tone, "Oh?" It took no movies to know where this moment was going, heat in her gaze, the strength in her hold. Another sharp tug, Calcifer slid his arms to encircle her waist just as they both politely collided, lips melding with intensity punctuated in the rhythm. Captured by the taste on his tongue, pleasant spark to their touch, his embrace tightened briefly before their dance began to wane. Tilted heads broke their connection, a small gasp filling drained lungs, Calcifer broke away and took a step back. No real words to offer that would be productive (since Let's ******** right now in a closet might be a tad inappropriate), he gave a curtailed nod before twisting to resume his path. Goddamn smirk decorated his sharp features. Don't let it go to your head, Cal.

Somewhere along the way, another set of fingers snatched for his wrist, and an inquisitive glance had been sent. Ah. Not another kiss? Alisanne only offered a notification of her presence, acknowledged by too haughty a grin and a bob of a nod before Calcifer was on his path again. A little bit of swirls and twirls to break through the crowd, as the trio emerged before a certain purple haired male who just so happened to be standing beside the very dastardly host of the masquerade. Intense, surely. But Calcifer and the rest knew what they were throwing themselves into: The pits of the party. "Tch. Hey Ani!" Striding closer, brisk and confident, he sported the best of a smile he could manage given the pathetic circumstances. "Pretty sweet digs, eh? You ready to roll out with your homies?" Short, sweet, and testing the waters.

CatCAR's Partner In Crime

Obsessive Lunatic

19,775 Points
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Elocutionist 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400

LOCATION *// Plessa Castle, random hallway tab WITH *// Trey; Cal, Feli, Ali
                                                  tab tab MOOD *// Content, wary, annoyed tab STATUS *// 83%
                                                  Out Of Character *// Just go die Anik

He didn't notice their approach until they were standing right before him. For a brief moment he though they were mere nobodies, here to pay their respects to their king. A click sounded within his brain, heard only by him, as recognition filtered through. Calcifer. Felicja. Alisanne. The humming registered them as enemies, traitors to the one who held his loyalty. His memories spoke differently, but the humming washed that away rather promptly. Words grated on his ears, the humming turning something once so normal and familiar into a torture. Before he could spill the venom the humming produced, Trey spoke, bidding him to remove the annoyances - though in far politer terms, for all the hint of anger in his voice.

A short and sharp bow in Trey's direction, before Aniketos settled his eyes on the three Royals. "Follow me." A mere two words, but it worked. After all, the pathetic trio had come with others to "rescue" him, had they not? Getting him alone would surely be the perfect opportunity to secret him away. As if he would let that happen. Slipping out through one of the back doors, Aniketos lead them down a hallway, turned a corner, and walked halfway down that hallway before turning to face the trio. No one but them were here - or so it seemed. Still close enough to the ballroom to hear the music and soft chatter, bubbled into something resembling loudness due to the quantity, the prince had to raise his voice ever so slightly to make sure he was heard clearly.

"I assume you came here to rescue me? Utterly pointless - I am where I belong, and have no need to be saved. Toss aside that pathetic idea and choose between the only options available to you." Aniketos paused for a moment to let that filter through, before he continued. "You can either be captured or swear allegiance to King Trey." Falling silent, Aniketos graciously - in the humming's opinion, at least - allowed them a moment to think about it, if they did not already have an answer already decided. If they resisted he could easily call in guards hidden among various rooms to capture them, or do it himself. If, perhaps, they agreed, then Aniketos would escort them to a waiting room. Wouldn't do to interrupt Trey at the party, after all. Unless he would want them to swear allegiance in front of all present? Well, small details could be worried about after he heard their answers.

Phantom Charms's Husbando

Divine Faun

User ImageUser Image
    tab WHEREABOUTS tab tab tab COMPANION
    tab tab ███Trey castle; Bedroom >> ballroom tab tab tab tab tab tab ███Elsa >> Remy and Lucy.

This was why people had to remind the girl of things. She'll completely forget. Even when it's something that the young female was over the moon excited for, she'll still forget if she gets distracted with something. In this case, trying that spell out again. She was determined to get it right. Removing the soul was the easy part now. She'd gotten the hang of it fairly quickly, but now it was guiding it into Elsa. Their was one moment when Eleanora almost had it, but she had a slight worry in the back of her head, and Elsa, being connected to Eleanora's energy felt that and ran off into a hiding spot. Which broke Eleanora's concentration and sent the soul back to the little wolf in the cage. This wolf, was not the same wolf as the day Obelia disturbed her. That wolf had lost its soul after the girl lost hold of it and it fused with a paper doll. Unfortunately the paper doll wasn't able to hold the soul, and basically blew up, with the soul being lost.

This was how the girl spent the last few days, except for that afternoon she spent with Obelia dress shopping. Which turned out to be much more fun than the girl had thought it would be. Both of them managed to find dresses that matched their personalities well, as well as masks to go with them. A dress and mask that the girl was furiously putting on right now. She was glad that her dress laced in the front, it made it easier for her to put on by herself. And the mask was easy enough just just place on. As opposed to tying it on though, she just allowed for it to stay to her face by using a little bit of her energy to keep it there. She was already running late enough as was, and didn't really have to time to be tying a mask up to her face.

A the girl finished getting dressed, letting her hair stay down and laying on her shoulders and down her back, she looked to her bed where Elsa lay motionless. The girl had not thought this through. She didn't really have a place where she could hide her puppet pouches, let alone else. She had her dagger hidden under the top most layer of her dress right in front of her stomach. But where could she put Elsa that wouldn't make her look like she had a weird bulge, and still allow for quick access. The girl stood in her room, staring at the doll through her mask, when she got an idea. It was a weird idea, but an idea none the less.

With a quick incantation, Eleanora shrunk Elsa down slightly, then attached a piece of ribbon to both the dolls hands, and tied the ribbon around her hair. She'd pulled some of her hair back, and gave her self a half up do. They way it was tied made it look like Elsa was holding the girls hair up. Cute thing for a kid to do, smart move to keep her weapon close on hand. Now ready, the girl turned on her heels and left her room. As she reached the hallway, she practically bolted into a run. She had her normal shoes on under her dress, so the only thing that made it hard was trying not to trip on the bottom of the dress.

It didn't take long for the girl to make her way to the ballroom. Already she heard the sound of many people on the other side of the door, and it made her heart skip a beat. She was never really comfortable in large crowds of people that she didn't know. Not only that but everyone will be wearing a mask, so their features will be hidden. The girl wouldn't be able to read them at all. Which honestly scared her.

"Don't worry El. I promise to save the first dance just for you."

It wasn't long before the girl remembered a conversation she'd had with Remy only the day before. They had been talking about the dance, and El was feeling a little nervous, cause she knew she'd be the youngest there, and probably wouldn't find someone to dance with her. So Remy said those words to make her feel better. Even now as they replayed in her head, they continued to make her feel better. With a smile now on her face, she took a deep breathe and walked right into the ball.

The room was bright and took the girl by surprise a little. What was supposed to be a glamorous entrance into the room, turned into a blinded trip hazard of a girl. She had quickly shot a hand to her eyes to aid them in adjusting to the light, but promptly proceeded in walking into someone. "My apologises sir." She said while passing by the grumbling male and zipping into the crowd. Luckily for her, Remy wasn't too far from the entrance, and he was with Lucy, who's silver hair stood out in the crowd. A sigh of relief escaped the girls lips as she started to make her way towards the duo, hearing the tail end of their conversation.

"Wrong Lucy. I'm not Riva. Though I kind of wished I had her height. And her hair. She has such pretty hair." She was both very nervous, and very excited all at once. This was the first time she was at a social gathering of this calibre. She knew she had a job to do here, but she really just wanted to go and have that dance with Remy, and just have some fun.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab OUT OF CHARACTER
                        ███THIS IS SO RUSHED AND ALL OVER THE PLACE BUT I STILL LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL TO PIECES!!!

22,825 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Falling For You 25
    • Married 100
    User ImageUser Image
    Alone, alone, all, all alone...: Toma tab // tab Alone on a wide wide sea...: Ballroom
    And never a saint took pity on...: Concerned and focused tab // tab My soul in agony...: Healthy

• Danielle was quite enjoying her time with the gentleman who was talking to her about the painting in the ballroom. He was quite knowledgeable and patiently answering any questions she had. All in all, her night was turning out much better than she thought it would be, despite the fact that it wasn't Toma who was beside her. She'd tried to hold out as long as possible, waiting for him for that first dance. Instead, it had turned into her turning down several men who had approached her for a dance, only to finally accept the hand of Lord Anwar. Were she back on Earth, she would have found Toma and asked him to dance, but in this world, it was out of the question. She hadn't known how long he was expecting her to wait though. "You may be correct, Lord Anwar, but I believe the artist was trying to capture something more than simply the feeling of pride that comes after a military victory. Do you notice how the clouds are clearing up and become much lighter as the eye travels from left to right?" Danielle could get not further as Toma decided to approach at that moment.

Plastering on a smile, Danni turned to face him and gave a polite curtsey before he led her away from her new favourite companion. "You don't need to apologize, Toma. You were rather preoccupied..." Her eyes moved away from his, staring at something off to the side, her eyes only returning to his when she felt his hand on her waist and pulling her closer. Searching what she could see of his face, she wondered if he was upset that she'd given away the first dance to someone else. Danielle hoped that he wouldn't hold that against her. She'd be caught up in the moment and wanted to enjoy every second of it before it all went straight to hell. Psykhe and Mali had said something about the Riders being here and from the anecdotes she'd heard, she really didn't want them to come and spoil this ball. Yes, they were there for Anik, but it was also the first night they could just sit back and relax. They would be missing their prom and this was the closest thing they would ever have to it. At least for the moment.

"May I have this dance?"

Blinking, Danielle pushed the thought away and refocused on the Prince in front of him. Maybe back home that title had never been associated with him, and given, rather, to a purple haired youth, Danni felt that it suited Toma quite well. Prince Toma... it still felt like a fairy tale and she couldn't stop the small giggle that escaped her, a blush colouring her cheeks moments afterwards. "Of course, Toma," she said confidently, letting him lead her in the dance, the entire moment feeling familiar. A thousand life times ago but still so clear. The room was different, the music was different, even the clothing was different. She could tell Toma was speaking to her and she was laughing, feeling nearly weightless and they glided across the dance floor. On her finger, the promise ring glinted in the light... tonight the ring was on a chain around her neck. Even after she'd admitted to Toma how she felt and even after she knew in her heart that they were to be engaged, she didn't have the heart to put it on. It felt like it was too soon, and they had hardly scratched the surface before Kyrinthis decided to show up again. Not that she was upset with the other girl. She just hadn't wanted to interrupt Toma while he was with another friend.

She had to stop thinking about that right now. Now she had him in her arms and she wasn't going to let anyone get in the way of that. But they did have a job to do. "Is Anik going to be okay? I saw you talking to the others while I walked off with Lord Anwar. Did you come up with a plan?"
  • Vineuse's Princess

Trash Unicorn

User Image
    User Image
                              ▇▇ LOCATIONxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▇▇ PARTY
                              xxxxxxPlessa BallroomxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLucy, El
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxx ▇▇ MOODxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▇▇ STATUS
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxrelaxedxxxxxxxxx100% Health

• If Remy didn’t feel like crap before he was certainly feeling like crap now. She didn’t have to say anything or even read her face. Remy could practically feel the disappointment rolling off her. And this only made Remy feel guiltier. He really was a being a crappy partner. Remy wanted Lucy to have fun and enjoy herself for the moment and time they had. To be honest he wasn’t even sure why she was standing around with him. Lucy was attractive, perhaps even exotic looking with her hair, and could easily find some guy to dance with. Sure they were partners for the night and probably should keep an eye out for each other whenever they could but that didn’t mean she had to be attached to his hip. Remy wouldn’t blame her for wanting to dance. Remy had a sister, two if you wanted to count Psy, and he knew that these balls were something girls enjoyed, it gave them a sense that dreams could come true, love existed, and all that other crap. Maybe Lucy was scared of something? He hadn’t ever seen or heard much about her dating life? Was there anyone Lucy even liked? Most of the obvious signs tended to fly over Remy’s blonde head.

More guilt stabbed into his heart seeing the smile Lucy was giving him. It was a pretty smile, a very Lucy-esque smile and Remy could tell it was being forced some. “I know I’m not going to shoot your puppy Lucy I just can’t help but feel bad you’re stuck here with me while I’m being a downer. A pretty girl like you shouldn’t be stuck as a wall flower.” He said seriously with a sigh running a hand through his blonde tresses and pushed it back out of his face. He gave her a look of concern and pursed his lips slightly. “You’re a beautiful lady Lucy. I know a man here will sweep you off your feet in no time. Just throw yourself out there. Any man that steals you away will be very lucky tonight.” And he meant it. Lucy was a charming girl that any man would be lucky to have. It just added more confusion about why Lucy had yet to find someone. Though he did understand the business they were in didn’t always allow for them to be able to date very freely.

Lucy’s next words struck Remy as odd. He turned to her his green eyes wide sticking through his mask, staring back at her a bit incredulous. ”Riva? What would I be doing with Riva here?” He asked in a confused tone. Before he could get a response from Lucy it was El’s voice who broke through and stuck out. Remy whipped his head to face the young girl and his look softened. ”Your hair is lovely El. And you’re still growing some. I’m sure you’ll be as tall as her one day.” His gaze turned back to Lucy with a sheepish grin. “El was nervous about tonight so I promised her my first dance to help her. Besides I don’t want any of these Lords near her, she’s far too young to be caught up in their politics.” He gently patted El on the head gently in a brotherly manner. “But if there is still time after our dance I would be more than glad to dance with you Lucy.” Remy had no idea this dance stuff would be a big deal. This is honestly why he didn’t want to dance in the first place tonight. It would be so much easier to handle the royals in a less dramatic and flashy way. Whatever happened to the good old days where they searched for royals without masks, tuxedos, and dresses?

▇▇ OOC
                              mask

8,950 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Signature Look 250
    User ImageUser Image

With her elbows pressed against the smooth stone and her thoughts barely wandering beyond the ball she was in attendance of, Psy was acutely aware of Mikky and how close or far away he was from her. That was a lie. Anytime she was near him she was always aware of where he was. Everything within her urged her to apologize... to explain things, but her own stubborness held her back. One more thing she was aware of was the scent that flooded her nostrils when Mikky came closer. Ignoring his original comments she continued to gaze upon the surrounding land of the castle. “Did you enjoy your night with the naga?” she asked at least proud of the fact she was able to keep her tone neutral after all this time. She felt him stare at her, but she took her time shifting her gaze to his. Without a smile and without a frown she met his gaze quietly reading what she thought was concern in his gaze. Concern for what? Her? Hardly. More than likely it was concern for himself. And yet he still looked as handsome as always. Psy hated herself for admitting that fact. “You know I have always had a hard time staying away from places I am supposed to stay away from. Following the rules were never my forte. Besides, I once used to roam these halls. I thought tonight would be an appropriate moment to reminisce,” Psy explained offhandedly straightening and turning around.

Leaning her back against the railing her gaze followed some of the figures closest to the balcony moving back and forth. “We are here for Anik.” Psy started. Hopefully the friendship… what they had… hopefully that still meant something to Mikky and he could help her out. “The ‘kids’ as you so call them are ready. Besides if they were left behind what would prevent you and your lackeys from tracking them down and taking them while I was here with my associate? This is their first test and I have high hopes for them,” Psy said softly. “And hopefully they can undo whatever you and your father done to Anik. They are closer to him.” Anxiously she ran a hand through her hair. She was halfway through her explanation and now she was starting to get nervous… doubting if she should have even tried this in the first place.

“Without Anik, Kyrin is dying. I knew what your uncle was going to do with Anik and it was confirmed when Kyrin began having pain in her chest. Slowly the prince’s gem will grow darker with time and as a result kill the gem of light within Kyrin. There has to be an equal balance between the two and without that balance one of them will die and with it Kyrin’s soul. Keeping the two in close proximity of one another assists with the cessation of the pain, but it will not eliminate it. Eventually she will die. Anik needs to be brought out of the spell your father put him under. If not, the cost will be your other cousin,” Psy stated bluntly and honestly deciding it would have to be the best course of action. Out of these black riders Mikky was probably the only one who cared about the pinkette. He knew both her and Anik when he had been a child and often sung their praises. Once more Psy hoped a piece of that was still within Mikky or this was about to be a hopeless effort as well. “Along with that your father will lose one of his precious gems either way,” Psy added with a nonchalant shrug trying to show she didn’t really care, but she did. They needed help from the inside; someone who was close to the king and also close to Anik once upon a time. Something was needed to trigger Anik’s memories back to his old self and restore the gems to their rightful balance or everyone’s plans would be ruined for a man’s vengeful vendetta. Again her gaze shifted to take in Mikky’s form. Everything within her urged her to take him in her arms again. Forgive him. Convince him to join her and leave his father behind. Help her… but she knew he had to hate her. After what she did to him? She was surprised he hadn’t tried to kill her yet. "What will it take to get Anik out from your fathers thumb? I will consider making you a deal," Psy said firmly.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

locaтιon ☛ the ball
                                ѕυrroυnded вy ☛ Mikky
                                нealтн ☛ 90%
                                тнoυgнтѕ ☛ I need to make another deal
                                Dress
                                Mask

8,950 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Signature Look 250
    User ImageUser Image

Styxx moved to the side taking a step forward. He sidestepped her fist and followed with an elbow. When Styxx moved Kyrin wasn’t surprised, already turning to side swipe the elbow out of instinct. The back of his bicep met with her forearm slamming his hand forward. The stubborn pinkett used the momentum to pivot on her left foot lifting her right leg. Surprisingly her shin slammed into his back. It didn’t occur to her that he had allowed it to connect. The cambion rolled forward coming up behind her, throwing a punch and expecting it to be blocked, taking her extended arm and twisting it. She followed the pivot whirling around to meet his punch with her forearms redirecting the hit. When he grabbed a hold of her arm and twisted it behind her back Kyrin twisted outwards to relieve the tension on her left shoulder lifting her left leg for a push kick to shove him back hard enough to release her arm. Letting go of her arm and taking a few steps back, Styxx gave a small smile and a nod. Giving her a moment to catch her breath he started on her again, throwing a punch and following up with his knee to her stomach. Ducking her head to the left to avoid the punch she felt his fist fly past her face. It appeared they had the same idea after that. When he twisted to throw a knee she did the same, but with the opposite leg. Their legs slammed into one another between their bodies that sent a numbing shock down the length of her leg. Retracting her leg back Kyrin took a few limping steps backwards to shake out the feeling. Her leg felt like a gong had recently been rung, but in a more painful manner.

Hissing out in a slow breath she stepped towards Styxx again throwing a low roundhouse kick with her right leg followed by a one two jab punch combo towards his face. Hardly slowed by the pain in his leg from when their knees collided, Styxx jumped out of the way of her kick and blocked her punches moving behind her and kicking her hard in her back. When she stumbled forward he followed up with another kick to her stomach. Kyrin could barely keep up. He moved too quickly for her to do anything about the first kick. The blow to the stomach she caught with her hands absorbing the blow as she wrapped her arms around his leg tighter out of instinct. Gritting her teeth she adjusted her weight onto her left leg and aimed another kick for the inside of his kneecap. There was a flicker of surprise in his eyes when she caught his leg and prevented him with continuing as planned. Quickly adjusting his footing, he pushed off of the ground, throwing more force through the kick in her stomach while launching himself into a back flip in an attempt to free himself and put space between them again.

Regaining his balance he made an effort to keep his punches quick darting in and out; not letting her get a good hold on him. The adjustment in his footing surprised her more than her own instinctive grab surprised him. There was more force put behind the leg she clutched to her stomach. At the same time his body shifted forcing her back a step… two steps… and then the force of the kick threw her to the ground where she rolled into a crouch. By the time she stood he was coming at her again with quick attacks she could barely keep up with. There weren’t any openings for her to try and get an offensive attack in. Instead she remained on the defense until, in her panic, her hands began to glow. As for what was happening Kyrin was unsure of, but the force behind the punches lessened when small shields appeared in the palm of her hands and along random places on her arms taking the brunt of the blows for her. Gritting her teeth she tried to remember this feeling to keep up with it; however, at the moment her abilities had a life of their own.

Kyrin’s defense was good and with the magic she was able to use it was getting better; though it appeared to be concentrated on her arms and around her head. It left the rest of her vulnerable. He continued to throw high punches and then a hard blow to her solar plexus forcing her to double over. When she did, he took the opportunity to knock her to the ground. Were this anyone else he would have gone in to finish this. But it was Kyrin and he wanted to see how much more she could take. It was too easy. “Is that all you can do? A few light tricks? You will never last on your own. A weak girl like you… will only be a burden to the others.”

The hard hit to her stomach had her doubling over and the following smack sent her sprawling to the ground in a heap. The end of her dress was torn making it easier to move, but still it hadn’t been enough. Glaring up at him she wiped the blood from her bottom lip slowly rising to her feet. At his words something snapped within her. Launching herself at Styxx she threw a variety of combinations she learned and some she wasn’t particularly sure where they came from. Anger blinded her with a ferocity she hadn’t felt in a long while and for a time she was able to hold Styxx off, but swiftly the tables turned on her. Another punch... he dodged latching onto her arm pressing a few specific points along her muscles then once at the base of her neck. Kyrin cried out crumbling to the ground gasping. What did he do to her? At his approach a shield burst to life keeping him at bay. The shield was one Kyrin willed into existence with a grimace. Something within her had obeyed despite the fact the rest of her was paralyzed. It was strange to be lying on the ground with all five of her senses intact, but her muscles couldn’t twitch.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

locaтιon ☛ Hentor
                                ѕυrroυnded вy ☛ Ashton
                                нealтн ☛ 75%
                                тнoυgнтѕ ☛ .
                                Dress
                                Mask

22,825 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Falling For You 25
    • Married 100
    User Image
    User Image

• With the barrier that surrounded her, Styxx knew that for the moment he wouldn’t be getting any closer to the temporarily paralyzed girl, but there was really no point. Catching his breath and watching her, he considered his next actions. According to their deal, she only had to listen to him, though she had thrown in a bit of a change before they had started to fight so maybe he could get away with adding a little extra to his part of the bargain. He was sure that she wouldn’t mind. ”You’re a good fighter, but you let your emotions get in the way,” he said easily, going to retrieve his mask, hardly concerned about what Kyrin could do to him. She showed little control over her powers other than using them defensively, and so far she didn’t seem to have the imagination necessary to do anything more than creature a solid wall to keep him out. ”The taunt was designed to see if you would lose control. You didn’t disappoint. If you’re going to last here, don’t let your opponent control you.” The advice was his one good deed of the day. Maybe Kyrin would see another? There was something about her, that determination to prove herself and what she was capable of despite the odds not being in her favour that reminded him of his sister. Someone he would never want to fall into the King’s hands. And least of all Mikhail. The prince was nothing more than an overgrown child and he couldn’t count on the Commander to keep Kyrinthis safe. There was something unnatural about Aniketos and how easily he seemed to agree with the King after only a week in his company.

Brushing the thought off, he picked up his weapons, slinging them over his shoulder again. The ball had just begun, but he really didn’t feel like going back into the ballroom right now. Sure he could use the opportunity to pick up dinner to go, but he had something else in mind. “If you stay with me, I’ll help you become a better fighter and I’ll keep you away from the King and his son. As much as the Commander claims he wants to keep you safe, he’s unable to fight against his father. And you really don’t want to fall into the hands of the other Riders.” Styxx grinned, walking closer to her and stooping down to her left, being mindful of her barrier and any sudden attacks she may think to throw at him, preparing his own magic barrier to repel anything that came his way. “I’ve never once done anything to hurt you, Kyrin and I swear to you that I would never do anything to harm you. Ask Psykhe. I always keep my word.” Maybe that wasn’t the best example after what had happened recently, but as far as he was concerned, Psy had deserved that. And at the end of the day, he hadn’t harmed her. Yes, she had been knocked unconscious because of the amount of energy he’d taken from her, but he would never kill her. He couldn’t. She knew that.

”Somehow I don’t think you’re going to accept my offer. As meek as you appear, there’s a fire in you.” There was an anger in her eyes, despite the state she was in, Kyrinthis was far from defeated. She seemed determined to prove that she could make it on her own. Maybe even prove that she wasn’t a burden to anyone. Styxx almost laughed. On the ground and unable to move she was vulnerable. Nothing more but a waiting target until feeling returned to her limbs. And seeing as she had some kind of healing power, he wasn’t sure just how long that would be, and he couldn’t wait around to find out. ”I’m sure you’ve discovered that this world is nothing like Sector 13, the world you came from,” he clarified uncertain if Psy or her friend had bothered to tell the children about the different worlds the portal lead to. ”Without help, you will die here. Swallow your pride and shape up. I defeated you without a spell and without a weapon. Just imagine what I could do to you if I had used either tool at my disposal. That ‘fight’ was pathetic. You show promise, but untrained as you are, you’d be easy pickings for any of the Riders.” Did anything that had happened during their brief time together count for anything? Or had Psy and her friends undone any headway he had tried to make with her. Styxx was certain he could have had her, and Toma, on the first day. Were it not for the mystery mage and Calcifer things would have gone quite differently. But maybe it was what was supposed to happen. Fate set things right in her own time. ”Come with me, and I’ll make sure you get out of here alive tonight.”

Ꮗith: Kyrinthis tab tab ℒocation: Courtyard tab tab ℳood: Relaxed

• Ꮋunger: ██████████ 100%
    Ꮋealth: ██████████ 93%

ɪɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
    Quiver: 100% Full; Arrows: 20/20
    Daggers x2
    Mask : [x]
    Ring - tracks other Riders.

ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡs
    OOC

Vineuse's Princess

Trash Unicorn

User Image
    User Image
    { L O C A T I O N: Near Plessa Ballroom }xxxx{ H E A L T H: 80% Health }
    { G R O U P: Cal, Alisanne, Anik }xxxx{ T H O U G H T S: Dancing in the crowd }

• Inexperienced was not a word that Felicja would use to describe herself in any situations. She was experienced in friends, she did sports, and she had boyfriends in the past. However the kiss she had shared was an experience that still hummed pleasantly on her lips. Felicja wasn’t the type of girl to get giddy over a boy or waste time on a schoolgirl puppy dog crush. It just was not her style at all and yet her heart had no calmed down a single beat. It maintained an adrenaline filled flutter in her chest and all it took was one kiss from Calcifer to shake up her whole mantra. The kiss was shattering and intoxicating. Felicja had never been one for drugs but if she had to imagine the feeling of a high the immediate thought that came to mind was Cal’s lips at this time. They were perpetually sweet throughout the whole kiss. Somehow they managed to be rough and brutal on her mouth but in a way that made her want to melt and ease into him. It was almost natural how his warms had wrapped around her waist and it was almost scary how easily she could see their limbs entangled together. She couldn’t say that she had gone far on earth but with Cal it was so easy to imagine her with him, sheens of sweat glistening on both of them and a warm feeling covering her. Perhaps it was a memory of her hentor life? No she was sure it was not. The thought was too hazy and not clear enough. Felicja was sure that it was merely teenage urges and carnal desires that Cal had brought upon her. She’d make him pay later for this one way or another, for making her feel so wanton (as Riva would put it), and most of all making her feel so embarrassed! They were on a mission, not re-making twilight.

As they reached their target Felicja glanced at Cal. He seemed pleased with himself. She couldn’t blame him. They were the first people with the exception of Toma and Danni, who seemed just too cuddly and fluffy for her tastes, to get any action in a while. Felicja had a peculiar feeling that Cal needed action, a lot more than he was currently getting. And Felicja did not want to end up just some floozy that he thought he was getting lucky with. True Felicja was starting to have actual feelings for Cal perhaps, but that doesn’t mean she would admit to them quite yet. Their cat and mouse love game would have to proceed later when Anik wasn’t a concern and both of them were at the top of their game. Felicja was eager to see how Cal would react when he could actually flirt and such without such a burden and big night ahead of them. And for a moment Felicja felt guilt for being so selfish. Cal had so much on his mind as it is with Anik and Felicja probably added more on to the situation. Still Felicja wouldn’t regret her actions. She couldn’t because Felicja was not a person who would live such a way. Besides Cal was a strong guy or so he claimed. And he claimed being able to handle the ladies. If anyone in the group could handle this situation Felicja would put her money on Cal, which begrudgingly she had to admit, it made her admire him more. Cal took on so much right now. If that was her best friend who was standing in Anik’s place Felicja didn’t know if she could hold it together so well.

Especially considering Anik’s reaction. If Anik was surprised or even happy to see them he wasn’t showing it. The bow to the fake king was a bit much. But Anik led the group away to a private spot. Felicja followed him in a quiet manner sticking close to Cal just in case something went wrong. They were the strongest of the group and could handle an attack the best, but that didn’t make things less hard. They reached a private room that they could still hear the music. Felicja was a bit worried being so far away from the others. Who would look after them? But Felicja had to believe in Toma and the others. They weren’t hopeless and all of them trained hard. Right now she focused on Anik who was acting strange as it was. However the situation took on a whole new level of strange as Anik laid out some very closed options for them. Felicja was shocked and speechless for a moment. However not one to be caught by surprise Felicja found her voice first and took a deep breath. ”Forgive me for not picking an answer right away Anik but try and look at this from our view for a moment. Last week Psykhe told us that Trey was evil and all that. They seemingly kidnapped you and now you’re here on their side. It’s a bit of a surprise for all of us.” She said quietly and sent a worried expression towards Cal before returning her gaze back to Anik. ”I’m not saying I’m picking any decision right yet. I know I personally rush into a lot of things but this is a big deal, can you at least provide an explanation as to why you switched sides? I mean what did Trey do or say to change your heart on this matter?”
  • User Image
    User Image

LOCATION°↳ Castle tab COMPANY°↳ Felicja & Aniketos
                                                            xx HEALTH°↳ 100% tab tab MOOD°↳ Perturbed tab

If you've made the mistake of thinking this situation easy, you were wrong. Why Calcifer thought his friend would offer any better of a greeting than he received, he wasn't so sure-- but the indifferent glance and command certainly did having a searing pain to it. It scorched heavily in the chest, leaving a raw and throbbing sensation long after exchanging uncertain glances with Felicja, whom both had resolved themselves to an awkward fate of following. A few twists and turns had taken them out of the ballroom, and the saturated silence sunk deeper with every step. Only scuffs and footfalls. And suddenly there was even a hesitance in Calcifer, leaving everyone else behind felt a bit.. wrong. After all, how bad would he feel returning to the devastation left behind in the ballroom only to find Kyrinthis gone again? That itch to keep everyone safe, even that sly b*****d Toma, was a bit unbearable. Coming to a halt in an emptied hallway, Calcifer shifted his weight anxiously from one foot to the other, then back again, amber hues fixated on his friend as he twisted around to finally face them.

His mind reeled a little bit at the words Aniketos was spouting, it seemed eerie given the circumstances. Or, at least, the circumstances he had been told of. While on Earth, it wasn't like Calcifer had the ability to see what had gone on in Hentor, and returning to find two friends taken seemed quite scary. But maybe that wasn't that case after all? Maybe his theory of Stockholm Syndrome was wrong and.. An uncertain touch at the back of his neck, Calcifer rubbed there as if it would ruin the seeds of a headache that had taken root. Lifting his fingers up a little higher, they caught the ribbon tied at the back of his scalp, giving it a short tug to free himself of his mask. With that useless article tossed towards the floor, Calcifer blinked back up towards Aniketos-- though still a little at a loss for words.

Thankfully, Felicja was on top of what to say, launching into all the right sentences that Calcifer wouldn't be able to put together so elegantly. Truth be told, the male never really had felt strongly towards one side or another, save for the simple fact that one of those Riders had made the school explode. Quite a dastardly plot, but with Aniketos standing here so strangely calm and blunt about the matter, it was just difficult to unfurl and understand everything all at once. Questioning the greater good of things, his purpose in Hentor, hell, even his purpose on Earth, had him feeling a bit dazed on what he should be doing in a singular moment like this. Nothing..? Everything..? Would any of this even matter? Since arriving on Hentor, it certainly seemed like the control over his fate had been snatched out from him, and he always seemed to just be tumbling into what he's been told to do next.

"You know we're not gonna fight you, bud." Feeling rather compelled to send Felicja a hard glance, Calcifer had nearly burst into consent right then and there. He realized they spoke of man-handling Ani out, if that's what it took; but standing in front of his friend now, Calcifer knew it may not work like that. He couldn't fight his best friend, not like this anyway. It felt all.. off and wrong, unsettling; especially when it seemed that Aniketos was so coherent about himself. "What's Trey all about?" The gems, right? What Calcifer wouldn't do to be rid of himself of that cursed gem, go back to a regular life.. Sliding a gaze towards Felicja, he tried his best to read what expression she was wearing, deciphering the thoughts she couldn't speak-- focus back on Aniketos, Calcifer grimaced, feeling entirely at a loss.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff